It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filiberto Caponi Close Encounter 1993 (w/Pics) Genuine?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Anyone know of this stranded alien that supposedly got shot down by the Italian Airforce? It is said the alien being is wearing a "spacesuit" that melted.

References to look upon:

UFOs, ETs & Cropcircles photoalbum
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

De Caponi Case (Il Caso di Caponi)
thebiggestsecret.online.fr...

* More sources stated below (updates) & Translations *

7A

[edit on 4-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
i cant read that article obviously. can you translate or somthing?!

and the alien looks fake but a bit creepy.

mod edit: removed quote of previous post.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

The Caponi Case (Il Caso Tue Caponi

In Italy, maintained the 23 person whose birthday it is keramiek bewerker Filiberto Caponi from the province Ascoli Piceno superior grind extraterrestrial be to have meet round its house in Arquata divide Tronto in the region Marche.

In July 1993 became on the radar of Pratica Tue Word and of Falconara marittima an UFO observed that flew of the region Lazio to the adjoining region Abruzzo. With two air-to-air rockets of the Italian air force the destroyed became. The fragments came divide down Tronto around the mountain of Monte Vettore in the neighborhood of Arquata. The pilots of the Caccia apparatus saw that three balls the UFO left for the explosion. Three days later on saw Filiberto its first be. After a number of meetings in the territory, succeeded it him round the on seven Polaroid photographs fast too empty, taken a period from now of a number of months between 1993 and 1994. Two of the Polaroids appear an orphans to show that its fingers and tenen serious have burnt and of which the pilots equipments at the body have been melted.

Someone else photograph want to see someone else individual then on the two photographs and resembles a cheap wash copy of something. The photographer saw the being firstly in a kind of cocon. In later meetings was the cocon disappeared and wanted to undergo the being a form of physical development or growth. Caponi thought firstly that he witness was of some genetic experiment or other. In November 1993, the Italian TV-station RAI-DUE wanted to see single Polaroids. Caponi was picked up for interrogation through the Italian police and its photographs became geconfisceerd. He says that he forced became an explanation to sign in which he granted that the entire story pinched was. He was arrested on ground of 'disturbance of the public order', because he would want to spread alarm with its story. Around 1998, the charge was withdrawn by the authorities of Ascoli Piceno and got he its photographs back. On 25 June 2000, Filiberto Caponi gave a lecture on the First National Convention of Special Archeologie and Ufologie to Rome, organized through the CISETI (international committee for the study of extraterrestrial intelligence). The CISETI manager Dr. Massimo Fratini and Filiberto's friend Frederico Provvedi have the affair since 1993 in investigation and concluded that the affair authentic is.

The CISETI manager has seen also other photographs of extraterrestrial originating from the same province. They were him sent through inhabitants that assisted by an UFO crash and the intercepting of the crew of it. On the photographs, dolls appear to stand. The first that Anthony Granato struck was the striking resemblance with the being photographed through Filiberto Caponi in 1993. The head of the both bes appears consists is the mouth of the same proportion identical, the eyes its of the same size and color, the nose in both cases from two small holes above the mouth, ultimately and has the same characterizations. The entire affair will become published will bring out on the Italian CISETI-site (www.ciseti.4mg.com...) and the CISETI there a book over. The problem with the following of the affair is publish that the researchers in the Italian or in a difficult to understand kind of English based on Italian grammar. Also the copyright on the photographs make last the publishing of the story in someone else language with the interesting images (approximately 700 Euros [1,400 guilder / 28,000 Franc] per photograph!).

source: thebiggestsecret.online.fr...
Translation done at: www.freetranslation.com...

jra

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
It looks pretty darn fake to me in my opinion. It looks incredibly awkward the way it stands. Also it looks like it's propped up against the trees/bushes due to the way it's standing. It looks like it would fall over backwards in that pose otherwise. And if thats a 'spacesuit' wouldn't the mouth and nostrils defeat the purpose?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Filiberto Caponi Close Encounter 1993
ufocasebook.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
It looks pretty darn fake to me in my opinion. It looks incredibly awkward the way it stands. Also it looks like it's propped up against the trees/bushes due to the way it's standing. It looks like it would fall over backwards in that pose otherwise. And if thats a 'spacesuit' wouldn't the mouth and nostrils defeat the purpose?

I agree. If that was a space suit then it would have some sort of helmet, wouldn't you think? And also the "alien" never looks into the camera. That's kind of strange. I mean if you were stranded on an alien planet, your ship crashed and your space suit melted, when a human starts taking pictures of you, you wouldn't just sit there starring blankly into the air. You'd probably be huddled together in a corner in the fetal position keeping a VERY close eye on the weird humanoid with the flashing equipment....?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
wierd story... so he got to photograph this in diffrent occasions?? the alien just vanished and reappear in a diffrent date? i didnt get it.

and as for the pictures go i think its fake.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrLeary
I agree. If that was a space suit then it would have some sort of helmet, wouldn't you think? And also the "alien" never looks into the camera. That's kind of strange. I mean if you were stranded on an alien planet, your ship crashed and your space suit melted, when a human starts taking pictures of you, you wouldn't just sit there starring blankly into the air. You'd probably be huddled together in a corner in the fetal position keeping a VERY close eye on the weird humanoid with the flashing equipment....?

I'd personally bite the human and laugh evily while thinking on all the deadly diseases I just transmitted.

Anyway, I honestly dont buy it. It doesnt look very much like a melted suit, the body is just wierd and where is it now? Did he torment the little thing, taking picture after picture without any regards to its health and then it... dissapeared?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Wasnt Caponi a "plastic artist" that worked with materials that could make an alien model? I heard that this fact was suspicious...

Sorry for my english.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I read about this ages ago in Timothy's Good book "Unearthly Disclosure". From memory Caponi used a Polaroid to take the photos in question. Also The photo of the alien with tubes coming from its chest is not the first i have heard of that description and futher more Caponi had no idea about this other case. It #'s me to tears when i hear someone "Errrr that alien looks fake", will then how about you show me the real alien you are comparing these ones to

Mod Edit: removed censor circumvention
Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
It seriously worried me that Timothy Good published this story (with photos) in one of his UFO books (I think that it was Unearthly Disclosure). The photographs look ridiculously fake to me, and that was enough for me to dismiss the case without a second thought.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
I read about this ages ago in Timothy's Good book "Unearthly Disclosure". From memory Caponi used a Polaroid to take the photos in question. Also The photo of the alien with tubes coming from its chest is not the first i have heard of that description and futher more Caponi had no idea about this other case. It S@!T's me to tears when i hear someone "Errrr that alien looks fake", will then how about you show me the real alien you are comparing these ones to

great logic. from now on ill just believe any picture of alien i see. thanks for opening my eyes. i cant believe i was that stupid.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Yeah I also read this in Unearthly Disclosure. I wanted to believe it and the guy as ever sounded very genuine but the pictures really don't stand out in my opinion. In the book there is a pic of something in a room sort of floating and he claimed it was an alien but looked like a melon to me. It's interesting that somebody mentioned he was a sculpter of plastic?, didn't know about that.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko

great logic. from now on ill just believe any picture of alien i see. thanks for opening my eyes. i cant believe i was that stupid.

You know what that say about sarcsim.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Originally posted by DeMitsuko

You know what that say about sarcsim.

that first of all it spells "sarcasm".

and secondly:
"the lowest form of humor but the highest form of wit" - Oscar Wilde

so im ok with that.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Caponi was a plastic and CLAY sculptor. Looking at this particular figure, it looked an aweful lot like it was composed of clay-like material. I do believe that it's possible that weird events were occurring in the region around the time the story came out (as other locals claimed to have seen weird things), but I'm not sure how much I buy into these photos.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

In the night, Caponi still heard the strange complain, went down again to the road, but he saw nothing this time. "Nothing, just nothing, it was impossible," explained Caponi. "...and my father was there so that I could show him, and I have said to him 'I have heard it, but I do not know where it is' and he told me to go up in my room because from there we could see better. We stayed up there for roughly an hour, then my father was tired and went to bed again. Just at that moment 'the thing' reappeared... I called my father and so he has been able to see it too, for a moment, while it went away under that arch, in the blink of an eye, and my father looked at me as if he wanted to say 'so you were not joking!'... anyway he told me to go to bed, because it was late (3 in the morning)."
ufocasebook.com...

You know I am amazed that this guy can sleep with a being out there that is apparently severely crippled and alien. I found it very careless that the father did not take the gauze of blood to a safer location where it could not be taken by predators. It is also careless to leave this being out there where it could be shot, and taken.

The next morning, Filiberto's sister went to control the gauze, but it had disappeared. "It must have been a dog that smelled the odor of the blood," says Filiberto.

15 days went by and nothing happened, so Caponi decided to forget all about it, when one evening:

"It was approximately the two o'clock in the night and I heard the strange scream again. I sent up, I took the camera (a Polaroid 660) and opened the door, - while I felt that something was walking in the alley. I saw it arrive, from far away enough, to not fast, nearly walking. I took a first photo, the Polaroid ejects it, and I take it away, ready to take an other photo. In the light of the flash it had stopped, as if it had noticed the light, maybe but it must have been deaf... because I have made some noise when I opened the door, and it continued to come in my direction. It had stopped and turned around only when I took the photo. I have thought 'I will race with it, take a photo and run after it, this is a unique opportunity' and what I did, I went towards it, advancing a few meters, I photographed it again, and then I escaped screaming 'I have photographed it!', without watching where I went, so I ended against a wall. My father woke up and asked me what had happened. The photos developed under the eyes of my relatives: on the first one only a dark shadow was visible, but on the second, the head and the hanging arms wrapped with something, were visible. I looked at it intensively. I explained that when I have taken the second photo it had slightly turned its head towards me, without turning its body at all. My father felt it was quite a hair riser. My mother said 'My god, what is he?' And then I had calmed down and I told them 'a lot of it in the photos, let's put them in a secured place, let's not have everyone see them' and we decided to put them in a wooden box, in order to study them with calm on the next day."

A shock on the aliens point of view having someone chase you and screaming, "I took a picture!" It was also frightening that this kid or whoever got the guts to run after it while it was advancing on him!

This guys intention was not to have this released but someone slipped the secret:

"I have made a big mistake, the day when I went at a friend who is a carpenter and told him all about it. He had sworn to me that he would not tell a word about it, but one evening he had drunk a glass too much and three days later the whole country knew the story and the "Messagero di Ascoli Piceno" newspaper telephoned, and a few days later they published the burnt photos."

It sounds like this being has a disease or sickness of some sort that when in contact with other things they react:

Over time, the feeling that something strange and interesting is really happening spreads in the small country. And then on August 8, Pretare is the location of a new unusual phenomenon: many hens in the country die mysteriously, some enduring amputations of limbs or of the head, but without signs of blood or bites. They have been recovered all piled up. The fact remains stunning, because it is difficult to imagine that a predator, such as a fox or a vixen, can do so much damages in one night.

It also states in his testimony that he thought it was a cat trapped in a bag:

Smiling, as I thought I had found an abandoned cat, wrapped in a plastic bag, I stretched a hand to touch it, but on reflection I stopped because it occurred to me that it might scratch me. So I limited myself give the bag a little kick to see if it would come out on itself. And I was terrified, because the "old plastic bag" jumped on, showing that it had a head, arms and legs.

Also, pointing out that he developed a black sort of foot due to touching it with it:

An interesting point regarding this first encounter, it that Caponi suffered from an inexplicable cutaneous blackening on the right foot, the foot that he used to touch the entity. The blackening disappeared after three days.

A good read to look into again is to read it yourselves at:

ufocasebook.com...

Which has been stated above this post.

My opinion on this story is that it is genuine to an extent and is very bizarre. His testimonys are convincing and has no suspicion but supposedly (unconfirmed?) that he is a clay sculptor??? Please people, clay sculpting ??? Give me a break. It sounds like a background on this guy exploited for a cover-up. It's propaganda.

7A

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
No one has mentioned anything about the italian airforce role in "shooting down" this entity/UFO. What's their say? Is this confirmed and what happened to the crashed UFO? If I don't get anyone that knows, well I'll start working on finding this information.

7A

[SP]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
lol as an aside, my mother's maiden name is Caponi, we hail from Italy, and he bears a passing resemblance to me.

regarding his story, the pics don't look like OUTRIGHT fakes to me, so i think i would be behaving irresponsibly if i decided to discount them immediately.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That alien has the face of a smilie. There must be a different race of aliens checking out Europe. The ones in the U.S. look meaner. Actually, it kind of resembels the Pillsbury doughboy.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by SkyWay]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join