It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds and the Brain Waves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Has anyone tried binaural sounds before. If so what were your results and do you believe it works? I tried it last night after work and within 5 minutes I had dissassociaton. I felt a natural high and was very sleepy. And before I awoke this morning, I *hard to put into words* was aware that I was sound alseep. It only lasted for 15 seconds, but never had that feeling before. I was observing myself sleeping.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I realize most people make binaural music cds and sell them for hella lot of money, but there are a couple of sites that have free music. I don't know if it was placebo or the binaural sounds, but it worked rather quick and that feeling of watching myself sleep was odd.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Do you plan on trying it again? I would be interested to know your results over a planned time span.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think I will try it again. I will post my results.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i recommend:

www.bwgen.com...

i have some experience with binaural beats so if you have questions just ask.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Well I did it again. After a hard day, I lay down and relaxed to binaural sounds. I focused on my breath and after a little while (hard to comprehend let alone put into language) I began to lose the mind-body connection, I lost my awareness of space and time. My mind felt some what to be beside my physical head and my body (I was laying on my back) felt like I was laying on my stomach, so that my left was right and vice versa. I felt I had almost escaped my body but a loud noise from the other room had brought my attention back. It was an amazing and indescribable Feeling.
I highly recommend these products for those who are open minded and interested.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
What sound-waves did you utilise, I prefer Alpha Wave's for Positive Relaxation and Theta Wave's for Deep Sleep Yoga Nidra/Pratyahara effect's. Beta Wave's seem especially good for music to dance or mosh away your engram's.

I don't reccomend the bwgen product's though I have bought mine's from "Natura."

I find with alot of freeware and shareware that they may have bug's ot Trojan's within them, and they seem very amateur and possibly they can crash easily, good luch though, Tipareth do good specs and apps though.

I gather it produces the same effects as long term Meditation's, as the Buddhist's or the Yogini's use.

It's worth it.

new topics

top topics

join