It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's impossible to resist the NWO...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The New World Order is already upon us. There is the patriot act, the fema agency, the cia, and the fbi. All of these agencies are working together to start a one world order and it is too late to stop it. Once pro-omega agency propeganda is spread through several different countries it will be impossible to stop it. Pretty soon you'll be seeing propeganda like "imagine a world without a driveby shooting". Unfortunately, it's not too hard that you can stop it, has any of you seen v for vandetta? The film shows how one could undertake a government.

The One world order is already here. I am sorry but it already exists. Because of it existing there is no need for it to go mainstream, because it would be such a waste for them to explain who and what they are. They obviously dont want to know who you are or what you are.

World events are staged, meetings that take place in the bilderberg commission make the most importance of these meetings and in their the policies get made and countries declare war on other countries there and they stage counterstrikes and strikes, terrorism, and other things which could bring the world to its next crisis.

Supposedly when the government is in its next state of emergency that will dictate what the one world order does. Some people foresaw 9-11 as the beginning of the one world order but they are obviously waiting.

Revolt? Why revolt? THAT WONT MATTER. Havent any of you read 1984? They have the technology that they are keeping from us that can control, manipulate, and mass subvert us to be under their control, and plus they dont need mind control, that's what the media is for.

Media, is in a state of crisis. fox news only shows the good sides of news. The fox news channel is subliminal only to the right winged republicans. And they arent going to change their agenda anytime soon so expect more coverage on the wot and the republican party over there.

It is impossible to stop them, they are already here. :|. So why bother? the patriot act gives congress the power to suspend the constitution at any time...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Resistance is far from futile in this instance. I am sorry but things will progress slowly at first the NWO will go about and establish themselves. one it is too late to go back they will declair in a jubulant celebration that all of humanity stands united.

That will last about 30 days or so then your gonna see the resistance take shape. the neo visigoths will feel slighted by the lack of power they have and attack the new empire. So yes its imposible to stop the NWO cause it has already started. but you hack that tree down when it grows up not when it is first planted.

Course that would mean a return to the dark ages again sadly enough. Also humanity will be fragmented once again. But you will get the suposed freedom that you seek. Well until the king of whatever little provence or state takes over.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter
The New World Order is already upon us. There is the patriot act, the fema agency, the cia, and the fbi. All of these agencies are working together to start a one world order and it is too late to stop it. Once pro-omega agency propeganda is spread through several different countries it will be impossible to stop it. Pretty soon you'll be seeing propeganda like "imagine a world without a driveby shooting". Unfortunately, it's not too hard that you can stop it, has any of you seen v for vandetta? The film shows how one could undertake a government.

The One world order is already here. I am sorry but it already exists. Because of it existing there is no need for it to go mainstream, because it would be such a waste for them to explain who and what they are. They obviously dont want to know who you are or what you are.

World events are staged, meetings that take place in the bilderberg commission make the most importance of these meetings and in their the policies get made and countries declare war on other countries there and they stage counterstrikes and strikes, terrorism, and other things which could bring the world to its next crisis.

Supposedly when the government is in its next state of emergency that will dictate what the one world order does. Some people foresaw 9-11 as the beginning of the one world order but they are obviously waiting.

Revolt? Why revolt? THAT WONT MATTER. Havent any of you read 1984? They have the technology that they are keeping from us that can control, manipulate, and mass subvert us to be under their control, and plus they dont need mind control, that's what the media is for.

Media, is in a state of crisis. fox news only shows the good sides of news. The fox news channel is subliminal only to the right winged republicans. And they arent going to change their agenda anytime soon so expect more coverage on the wot and the republican party over there.

It is impossible to stop them, they are already here. :|. So why bother? the patriot act gives congress the power to suspend the constitution at any time...

Absolutely not. This is NOT the time to give up and throw in the towel. DO NOT SUCCUMB TO FEAR. YOUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT.

I will tell you now with supreme confidence, that the NWO will NEVER be. Ever. No matter how hard they try to build the prison walls around us, it wont work. You know why? Ill tell you why! Because God is on our side, the Forces of Light are on our side, the human race is too good, and we are gonna beat these bastards. Thats why.

I dont care if the ignorant fools disbelieve! I know in my heart this is how it is. I know deep down in the essence of my soul that we are not alone in this fight, I know for a FACT that the Forces of Light, who we call Extraterrestrials, are here now to aid us. I know it. They give messages every single day. You dont believe? Ask George Bush! He knows about it!!!

Now is NOT the time to give up. Its sad. Do not be afraid of the things that are happening. They are WAYYYY behind schedule, and they now know that it is impossible for them to achieve their goal. They were supposed to have the NWO by 2000! 6 years later, everyone knows about the NWO, and are trying to stop it. WE ARE WINNING! KNOW IT! BELIEVE IT! DO NOT SUCCUMB TO THE FEAR THAT THEY TRY TO PLANT IN YOUR MIND SO YOU WONT FIGHT THEM!! YOU WILL FIGHT THEM UNTIL EVERY LAST DROP OF BLOOD AND SWEAT POURS FROM YOUR BODY!and YOU KNOW IT!

I AM John Jancar. Servant of the Light. Speaker of Truth. I bid you good day.

NAMASTE ADONAI

[edit on 4-12-2006 by LightWorker13]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
or you can do what people have been doing for the past hundred or more years that the NWO has been working towards their end goal. Do nothing. These apparently bumbling and inept people haven't managed to do anything for centuries. What makes people think they will be able to do it now, with the world as diverse and over populated and informed and technologically advanced as it is?

top topics

join