It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NightSkies New UFO Movie

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Originally posted by Unplugged
Found some interesting links..

en.wikipedia.org...

www.lowobservable.com...

A stealth blimp, maybe?

For my husband's sighting, no, as it took off very quickly, something a blimp couldn't do. Considering the timeframe, I'd be more inclined to think the TR3-A "Black Manta", but a gigantic one, with anti-gravity / plasma engines.

Thanks for posting this information! A few days before Thanksgiving last year, I along with 3 others saw a large triangle UFO flying over the coastline of Lake Erie where there was another similar craft flying further off into the distance.

Both of them looked like TR3's. We didn't even notice the second one until a little later as we were all focusing on the large one that was the size of a coffee cup saucer at arms distance -- that's how close and low it was -- and it was completely silent with lights of various colors along the three sides of the craft. We saw them around 4pm and we could see very clearly that they were metallic grey in color -- not black.
The big one was cruising slowly up the coast in the nw direction where it then stopped and hovered for what seemed an eternity and that's when we also saw the other one that was further away in the distance. Then they both sped off into the horizon -- and in a blink of an eye, they were gone! Then shortly after that, 2 military jets thundered across the sky in the same direction after them!

[edit on 6-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
I laugh at my self trying to be a skeptic

Anything that big and fast cant be man-made

Maybe it was a "show of force" so to speak, or a "hey look at us, we are watching you, and we ARE here."

Just a point of personal curiosity ... No animosity intended, at all ... Why could it not be man-made?

If we have Area 51, and who knows what else, and where else, it is entirely possible that something that large and fast could be man-made, and aside from the occasional sighting, we'd have no knowledge, or verification, one way or 'tother ...

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I also don't think they were flares,also I too never heard of any abductions around the time of the Pheonix lights.Could it be possible that the Gov. covered up the abduction?Just a thought.BTW,I do wanna see this movie

[edit on 30-12-2006 by crowpruitt]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've seen it. A good fictional movie.

The actual case it is based on, as i explained in the Phoenix Lights thread, is so paper thin that i can't believe in it.

A few good cheap scares in this movie though, so get hold of it if you can. I found it for rental in my local DVD rental place!

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yeah I've watched. Great movie. New things about abductions though. Never read or heard before elements of abductions that are revealed in this movie. I have it in my comp and I'll try to upload in google. Let's hope I'll make it coz is always the copyright problem.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ok guys !

I've uploaded in google. I was kind of worried coz of the copyright but seem like google doesn't give a damn about it

Here is the link video.google.ca...

Enjoy it

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Thank you Very Much Telos!

Going to watch right now!

The only thing I'm trying to figure out is how come we never heard of an
abduction during the Pheonix Lights incident?

Toogood

[edit on 1-1-2007 by toogood]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
ive seen an oscar preview copy.

As far as i know it due for release in the next few weeks in America.

Just finished watching it. It was ok. The ship part was creepy. That was pretty much the only good part of the movie and that wasn't very long a scene.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

Originally posted by zeetroyman
ive seen an oscar preview copy.

As far as i know it due for release in the next few weeks in America.

Just finished watching it. It was ok. The ship part was creepy. That was pretty much the only good part of the movie and that wasn't very long a scene.

*spoiler abit* and also for those who have seen the movie...

I just watched this movie lastweek and i thought it was abit far fetched, especialy that ship scene and its whole organic type insides (if that makes sence)If aliens are so advanced why do they act and look so primitive? Wouldnt the insides of the spaceship be alot more cleaner and spotless rather then the way the movie perceived it?
Even tho its based on a true story, the facts only came from one guys memory during his whole ordeal and that was years later after coming out of coma, so my skepticism remains farely high.
In saying that it was still a awesome movie which kept me on edge, wondering what was gona happen next after each scene unfolded.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by gtirlad]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I think the inside of the ship is just something rapresented artistically like ine Fire in the Sky. Even in that movie it was something similar to this. I don't think that's important. This are detailes that don't count in the whole story. Besides at the end of the movie it doesn't say that the whole movie is done word by word by the survivor's testimoniance. It just says that is based on his account.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I think the inside of the ship is just something rapresented artistically like ine Fire in the Sky. Even in that movie it was something similar to this. I don't think that's important. This are detailes that don't count in the whole story. Besides at the end of the movie it doesn't say that the whole movie is done word by word by the survivor's testimoniance. It just says that is based on his account.

Yea true, i suppose whenever i see these movies im always expecting something different or better. Still it was a good watch and makes you think abit, il deffinatly be showing it to my mates.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is an awful movie. I was sold on the idea but the acting and story are just god awful. Hopefully better movies come out but avoid this one like a case of scorching herpes.

brill

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I just finished watching this movie, wasn't expecting much from it & rightfully so.
A tad unbelievable - the ET's were very violent, breaking things, blowing up things (don't want to give to much away for those who haven't seen it) and also very strong. From what I know of ET's they are very weak & not into destruction of property

Unless these were a different race to your typical "greys", which would explain the weird membrany stuff in the ship, and a few untradition proceedures.
The abduction itself was VERY much like the Travis Walton case (the membraney cocoons, missing for a few days etc)
Don't know about this one. Especially since 4 people were not returned, one death & no missing persons report for them??
Hmmmm.....

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
watched this one utter crapola from the acting to the events portrayed in the film. Cant understand how no one could find any evidence,we have 4 missing people destruction of biuldings someone knew these people someone knows the cabin and where it is . noone come forward with a my cabins been sucked of the face of the earth and from what ive tried to find out these 4 people dont exist dont know if the dna samples taken from the survivor was actually used by the investogators of the said incedent or was just for the movie.
this one one is just bulltish

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think the, "based on true events", is merely for publicity. they say, "based on true events" but what they really mean is that its based on the fact part that their was the whole Phoenix lights episode, but they have then added in the fiction part where someone gets abducted in the process.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo
I think the, "based on true events", is merely for publicity. they say, "based on true events" but what they really mean is that its based on the fact part that their was the whole Phoenix lights episode, but they have then added in the fiction part where someone gets abducted in the process.

Not really... check with Gazrok in the Phoenix Lights thread... the truck driver was found buried in a road a week after the lights. He had regressive hypnosis and what is in that movie is basically what he came out with.

Whether you believe him or not, thats up to you, personally i think he was just nuts.

They found his truck where he said he had left it, but there was no sign of a campervan, or any missing persons reports filed about any of the campervan's inhabitants that were supposedly killed or abducted.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

I've uploaded in google.
Here is the link video.google.ca...

Enjoy it

Aw Man!

I get this whence clicking your link.

We're sorry, but this video may not be available.

Try refreshing the page to see this video.

To see more videos visit our home page

I guess google pulled the plug on that one.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I downloaded this video, and I'm glad i did that instead of buying it, because... damn it sucks! The acting is bad, everything is just bad... Sorry if I sound too negative now, but I didn't even watch until the end because of this.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I just hired this movie. What a shocker it makes Fire in the Sky look like Citizen Kane in comparison, and Fire in the Sky was a joke of a film.

Why waste so much time in the build up, totally useless story line for what your core demographic is after.

Any person who has any desire to see this film wants to see a movie about UFO's and Aliens not a relationship piece that has no bearing on the reason why chose to see the movie.

Spend 5 mins at the most at the start (including 3 mins of looking out the window and seeing the lights) then bang into the film. Spend the last third of the film in the ufo. Make it more exciting show us what happened to the others.

And for those who argue that it is based on the story of Richard, well he was only in it for the second half of the film, so the rest is totally made up.

The Aliens did look good though. Very simple and sinister.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yep i do agree,

Though i was compelled to stare at the sister in the movie quite a bit

I would rather have watched her bouncing up and down for an hr 30 than the movie

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join