It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loooks like it's Amensty for Illegals....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What's the use? Believe what you want, Madness.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
And yes I can see how such a post as the last one I did comes off totally racist. But it isn't. It is simply my observations from being right smack in the middle of it all. Community and family...

It boils down to what you value and how you respect others. My feeling is this is not something that exists south of the border in the way it does here. When perfectly good previously predominantly white neighborhoods turn in to ghettos... the proof is right there that Mexican immigration is a serious problem for this country.

that's the problem. they don't respect white people. they are taught from a young age to believe in "La Raza" aka one race. they are in fact the racists, not us.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
rdang, you know,everyone wants to try and make this a race issue. It's not a race issue. It's a money issue. Now, like I said, I'd be more than willing to allow Mexico join the union. They can turn there pesos in for American dollars and start using our currency and go from there... However, we all know that isn't going to happen. We are going to continue to be bombarded by illegal immigrants and they will continue to take advantage of our good nature.

I will say this, if we are going to sure up the Mexican border,then we darn well sure had better secure the Canadian as well. Another thing that is an oxymoron to me is the fact that we are supposed to be fighting a "war on terrorism," yet, both the Canadian and Mexican borders are wide freakin open!! It just doesn't make sense.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

That's because the people in power choose to leave the borders open for their benefit. it weakens the middle class by taking advantage of actual working americans who pay taxes supposedly for their own people and not illegals.

if the government wanted the border secure, they could easily do it. but they choose to leave it open. ask yourself why they choose to do that.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8

Originally posted by razor1000
.....when was the last time you saw latinos out in the street asking for money. i will admint this is based on the few states that i've been too but i've never seen one standing in the corner.

True. In fact I have found myself stating the same thing through the years here in Miami. It does appear, from where I have been, being born and raised here, that there are very very very few latin homeless or begging. I do however see latinos selling everything from cold water, fruits, flowers, to newspapers in traffic in 100 degree heat on a regular basis. Hard workers no doubt.

did it ever occur to you that they are used to that heat? where do you think they get the things they sell in the street? I bet they just happened to fall off of a truck. here on chicago's south side, i see the same things as i am exiting the Dan Ryan. there are african americans who sell socks and oranges too, you know.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

why the hell is security the be all and end all for america these days?

Are you freaking serious? Have you just been so suckered into liberal clap trap that you fail to see where the security of a nation comes before all else? Why should I be more concerned about a citizen of some foreign country than the welfare of my homeland? Please, prey tell, do tell me.

I don't understand the mindset of the youth of this country at all. When I say youth, I mean people who are 25 and younger. I just don't understand it.

I fall into that category that you don't understand. well, it's pretty simple. the younger generation didn't get a woodstock or get the opportunity to go through a 60's like era when civil rights and everything else was talked about. we just got stuck with america as-is. and that's an america that fakes its' election results, only cares about making the richer richer, and doesn't seem to respect themselves (the american citizens) let alone the citizens of the middle east or the rest of the world. see, the younger generation isn't the problem. it's the old farts in office. afterall, many offices have age requirements such as presidency. the young generation knows the country is fooked up beyond belief but it was that way when we came into the world so that's what we know. a really f'd up country run by greedy, selfish characters.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join