It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filiberto Caponi Close Encounter 1993 (w/Pics) Genuine?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have argued about this in two other threads as I lean toward this alien possibly being genuine.

My reasoning comes from among other things, the feet. The feet match descriptions I've read from alleged abductees. I also think the burns may have allot to do with the appearance.

There are other factors but I have to look up the other threads.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have found the left eyeball wether it be behind a goggle or not:

7A

[edit on 4-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
As you can tell by the photos the majority immediently find it to be fake by the claim that the person who photographed this alien has a hobby for plastic and clay sculpturing despite the defense of its burnt demise. However it is very important to consider what may not be noticed:

An agent comphenscated the original photos and inserted this being that appears to of been sculpted into shape to support its skeptisism of being fake by skeptics and analyists. It was possibly propped and framed for a cover-up.

That is if this report is concluded false. This will be the last stand!

Who knows.

7A

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Caponi drew these drawing to explain the succession of events on the first encounter with the alien being.

* New investigative source:

The Filiberto Caponi close encounter of the 3rd kind, 1993
ufologie.net...

I don't know if I can keep up with the feedback folks! My ATS points are going down the drain for more quota

7A

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have read about this case, the creature is suppose to have it's space suit melted and thats why he looks so wierd. Severly burned.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here is a picture I found of F. Caponi age 23

www.fast-geheim.de...

I have also found a book Caponi authored called,
"sE Torni fatti vivo, Filiberto Caponi"
Translation Italian to English:
"iF made Lathes living person, Filiberto Caponi"

Another book mentioned by members:
Unearthly disclosure, Timothy Good (2000) ISBN 0878572201

References:
it.wikipedia.org...
www.freetranslation.com...
babelfish.altavista.com...

7A

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Seems to me that the only time he mentions finding the "alien" prone is on his first encounter with it, but then there are pictures of it prone? As I read it every other encounter with it, it was on the move already or running away imediately (or fighting dogs in the back yard). He didn't supposedly have a camera until the 3rd encounter and he has a picture of it as it appeared during his first encounter? Something is fishy there...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There's still alot of info listed on Caponi and his words and clear pics which were somewhat analysed can be found on the following:

ufologie.net...

The story bizarre and the pics shocking but I have had no persuasive reason to disbelieve his initial meeting in the dark over the years. Nor have I been able to find reason to disbelieve his account.
I too, would like some collaboration on Caponi's ordeal, as well as learn something on the craft, assuming it arrived aboard a craft?

Dallas

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have to say when i first saw these pictures, i dont know why, but i had like a sudden wave of sorrow/pity go through me. It still makes feel a bit funny now if i see them ?!?, Ive never had that feelin lookin at so called other photos of aliens.

But it looks absolutley terrified to me!

Just hope im wrong and they are fake

On a side note it does look like one of the creatures from the 1st series of the new Dr Who
www.bbc.co.uk...
How many times have things been in movies, tv that a supposed fiction when they may be real??

[edit on 4-12-2006 by StopIt67]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wow, This is so lame I can hardly keep from laughing. At least some of you seem to think this is a "real" being. It's a third rate movie prop. Have you people ever watch TV and watch the Artist's do their thing in creating creatures and latex costumes for actors to wear in the movies.
Then you have this piece of junk, and you think this is a REAL being?? Oh boy!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by merky
Wow, This is so lame I can hardly keep from laughing. At least some of you seem to think this is a "real" being. It's a third rate movie prop. Have you people ever watch TV and watch the Artist's do their thing in creating creatures and latex costumes for actors to wear in the movies.
Then you have this piece of junk, and you think this is a REAL being?? Oh boy!!!

If I we're you I would back up my claims that this is from the movie industry with evidence other than critizising this discovery. Have you skipped the entire thread to post your ignorance?

7A

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Everybody knows this picture is a fake:
aliendisclosure.net...
You can clearly see it's got nothing to do with the two others, and some believe this was made to discredit the whole story.

But the two others may be real, we'll never know.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
the alien looks to stiff to be real looks like a prop from a movie
thats what i think anyways...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i personaly thought that it looked like it was dead and just proped up against the wall, but then thats just me.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Wasn't this pic put forward for the Varihigna (spelling?) case in Brazil as well?

I'm convinced I've seen it before in relation to that incident.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Wasn't this pic put forward for the Varihigna (spelling?) case in Brazil as well?

I'm convinced I've seen it before in relation to that incident.

I also have a feeling of having seen this in relations to the Varginia insident... Although I had the impression that insident was REAL while this picture to me looks FAKE... But that is just my gut feeling.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If it is a fake why would he specifically make it with 2 toes instead of 5? (a common description from abductees)

Why bother to put a tube sticking out of the chest?

If it is real, the thing is obviously in pain and his suit looks to be melted right into his flesh.

Tell me, what is an alien with 3d degree burns all over his body supposed to look like Skeptics?

Although we will never know for sure, I still am leaning slightly toward authentic and this is the only alien that I have ever said that about. So as you can see I am quite picky.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yeah just what we all thought.. show them what they ask for and they deny it anyways. What else is new.

That's why I say that nobody will believe anything until they experience it 'first hand' and that is human nature.

This is the proof of this in action folks.

The only picture I have any issues with is the last one as people have noted the awkward stance which is an issue. The other criticisms while valid can also be disproved especially if this entity is real.

Does anybody know what ended up with this creature if it is real?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have a question. How do we know it had a melted spacesuit? One with no helmet?

Seems to me that if it were an Alien that in its survival phrasebook amongst its phrases in many earth languages up there with "We come in peace", "Help me", "Give me food and shelter" and "Phone home" is the well worn international phrase of distress "My space suit has melted."

It looks fake to me. The melted spacesuit line is there merely to throw people off the scent of it being a dodgy prop.

At one stage my thoughts were perhaps it was a junior human torso distorted by environmental conditions fire swelling, water bloating...etc bodies can look kinda weird.

For someone with the finders background to claim this proof positive is not good enough for me.

I read here of people asking for pictures of real aliens to compare the fake with.
Mmmm. Interesting.

The way I see it, IMHO it is fake. But without witnessing and processing the alien myself I would have to say that it doesn't prove there are aliens, about as much as it proves there are not.

Case not proven.

SS out

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join