It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New episode of UFO Files on tonight! (Monday 12/4/06 - USA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Tonight - Monday - December 4

on The History Channel

at 8pm EST

UFO Files Episode: Alien Encounters

"Beginning in the 1960s, thousands of UFO landings, flyovers and collisions have left scientific evidence behind for study. These events have become known in the field of UFOlogy as the "trace cases." There are over 3,000 documented UFO physical trace cases and they have occurred in over 90 countries around the world. From impressions in the dirt, burned or broken vegetation and trees to scientific abnormalities that have yet to be explained, "trace cases" offer up some of the most convincing evidence of the UFO reality. Join us as we reveal what could possibly be evidence of "alien encounters."

*Maybe once in a while keep this thread alive so everyone has a chance to know about this until 8pm tonight*

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up!

It sounds interesting, I'll be watching. I hope it's really new and not just a bunch of really old stuff pasted together to fill up an hour of broadcast time!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
You never know. Some of these shows are good and some aren't. You can tell in the first 10 minutes most of the time.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I would have never seen it! (Like the full day marathon they had that I didn't find out about until that evening...).

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
You never know. Some of these shows are good and some aren't. You can tell in the first 10 minutes most of the time.

This one looks good. Only one in recent memory that stood out as bad was the cattle mutilations episode.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Great......Just Great! Now, every time I screw up a load of laundry (which is most of them), I'm going to have to check.......I'm just going to have to check.

Also - Hydrophobic soil!? C'mon you ATS chemists, what's up?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Great episode thus far. All the UFO skeptics that say there is no hard/physical evidence should have watched this episode.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I agree. The first 10 minutes is unreal. Didn't know they actually found foot prints
at the Zamora UFO site.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This episode was EXCELLENT !

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This was a great episode of ufo files, I liked the fact that the soil samples still had water repelling characteristics, and that they actually had the cop and his car that was impacted by a UFO. I still think that something is phony about the project blue book scientist, maybe it is part of a disinformation ploy. They did mention there were 1000's of similar trace cases to be investigated but didnt elaborate, guess they need something for next seasons shows. I will continue to watch and search and learn, hopefully one day the real truth can be found and we can share it here at ATS.

new topics

join