It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Jeb Bush And His State Agents Enjoy Stealing Children From Innocent Families

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Anyone from Florida read Greg Szymanskis article about Jeb Bush and the state taking children away from families?

www.arcticbeacon.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
How awful!

I'm so glad I'm a UK citizen!!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well he started as an alterboy working at the church learning all his holy moves doing some research which led him to a cash box labled childrens fund he left the change and stuck the bills inside his cumberbund.

I don't know sometimes I think that some people deserve to have their kids taken from them. Its harsh but Kids are precious.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I hope you all become familiar with this website, these families deserve our support

www.freeourkids.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What do you expect, it's Florida for God's sake, land of the false allegation and perennial bridge for sale.

These people should file a class action complaint in Federal Court.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Another letter, by Leo Zagami warning that the Bush family are involved in taking children for pedophilia and it will only get worse

illuminati-news.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Brothers and Sisters, from my personal experience with the State of Florida DCF and Criminal Justice system let me tell you this is the tip of the iceberg. I wont go into gory personal details, but something is going on in Florida that leads me to believe the whole state is some kind of experiment to see just how far a populace can be pushed before something "snaps".

Believe it or not, Jeb is adored by Floridians and he hasn't done a bad job with the economy down there, but as a part time resident of Marion County (home of DA Brad King of the famous Jessica Lundsford affair, the Wesley Snipes arrest, Teacher/molester Debroah Lafave, the Melinda Duckett suicide, ect) I can tell you its a scarry place. I may be naive, but I think Jeb is out of the loop on most of this stuff and some power mad beurocrats are are running the show.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Jbright, can you elaborate more for us, this is a conspiracy forum and some readers will certainly be interested to know more, obviously you feel there is more you can tell us, and the world should be informed. Did you read Leo Zagami's letter, what are your thoughts on it? Is there something so very strange going on in Florida, obviously the media isn't reporting it, so can you at least be more graphic about what you know or suspect, and why do you say it is an experiment, and you very well may be right about that, who better to lead such an experiment than another Bush.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
Jbright, can you elaborate more for us, this is a conspiracy forum and some readers will certainly be interested to know more, obviously you feel there is more you can tell us, and the world should be informed. Did you read Leo Zagami's letter, what are your thoughts on it? Is there something so very strange going on in Florida, obviously the media isn't reporting it, so can you at least be more graphic about what you know or suspect, and why do you say it is an experiment, and you very well may be right about that, who better to lead such an experiment than another Bush.

Hi golddragnet, yes, I did read the letter and it's so very typical and sad. While the abuse suffered by the kids at the hands of DCF and their foster care stooges is by no means isolated to Florida, the legal system used by the State is insidious. Leo's letter is most likely spot on where he opines that the seizures are $$$ driven (more kids in state custody=more funds) and the Judges are on board with this.

I've had a couple of run-ins with DCS but was able to hold them off. In short, I refused to lay down and take a beating and had the money and connections (barely) to fight back. The reason I use the term "experiment" is the way the DCS and court system works in such obvious disregard to justice. The poor parents sited in Leo's letter and the abused kids in foster care have no real legal recourse. I was lucky, and have been told in so many words that money and connections matter A LOT.

I'll give you one graphic case to illustrate my point as requested; My attorney, a highly respected Family Law Practitioner from Ocala, had a client (father) going through a custody battle with his wife. The wife hired a man to rape their 5-year-old daughter and then accused the husband. This all came out in court and the Judge told my attorney, his former Law firm buddy) that he was still inclined to give the Mom custody if it wouldn't had gotten so much publicity (the case had made it to Geraldo's show some years back). Obviously, the child's welfare is not what Florida is after.

The local schools are also in bed with DCS and are encouraged (threatened?) to notify DCS with the least little things like minor absenteeism infractions. However, it seems to be selective. God help the poor people who come under scrutiny of these evil people.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Jbright]

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Jbright]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've seen horror stories about other states' "child protection services" as well, I don't think Fla is alone in this.....

I've had to deal with the DFCS (Department of Family and Children Services) in my state, on several occasions, and it was like swimming in molasses! They seem to enjoy being difficult and disagreeable, loosing paper work, misunderstanding what they're told, and generally not doing the job you would think they're supposed to!!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
That woman must be a deranged maniac to have her own daughter raped. What kind of asshole was the judge to still consider giving her custody. He must certainly have been working to some sort of agenda. If the state is trying so hard to take these kids, why aren't more people making a fuss about it. The whole population should be marching against the authorities to stop this.
What happens to the kids when they are taken into custody??? Can you be specific.

top topics

join