It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to my mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hello forum members, I am joining this site to learn more and bring my own insight into teh things I believe are happening in the world today led by a certain group that has its own interests at heart. I will try and be patient with those that have not learnt the same things as me, and I will listen patiently to those that have learnt more than I. My areas of research have been around ancient religions, solar activity, human evolution, the environment and science based subjects, so yes I can see straight through the idiotic attempts to cover up certain events around 911 and 77 as well as many others.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Welcome Hania to AboveTopSecret Conspiracy Community..!

There are a wide-range of topics and discussions based on theory to fact, from BTS (Below top secret), Politics, to ATS (Above top secret)! I guarantee you will find something of interest here! Enjoy

7A

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hania,
Welcome !!! Browse, post and enlighten us with your knowledge, and maybe, learn from ours !

Lex

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Gee, it sure is dark in here!

Welcome to ATS Hania! It sounds like you can bring a lot to the table, so dive right in and enjoy yourself!

Here are a couple of threads with most everything you might need to know about ATS :

Handbook of ATS Links

Smokin' BBQ Threads ( Important Website-Related Topics )

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to having some fun

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Welcome Hania!

I hope you come to enjoy this place as much as we all do.

There's lots to see and do so dont be shy and jump right in!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
how you doing H...

Welcome to ATS

the new ATS

its is looking nice around here for sure

I truly believe you will be able to have a huge impact on your subjects

here are some links to different places on ATS that may be to your liking.
Conspiracy in Religions
Science & Technology
9/11 Conspiracies
Enviromental Issues

let me know if you need help at all

and
Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

Do You Wanna Win SOME Awesome Stuff? Play AllTheConspiracies Game Sponsored By AboveTopSecret.Com and for the Grand Prize you win your very own Domain Name!

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

Get Adopted and learn the real ATS from some old citizens of ATS

[edit on 5-12-2006 by ragster]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Hania!

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hello & welcome,if you’re interested in getting to know the Human Brain you can check out the Human Brain Research Project here www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... -questions of the brain

[edit on 9-12-2006 by asala]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hi there, and welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have.

new topics

top topics

join