NightSkies New UFO Movie

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
nightskiesmovie.com...

Looks good, supposedly about an abduction that took place during the pheonix lights phenomina. " base on real life events"..

Looks like a "fire in the sky" for 2006.

Personally myself, ive never heard of any abduction cases regarding phoenix lights so ill watch it and let you guys know what my thoughts are.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
nightskiesmovie.com...

Looks good, supposedly about an abduction that took place during the pheonix lights phenomina. " base on real life events"..

Looks like a "fire in the sky" for 2006.

Personally myself, ive never heard of any abduction cases regarding phoenix lights so ill watch it and let you guys know what my thoughts are.

isnt the pheonix lights was proven a plane flares?
also i never heard of the abduction.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
flares??

your having a laugh aint ya!.. its THE biggest ufo sighting this century. If youve seen the footage, the analysis footage of the mountains in daytime with the night footage super imposed over the top then sheesh, its almost like the old tv show V.

that thing was huge, and there was more than one.. youve got the V shaped ufo as well that was sighted at the same time, traditional stealth looking ufo but estimated at 150ft wide.

weve all seen the air force footage of flares, and it was 100% not flares on that night.

In now, off to watch it, will post what i think in 1hr 24mins 22 seconds

[edit on 4-12-2006 by zeetroyman]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
well it was your standard, stranded in the woods, alien abduction movie.. Some quite tense moments, and going by the ways they looked id say there where more of the elder grey type.. quite tall, dark skinned, black eyes.

The inside of the craft was more organic looking. slime , people held in place on operating tables by tentacle like organisms whilst the greys operated.

dont want to put any spoilers in it but i will be having a look into this case to see if anything else turned up from it..

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You've seen this movie ? The website doesn't do a good job in explaining if the movie is out, or even how to order it. When was it released ?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
ive seen an oscar preview copy.

As far as i know it due for release in the next few weeks in America.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Then upload it somewhere!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
ive seen an oscar preview copy.

As far as i know it due for release in the next few weeks in America.

After viewing the trailer, I have to say it will be one of the . . worst. . movies. . .ever.

Think I've done better acting/moviemaking in college. YES, I know its not about the acting, its about the story. But OSCAR preview copy??

And who the hell is the one witness that claims to have been abducted, and why are we just hearing about it in time for his new movie? VERY suspicious. . .and I'm a believer in abduction.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I believe the U.S. Government staged events after the sightings occured to make the theory of "aerial flares" seem plausible to explain what everyone saw. However, previous nights before the more "popular sighting" and all over the state, there were sightings of a silent, giant un-identified craft.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
But where have the reports of abduction been all this time? We are just finding out now for the release of a movie? Cmon. . . .are we that gulible?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Yeah I haven't heard of anything with respect to abductions with the Phoenix lights ordeal.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I was witness to the Phoenix lights along with several other ufo sightings in Arizona. I have also been witness to hoaxers using the aerial flares. Anyone who has been around military flares knows that they output enormous plumes of smoke which is clearly visible in the intense light that they also put out. This makes the flares stand out like a sore thumb. If you have seven flares in a formation, then you will have seven plumes of smoke which are very visible and a dead giveaway. I cannot believe that people keep trotting out the flares explanation, especially anyone who is in the military and has actually seen them in action. The Phoenix lights were not flares, however several days later the military performed a flare exercise just so they could try and use that as a cover to explain away the Phoenix lights.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
While stationed at Hill AFB in Utah, hubby witnessed what he said was the biggest plane he had ever seen. He also said it was very alien looking. It was positioned over the landing strip, and hovered there, even though it was immense. He said it was much bigger than a 747, triangular in shape, and moved incredibly slow. From his description, it reminds me of the footage of the phoenix lights.

Let me verify with him, the exact details. He's up getting ready for work, so i'll ask and see what he says.....

Okay, he said the body of it was pitch black. He didn't see lights, but it was broad daylight. There was no insignia. It was simulating a bombing run over the base, he believes because the fake explosion sounds they normally used for war games, were going off as this thing was passing over. No visible landing gear but planes of big size usually tuck the landing gear inside for aerodynamic reasons. He said it was definitely stealth enabled as it was totally silent, other than the sound of the war game simulation. As soon as it had passed over the base, it picked up speed incredibly fast and just shot out of there, basically going from a crawl to the speed of an F-16 or faster. Once it was no longer over the base, it shot straight up. No afterburners or rocket engines were visible.

More info: He said it did make noise when it accelerated away but was otherwise silent. He said he believes it was a man-made craft but looked like it could go into outer space or low orbital flights. He wasn't aware of what it was or what it was called, however. He doesn't know where it was before he saw it, other than the direction it came from and the direction it went. It travelled north to south along the Wasatch Mountain range but over the base (which was about a mile away from the mountains). He says it had no visible windows or doors and appeared seamless. It was a dull black, like other stealth planes.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by undo]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
yep my thought exactly guys..

I have never heard of an abduction relating to pheonix lights, hence why i want to look into this in more depth..

If like the film, 5 got abducted yet only one was returned, what happened to the others and why is there no evidence. Supposedly one drivers truck was found, but an RV with 5 occupents supposedly abducted was never found, and from what i can tell, these 5 have never been reported missing.

I agree that the phoenix lights was deffinetely of ufo origin, but this movie leaves as lot of ifs, what ifs, and buts, there is just tooo much missing from this story to complete a full picture. Also in the film a house / cabin was desintegrated by some kind of alien tractor beam, what about the occupents of this house? surely they would have noticed there house had dissapeared?

Anyone from the phoenix area heard about missing people round about this time??

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Google Video - The Phoenix Lights
Aviation Explorer - A-10 Warthog Flight Bombing, Flare, and Flight Demonstration

Rare portions of the Phoenix lights footage aside, I think it's pretty clear that the vast majority of Phoenix lights sightings were not of conventional flares. I highly doubt that they would test experimental flares in such a way, but who knows, they're known to do some pretty bizarre things to civilian populations.

As for Night Skies....

Cough.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by alexg]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Flarres?? I guess we dont want to know really the truth even when it's in your face, flares like our resident said makes smoke, smoke is visible at night because of the light the flares edmits. In the videos (many of them) you dont see any smoke trail of the supous flares.

Do small experimetn, buy a flare (the one that have the gun) trow it in the air and see if it looks like the Phoenix lights, you will see the smoke around the flare, by the way flares doesnt float and have the the same rules of gravity (they would pludge down to earth no matter what unless this were a new kind of technological advance flares with anty gravity)..

I guess people doesnt want to see the truth even when it there in your eyes....

that's sad.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well since it was in such close proximity to a military base, i'd suggest anyone who lives near a base, to keep tabs on what is flying in the airspace over the base, particularly over the flightline. From what I can tell from hubby's description, this thing comes down low over the base airstrip flightline, performs manuevers, then goes back up again at the outskirts of the base's landing strip, so that the civilian population isn't even aware of its presence. The only ones that would be aware of it would be the flightline workers or people who work near the flightline, and that's only provided they were even outside to see it or near a window facing that direction. Alot can be hidden by simply
keeping it in restricted airspace.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Found some interesting links..

en.wikipedia.org...

www.lowobservable.com...

A stealth blimp, maybe?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
Found some interesting links..

en.wikipedia.org...

www.lowobservable.com...

A stealth blimp, maybe?

For my husband's sighting, no, as it took off very quickly, something a blimp couldn't do. Considering the timeframe, I'd be more inclined to think the TR3-A "Black Manta", but a gigantic one, with anti-gravity / plasma engines.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I laugh at my self trying to be a skeptic

Anything that big and fast cant be man-made

Maybe it was a "show of force" so to speak, or a "hey look at us, we are watching you, and we ARE here."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join