It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY "DUST" Do you have a claim?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hey, okay this is my point not so much a conspiracy but more about the effect that the dust "created" when the Towers fell is going to have on the NY city population in around 30 years, from what I know this dust is still lingering about the city, when the towers fell it came down on the surrounding structures, their will still be remnants their today having baked in the sun, blown around by wind, so what exactly was in that "dust" a good bet would be that it was full of Asbestos. this would originally have been the main fireproofing for the buildings, on the girders for fire "protection" possibly in the walls (insulation).
Ive seen pictures of people covered in dust in the wake of what happened on September 11 2001 and they were drenched in the stuff breathing it in, so you could bet that a good (the irony) number will one day be diagnosed with Asbestosis.

Should the people of NY have a right to claim damages? Who knows how much of this stuff you need to breathe in before it will kill you?If it ever does it will probably be 15 - 40 years down the line. I know Id be pissed.

You shouldnt neccessarily have had to been their on 9/11 as if you are working in or around the NY area everyday week in week out you are shortening your life expectancy.

In this article it describes the elements in the dust to be more caustic or corrosive than "drain cleaner"

NY Times article

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am part of the class action lawsuit against the WTC Fund which is supposed to be there to take care of the workers and people affected.

But as they say Money talks and people walk.

[edit on 12/4/2006 by bufordny]

join