It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loooks like it's Amensty for Illegals....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
I'm all for it! I don't believe in borders, the entire world should be one open place where people are free to roam around at will. With one world government this will be possible and hopefully we will see that happen within our lifetime.

Lead the way, I challenge you to move to Namibia, freely, accepting what life has to give you. Lets see how you do, but I bet you won't last 1 year.

These 'people' are in the USA Illegaly, by crossing the border and then presenting false identification they are committing I.D. Fraud and theft, they are mostly the dregs of mexico's society, the poorest, the criminals, the Indians, the ones that have been held back by the Spanish/Mexican majority in Mexico City. It's a racist country down there, moreso than the USA in many aspects. Not everyone born in mexico is of 'La Raza', you have to be Mexica for that.

Look at Chiapas, which is one area that the mexican government uses deadly force to supress.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apoc

All the sudden all those aliens working under the table will start costing businesses huge amounts when they are legal and getting an artificially high min wage. So they either don't hire them, then they go on welfare, or raise prices.

Welcome to the world of the future, courtesy of millionaire elitist democrats and spineless republicans.

You got my vote, that is the whole issue here, give illegals amnesty and citizenship and guess what!!!!!!!!

You got it, raising minimum wages will put out of business all the remindng mama and papa samll business out there, leaving the big corporate monopolies like wal-mart to offer the wages while raising prices.

Then when is not more jobs that can afford this illegals now citizens . . . without education and schooling they will end up in the welfare system.

Guess who is going to be paying for their walfare checks!!!!!!!

The aleady dying middle class American than will be forced to pay the raise in taxes becasue our nation already is in hole with a government that only knows how to spend and have to finance a costly war.

This is all a plan, a way to kill the last group of what it makes this nation and the last group that still have choices and can still think, middle class America.

The entire nation will be divided into two groups the elite and the poor that will depend on the hand outs of the government to survive, or they can always find work in Wal-mart..

Pity.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Vote a third party? - NO!

That would just split the votes among people who actually want to stop illegal immigration. If you truly want to help - VOTE REUPBLICAN.

Democrats are the ones that want amnesty, Republicans DO NOT. Sure, the GOP hasn't done enough to stop illegal immigration, but splitting the votes would only empower the Democrats even further...

This is horrible... our nation is falling apart. 12 MILLION PEOPLE will be rewarded for knowingly breaking the law. What kind of message will this send?

Those 12 million people CUT everyone in line - people who actually waited for years, went through the whole process, passed the immigration tests, did everything the U.S. gov't wanted them to, and most LEARNED ENGLISH. HONESTLY, how in God's name can they be rewarded for breaking the law and cutting the honest, good legal immigrants.

I'd rather see thsoe 12 million illegals kicked out and have 12 million LEGALS come in from around the world... just so fairness and justice can prevail, if not anything else.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Creedo,I'd be more than willing to accept Mexico into the union,but it will never happen because most Mexicans, as you stated, would rather keep their sovereign nation and immigrate to another. It doesn't make sense,but that is how they are.

Well then here's an idea ... get them join the Union and since they would rather immigrate to another nation they'll start leaving for Canada. Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Solution

SEND THEM ALL BACK HOME!

No matter what country of origin. Every street cop in America should immediately detain and begin process of deportation anyone who cannot show LEGAL and CURRENT documentaion that they are allowed to be here. PERIOD.

We are a nation at WAR. This is reason enough. We dont need the homefront threatend by enemies slipping past the borders... let alone illegal immigrants. This should be TOP priority by our local governments right now.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Proof that illegals are bad for the economy and environment...

Well I cannot post pics and show links. But there has been multiple things on the web that can be easily googled and found out.

For starts I find it interesting that the mexican military and our border patrol and engaged in firing-skirmishes about 3 times a year...

That a truck load of weed was stopped not far from the border and a mexican TANK entered our border and towed the vehicle back across.

That I cannot walk barefoot at my beach anymore because of all the trash on top of and under the sand. Diapers, condoms, fast food wrappers, Just about anything/everything you would like to see and avoid. Cabrillo beach is a good example.

Illegals dumping food and empty water jugs across the desert landscape when they come across the border. No sence packing up the trash since nobody sees it. And when the trail is set you can almost see the path they follow from the air now with the amount of garbage left behind.

The DEMAND of rights for a people that where not born here but simply ran across a line and suddenly they want everything they can take.

And my favorite is the "racist" claim... I simply call it back at them. They are ILLEGAL... They where pulled from there mothers womb in another country and therefore a citizen of that country. NOT MINE. I do not pay taxes and vote for representatives in my government to give them representation which is obviously what has happend

Many of my friends immigrated here legally and went through there own private hells going down the paper trail.. Others where already here *Looks at The Seminole in the group* and got robbed by ancestors long since dead.

Has anyone listened to the calls that Illegal groups leave or post? We had a congressional candidate send out posts about how "illegals voting" is just that.. "Illegal" and he used another organizations letterhead. That other organization got deaththreats and a ton of verbally abusive hatemail even AFTER it came out that it was not them who sent it...

Things like "We'll kill you... We where in this land first and will never give it up. Get over it cause we are the future"
"We will fight for this land, This is our land, so F-you and your F'in flag, this is my country"
Those where the 2 that stuck in my head.

Illegals are not a "noble race" of people... I don't care what country you come from. If you are white, black , hispanic, From the Galaxy of Andromeda... Asian, European, or colored blue and wear a white pointy hat running around saying "smurfy" all the time... If you are not here legally you need to be gone. Period...

Fun story for those who have children here that are citizens... A mother who was a British citizen had a husband die in 9/11... He went back into the towers to save people when it came down on him. 2-weeks later she got a letter. "Your husband is dead and you are not a citizen. Get out of the country or we will remove you" is the gist of it. She has 2-american children... I do not care about the "anchor baby Syndrome" anymore...

Sorry. I talk, sound, and probably am at this point a fanatic about illegal immigration. I do not want them rewarded for breaking the law. But if they do that and our government does not want to recognize it. Can I stop paying my taxes? At least as long as we pick and choose what laws as a country we wish to enforce???

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
My uncle had lived in Stockton for 40 years and finally gave up and returned to far south Texas. What has destroyed most if not all agribusiness towns like Stockton has been the rise of the corporate farms like ADM and the demise of the family farm. The same thing happened to lots of farming towns all over the US. The only people willing to work at the sub-poverty level jobs are Mexican laborers because Americans won't do it.
It's also the fault of the unscrupulous Americans and corporations who hire the illegals.

As a Libertarian, I'm against all immigration laws which for the most part has made criminals of hard-working people seeking a better standard of living, both the laborer and the boss. When we have real tax reform and collection of corporations is the only thing that is going to make a dent in "illegal immigration".

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Mmmm..

I must say, I have never been more ashamed to be an American.

Understand where I come from, it is all fine and dandy to save people from tyrannical governments, from despair and depression, from torture and death...

Mexico is a VERY rich nation. They are so corrupt (no help from America there. :@@
that they don't give a DAMN about their own people.

Our nation has no national identity, torn on every issue, so many races, so many languages.. I swear, every trip to Lowes, WalMart, Home Depot.. it is like my high school Spanish lessons all over again.. When I get cash out of the ATM it ask "English or Spanish?" .. IF you CANNOT speak ENGLISH... what the HELL are you doing with an AMERICAN bank account???

Nations fall from these errors, and so will this god forsaken state. All in the name of progress that's what gets me. No assimilation what so ever. We are a young nation, 200+ years old. Will we last another century?

I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I am Spanish and for that fact I am considered a minority.....

Not where I live. Here in Miami, I am in the minority. My stance on the illegal issue varies. I cannot blame anyone for wanting to come to the USA. I do find it unfair that only Cubans are granted the "wet foot - dry foot" policy, but not others. I also find it unfair that the people that have been waiting here for years and have been going through the legal process may get hosed. They had better take these people into consideration first.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
quit complaining about immigration complain about injustice in the world, latinos come here to make a better life for themselves and that could be said of almos anybody else once they are legal they will only benefit the economy not drain it. if there is one question i would ask any of you it is this one when was the last time you saw latinos out in the street asking for money. i will admint this is based on the few states that i've been too but i've never seen one standing in the corner.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Creedo
Solution

SEND THEM ALL BACK HOME!

No matter what country of origin. Every street cop in America should immediately detain and begin process of deportation anyone who cannot show LEGAL and CURRENT documentaion that they are allowed to be here. PERIOD.

We are a nation at WAR. This is reason enough. We dont need the homefront threatend by enemies slipping past the borders... let alone illegal immigrants. This should be TOP priority by our local governments right now.

ugh did you even graduate from middle school

[edit on 12/5/2006 by razor1000]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop

Originally posted by DraconianKing
I'm all for it! I don't believe in borders, the entire world should be one open place where people are free to roam around at will. With one world government this will be possible and hopefully we will see that happen within our lifetime.

Lead the way, I challenge you to move to Namibia, freely, accepting what life has to give you. Lets see how you do, but I bet you won't last 1 year.

These 'people' are in the USA Illegaly, by crossing the border and then presenting false identification they are committing I.D. Fraud and theft, they are mostly the dregs of mexico's society, the poorest, the criminals, the Indians, the ones that have been held back by the Spanish/Mexican majority in Mexico City. It's a racist country down there, moreso than the USA in many aspects. Not everyone born in mexico is of 'La Raza', you have to be Mexica for that.

Look at Chiapas, which is one area that the mexican government uses deadly force to supress.

Someone is a little insecure and FYI i lived in Africa for 17 years. Free will is about choosing for yourself and Namibia is actually a nice place to visit, they have great game reserves. I went on vacation there when i was a kid, i would recommend it.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Perhaps your government should start investing in the Mexican economy - the root of the problem. Don't be greedy, there would be more than enough money to invest in the Mexican economy if the government would discontinue funding Israel and playing war games.

It is an fascinating issue as we Europeans are in the same situation. The newly membership of Poland resulted in mass labor emigration to Western European countries.
The membership of Poland does mean that we, Western Europeans will be paying taxes in order to boost Eastern European economies. Do I care? No. Rich countries have the responsibility to maintain peace and support countries that need it.

Polish laborers are prepared to do the dirty work that locals do not want to do, locals prefer to sit at home profiting from social security, they don't want to do the dirty work.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
FYI -

The lower class of mexicans decide to migrate to this country illegaly because its literally impossible to get into this country legally...check for your self the requirements for getting a workers visa. I come to this country legaly 6 years ago because my mother had money and family living and married here, so i know how hard it was to get into the country legally. If the american immigration officers see that you dont make alot of money or you dont have a guaranteed job in america, you are defn. not going to get into the country legally.

I am for the Worker Program and i see no other way for the illegals but Amensty.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
FYI -

The lower class of mexicans decide to migrate to this country illegaly because its literally impossible to get into this country legally...check for your self the requirements for getting a workers visa. I come to this country legaly 6 years ago because my mother had money and family living and married here, so i know how hard it was to get into the country legally. If the american immigration officers see that you dont make alot of money or you dont have a guaranteed job in america, you are defn. not going to get into the country legally.

I am for the Worker Program and i see no other way for the illegals but Amensty.

Make them pay taxes for the services they would usually get for free. Trust me they would be more than willing to pay taxes just to be able to live in this country legally.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by xxghostsxx]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
Vote a third party? - NO!

That would just split the votes among people who actually want to stop illegal immigration. If you truly want to help - VOTE REUPBLICAN.

What the hell?
What?
All the Republicans did when they were in office was drag their %$#@^%$ feet on this issue. I say vote both the Republicans and Democrats out of their towers and put someone in there that is really looking out for America. The Demofreaks and Republipukes certainly are not!!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
No one has even addressed the issue that I brought up. Why is it that we are in a "war against terrorism," yet both the Canadian and Mexican borders remain wide freakin open. It doesn't make a lick of sense to me. None!!

[edit on 5-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxghostsxx
FYI -

Make them pay taxes for the services they would usually get for free. Trust me they would be more than willing to pay taxes just to be able to live in this country legally.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by xxghostsxx]

And it's the same scenario in most other countries around the globe also. It's so they can keep some sort of control of who's coming into the country and how many. And nobody else on the planet should be able to tell them how they should conduct this process. Even if they decide to not allow ANYBODY in! No country wants to be flooded with immagrants just because they happen to border their country of origin and just because it's not as green on that side of the fence. So why should the US be singled out for using this protocol?

Why should we have other countries telling us we can't even put up a fence on our own land!

Why should we have people here illegally demanding that we allow them to stay, AND make them citizens. They are already breaking the law!

You do know there are reasons behind these protocols of immagration don't you? Logistic, economic, and most important of all. . . SECURITY!

They are not "undocumented". They are here ILLEGALLY! I can't understand how anyone can try to argue the point that they should be allowed to stay. They have already proven that they have total disregard for the rules of our country, are willing to work illegally, and do not contribute to the commonwealth of our country.

And for all these businesses that hire illegals, they should be fined and charged with crimes for repeat offences. It makes me sick everytime I hear some contractor spouting off about how they wouldn't be able to get all their work done if it wern't for these workers and their desire to work for less. Well my answer to this is DON"T BE SO GREEDY & DO LESS WORK, BUT DO IT LEGALLY! Their justification to break the law is because they have too much work to do?
I could work for a third less than I make now w/o incurring any financial burden if I didn't have to pay taxes! BUT IT WOULD BE ILLEGAL!

If I work in the US under the table, don't pay my taxes, procure & use false ID, and then smuggle the money I make out of the country so I can someday live large somewhere else. I WOULD BE ARRESTED & THROWN INTO PRISON, AND I'M A US CITIZEN!!!

The whole thing is a no brainer. If you give them amnesty then you are condoning this type of behavior, and it will just keep on happening over & over again. There is no consequence whatsoever, if there were, ( like prison & deportation ), then it wouldn't happen as much.

Sorry to seem like such a hard ass on this issue but it really fires me up.

Have a nice day!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This move will only encourage more illegal immigration sadly as the risks now appear to be low for those that do what they can to get in by hook or by crook.

The future is starting to look very dark.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've got the answer to everyone's problems on a global scale with one easy step.

1) Move Israel to Mexico. It's basically the same landscape & climate. Bring the Wailing wall, etc., and move it, and all the people, lock, stock, and barrel to Mexico.

This would make all the Islamic nations in the region ecstatic & less hostile.

Plus the Israelis would straighten out Mexico, get rid of all the corruption, and make it a much better place to live.

This in turn would drastically decrease the influx of illegals here.

Everyone lives happily ever after until 2012 when the Mayan calendar runs out & we're all destroyed in some cataclysmic event.

At least it would be a couple of good years. . .

The End

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join