It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confiscated Hotel Video Released...No Plane

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This video footage has been compinscated by the F.B.I, who's to say it's not tampered with since it's release from the lawsuit??

Bullseye.

7A

[edit on 4-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Sorry mate, but that minute blur of 'something'
does not look like anything.

It certainly does not look 'enough' like something for me to declare it the tail of a boeing.

So Agit8ed,

Seeing as you feel you are qualified to conclude what that is or isn't, what are your video analysis credentials?

With all fairness to both sides before this gets way out of hand:

You can see what looks to be a tail of an airplane. HOWEVER, You can also see cars and trucks going on that same "flight plan" throughout the whole video. The "tail" and the cars and trucks are going in the same line because it is a highway. So, either a truck or car happened to be going by right when the missle was launched, an explosion went off, or a plane went into the Pentagon and happened to be flying feet off the ground in the same direction of the highway.

www.nsxfiles.com... (let's hope this stays at a crude joke and isn't in fact something similar to what we see in the video...)

And on to Agit: I also believe 9/11 was allowed to happen. If this truly were done by our own personel, someone would have talked already when it comes to something of this magnitude. Or the operatives were murdered. It all depends. But the figures don't add up to it being done by our own people directly. Allowed to happen? Yes, one can draw that conclusion. And frankly, that is just as bad as doing it yourself. Problem is, the American public won't figure it all out until it's way too late. Especially with our news listed number 17 in the world for Free Press!

p.s. ATS is cointelpro even if ATS doesn't know it. Why? All different ideas, little truths, hardly any collaborative efforts and all of our information is logged which in turn logs identity through ISP's.

Logged Confusion, Logged Circle. Like gerbils in a wheel. It's sink or swim at this point.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
im tryin to figure out what side of the building the camera was on. Any help wouldbe appreciated

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
due to my network I can't watch the video yet. But I pose this question to everyone. How come within 15 mins of the first plane hitting WTC 1, NORAD scrambled planes over New York but none were Scrambled over the nations Capital. If we were under attack then why was there no military presence over Washington. The video's could show military planes and it could support missle threoies. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

At the end of the day I'm not even bothering with Pentagon theories anymore. If people wish to believe that a missle hit the building after reading 150+ eyewitness accounts where not one mentions a missile and only one mentions a small plane (where the guy was 2 miles away), and seeing wreckage and a body from the plane... have fun.

It's a car. You can clearly see the car exit via the right side of the camera footage.

Aside from that, there WERE witnesses that mentioned a missile.

video.google.com...

I understand that the plane may have been on the other side of the Pentagon, but wouldn't we have at least seen some part of it entering the scene?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I think that could be the loch ness Monsters head. Well, at least the picture isn't any better then a loch ness monster pic. So, the pic doesn't really help anything.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
This video footage has been compinscated by the F.B.I, who's to say it's not tampered with since it's release from the lawsuit??

Bullseye.

7A

[edit on 4-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

Alright people. You completely ignore the greatest possibility I pointed out! This has been handed to very powerful people and they can do anything they want with this footage. I believe it is not genuine. Your all being played to view this tampered video, it is not a trusty source once in the hands of the federals! If anyone continues to analyse this more right here. Right here this is the spot that stops the investigation from being authentic despite whoever points out something on it. This is it, the rest I leave to you as a choice to continue or not.

7A

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'd like to hear more actual discussion of the clip and the 'tail' Neon pointed out. Someone stated it's going about twice as fast as moving car also visible in the clip, therefore ruling out it being a fast moving plane. I'd like to see a response to that.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hello all, this is my first post here.

I have read many comments before joining this BLOG, first I want to say that I don’t think any of us will ever actually know the whole truth about any of this, but there is one thing out of all of this that I find fascinating to see and that is, that there is something we all can agree on, and that is the idea that there is something seriously wrong,. Something is seriously going on with the world and it’s not just the USA but the whole entire world.

Take a look at the news, not so much main stream media they never say to much about anything, in my view the main stream media news is nothing more then regurgitated bull crap I call it eye candy for the mindless., anyway I don’t know however if it’s because they can't or they themselves are in fear of the powers above them. or what the consequences they themselves might face for releasing certain video footage or any real news, I don't know the answers to any of this nor will you ever hear me make claim to this idea. I claim to know nothing about anything but their is one thing I do know for certain and that is something is very, very and seriously wrong and not quite right with the world, it' s as if I can feel it's power over me, call me crazy cal me Mr. Jones, call me anything you want but I feel something is coming, I’ve a feeling it's not my grandmothers 85th Birthday party.

A note about the plane hitting the pentagon, keep in mind I don’t know he answers but only the questions, my idea about a 767 hitting the pentagon is in at least my mind an outrageous and ridicules idea, what am I basing this on you ask? I am basing my ideas on similar happenings, it’s on the facts and in fact will share a few stories of my own, the first story happened in real life in 1971, my sister went to south America as a Foreign Exchange student, during her stay my sister and all the other students from this area and the families each of them stayed with chartered a plain to go to Lima Pure a mere 400 mile trip from where they were, to make a long story short, the plan crashed into the mountain head on and everyone on was killed except the pilot who live for I think 4 r 5 days and then died, my point to this story is this, the plane hit a mountain head on, a solid rock mountain, harder then any pentagon or most anything man made at least building wise, and don’t get me wrong the plane was broken beyond any recognition but even with this head on impact of this plane the parts were still visible broken and mangled of course but still very visible, the wings are broken off the engines to but they where still their and visible components of the plane, they did not disintegrate in to fine particles or in to nothingness.

Fact: the Engines on a 767 are made of titanium, folks titanium does not disintegrate into nothing; at least not from any other plane crash in history so far to date so it stands to reason to ask the question why on 911? And what happened to the wings of this so called 767, sure they would have been destroyed, broken into little pieces sure no question but to totally be gone even I know that his is simply not possible. What hit the pentagon that day of 9/11/2001 we may never know, but the more important question might be what did not hit the pentagon, all I can say is, thing are not always what they appear to be, but do I have the answer? No……….. I do not.

Ill say the same about the WTC buildings, so far in history there has never been an instance where a building such as in the case of the WTC that once has completely failed and fell in such a way as in this case due to fire and dropped as they did on this dreadful day so I ask why on 9/11/2001, if you take the total amount of oddities that occurred this day they simply do not add up, there is way, way to many over whelming evidence pointing in a direction most can not except, I myself did not except it at first, but each day I read listen and learn some of this conspiracy theories are perhaps nonsense ill admit to that, but did our own government have anything to do with it? Yes and no, I say yes because it just so happens that George W is in Government he is our President (a very disturbing thought all its own) he and his Father along with a few other in high power belong to a group called the Illuminati also known as the skull and Bones society another name that’s been used is The Masons, this is the most powerful group in the world yes even higher then our own Government and this folks is not Fiction or a conspiracy theory, it’s a well known fact another member of this organization is Arnold Schwarzenegger, oh yes he is one of them Arnold is a direct spin off of
Adolph Hitler.

If you really want to learn the future of your destiny always look to the past as history always repeats itself, take a ride into history and you to will learn, again I claim to know nothing but history we have and history will again repeat, the one thing about history I always find fascinating is this little known fact, DID YOU KNOW?

Did you know that in the whole history of man kind that their has never been a high power that has stayed in power for longer then 250 years, its interesting to me to know that our Government has been in power now for 230 years, if history repeats itself, I would recommend preparing yourself for the ride of your life cause I smell a skunk in a wood pile…. In the end we virtually have little control; it will be what it is and perhaps what it was meant to be.

May peace be with you.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
matt2112 that was very well articulated!
Well done for your first post, I could not have done any better myself
. As for the airplane pieces you mentioned with Titanium, that is a good point. Theres this theory that we have alien technology that literaly melts and disintigrates any known mass. That is if there is such thing as alien technology likewise. I applaud you!

With respect;
7A

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Thanks, I appreciate that,
I never heard of the term [Alien Technology] but it does dot surpprise me, in fact nothing really surprises me to much these days LOL, I don't know if that is due to age or if I am just more open then many.

I wanted to add this to my last post, a quote from Joseph Campbell
he wrote: "It is only by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure. The very cave you are afraid to enter turns out to be the source of what you were looking for. "

Matt2112

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
matt2112 that was very well articulated!
Well done for your first post, I could not have done any better myself
. As for the airplane pieces you mentioned with Titanium, that is a good point. Theres this theory that we have alien technology that literaly melts and disintigrates any known mass. That is if there is such thing as alien technology likewise. I applaud you!

With respect;
7A

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Another interesting fact about our infamous plane a Boeing 767 hitting the pentagon

Here are the facts about a Boeing 767 Aircraft
Weight: 164000lbs or 82 tons
Length: 159ft 2in
Height: 52ft
Wing Span: 156ft
Engine weight: 63,300lbs or 31.5 tons 15.75 tones each

Starting descending position 5000ft the pentagon at this height would look no bigger then a penny; even for the most experienced pilot it would be extremely improbable for this plane to hit a target as small as the pentagon, NOTE: there were no marks on the lawn of the pentagon after the crash com-on what’s up with this…..

To maneuver this plane weighing in at 164000lbs to hit this target at a height of 5000ft descending to 0ft in 7 minutes is simply not possible, the math does not add up, it defies the laws of gravity not to mention, if a plane is dropping that fast it would more then likely spin out of control or very possible simply fall apart while descending at this rate and even if it did, they or what ever or who ever was supposedly flying it would at some point have to pull it back up to be able to hit the pentagon from the angle that it did, this is another faulty fact, a plane weighing in at 164000lbs traveling at this rate would take several nautical miles to pull up to be able to hit the pentagon from this angle, the force of gravity times the weight of the plane is not possible, no one on this planet is going to convince me otherwise, I am always open to ideas, but in this case facts are facts.

Take good look at the weight of this plane and then take a look at the pentagon, can you see now why all the questions, there was no evidence of any of this Boeing 767 on the ground so where is it, and please don’t tell me it disintegrated or ill have to slap you, Open your eyes if you don’t believe my weights here look at the bowing web site they will tell you the specs on this or any of their aircrafts.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm no bomb expert, but if you take a look at footage of plane hitting the towers and the plane hit the Pentagon, there is a huge difference in explosions. After the twin Towers were hit the by the planes there was a huge fire ball and the smoke went admittedly dark black, unlike the explosions at the Pentagon and no black smoke. There is also a great difference in the size of the gaping holes between both the pentagon and the towers. The damage Towers clearly shows a shape of a plane, the wings shapes are visible on both towers. The Pentagon doesn't even show wing shape damage, just a big gapping round hole. And there is no way a security camera regardless of the film speed is going miss an entire plane, that close without even a catching a shadow, but is able to film passing cars. Why is it, that the first plane that hit the Twin Towers can be seen on video tape while people are walking around below, but you can't see a plane hit the Pentagon while cars driving around?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
HI, anybody saw the wreckage of the 737-800 that was rammed by a smaller plane on the amazon rainforest ? It fell from 37000' and you could reckon the central section of the wing with the almost complete landing gear, people remains were gathered from an extensive area, and bits and pieces, spread as they was, were picked by hand rather than tweezers. It seems that centrifugal forces in the descend tore the rest of the plane to smitherens... So in the Pentagon a plane was literally disintegrated, atomized , what better definition ?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The video has likely been tampered with for sure. I'm guessing they grabbed it worried that it would be incriminating to their 'official story.'

Frankly, a tail fin does not cut it for me since it could be from anything. About all this does is convince me that a laser didn't burn the hole into the pentagon.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Am I the only one....

Who finds it strange that 2 planes have no physical evidence to investigate? Im sorry but the flag wavers on this forum really really are gullible at every little detail in this investigation.

Here's my question and the question everyone should be asking:

Where's the evidence in that a plane hit this building. Oh Cnn Photos of wreckage. Yea, that's it! Case Cloooosed I guess.

THERE is none. Because we can't investigate it although Rumsfeld did keep a piece of the alleged plane wreckage on his desk. It was viewed on cnn with a special about rumsfeld. I wonder if we could take that to a lab to find out what the material is? Probably not

And I ask you this:

How is a pilot failure supposed to manuever an aircraft such as that at high intense speed? Look at his flight school record for godsake. Just look at it. IT doesn't add up. He couldn't even fly a cessna. And people don't even flinch. Nope, don't investigate him it's all just "CRAZY" talk.

I don't know what happened but all the ATS members saying there is evidence of a plane. No there isn't. Because it was all freaking scrubbed. Ask yourself where are the plane pieces? Where did they go? Now ask yourself where the Flight 93 physical evidence went? Now try to figure the probability of two plane crashes having no direct evidence for viewing in a criminal investigation.

But try asking a recovery team where the plane pieces are? Key word:CRIMINAL Investigation Scrubbing evidence is a federal offense,people. What to do? I know! claim we are at War on terror and we need to go to Afghanistan. Get some sheep who will tow the line whatever we spew and constantly discuss "We got to get these terrorists" Oh how do we do that? Why we spend billions a week!

For Godsakes when a space shuttle explodes, they always dissect the disaster scene piece by excruciating piece. This was *WORSE*. It was the biggest CRIME scene in U.S. History. These lackeys came in and did a scrub with tarps and trucks and took it all away. Except that paper weight that Rumsfeld has on his desk

9/11 commission was headed up by Zelikow? He was as close as you could come to Bush Administration and the neo conservative agenda. Some of you scare me when you mention the 9/11 commission report as a credible source. That report was such a joke. None of those people should have even their name attached to a project like that. He was Condi Rice's best friend.

So many cronies on that damn commission board.

en.wikipedia.org...

Cowriter to books with Condi Rice? Face it, alot of people got duped.
And this was the head of the 9/11 commission? Oh man, let's get with it people. This investigation was completely embarrassing.

I implore everyone to read Zelikow literature to see where's his "head at" (C) Basement Jaxx

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
MRGERBIK,

Prof. Zelikow seems like the perfect person to be the head of the 9-11 commission...That is when you want to create and control the perception of what really happened.

Prof. Zelikow's area of academic expertise is the creation and maintenance of, in his words, “public myths” or “public presumptions,” which he defines as “beliefs (1) thought to be true (although not necessarily known to be true with certainty), and (2) shared in common within the relevant political community."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr
MRGERBIK,

Prof. Zelikow seems like the perfect person to be the head of the 9-11 commission...That is when you want to create and control the perception of what really happened.

Prof. Zelikow's area of academic expertise is the creation and maintenance of, in his words, “public myths” or “public presumptions,” which he defines as “beliefs (1) thought to be true (although not necessarily known to be true with certainty), and (2) shared in common within the relevant political community."

en.wikipedia.org...

Precisely,Etshr! That's it. No one even aggressively interviewed him. He should have been put to testify for his political background in such a dubious fashion. If he was a democrat? Forget about it. Torn into shreds and it would be relentless til his bid for head of 9/11 commission would have collapsed.

If you go to Foreign Affairs site you can find out articles he wrote. And guess what? He wanted a new Pearl Harbor too. And he was talking this crazy neo fundamentalist dystopia transforming society and civilization. Are these people bored or something?
Why do we listen to them? Get them the hell out. These neo conservatives are bankrupting our country week by week.

And I go back to the big question: Where's the physical evidence? Where was it ALL taken?

You know, there's a video of a girl calling herself "Gypsy" blowing a whistle while 9/11 lecture is given by Zelikow. He looks jarred and angry that someone would question his "REALITY" in such a visible way. Although she probably isn't the best spokesperson to state her case coherently to the general public. But what are you gonna do? It's the only person who will stand up in dissent in a public meeting.

Video:

video.google.com...

It's mind boggling that people don't see the big picture. How about this: These are the biggest "warfare pimps" in existence. Something seriously defective in the mind for someone to occupy a country in a unstable region. Every one of these people responsible for this mess should be in a asylum. It's the same mentality that created the quagmire of Vietnam.

I would fund a rubber room for these people who are bleeding our countries economy and infrastructure.

And don't lie alot of you would as well "FUND" that
Makes more sense than this occupation.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

At the end of the day I'm not even bothering with Pentagon theories anymore. If people wish to believe that a missle hit the building after reading 150+ eyewitness accounts where not one mentions a missile and only one mentions a small plane (where the guy was 2 miles away), and seeing wreckage and a body from the plane... have fun.

Its too bad that none of the eyewitnesses could verify it was a 757 or flight 77, even though alot of the people who work thier are military and should have known what a 757 looks like. And do not forget the witnesses that admited being told later it was a 757.

Problem is that if the fire was hot enough to almost completly destroy the plane it would have also destroyed DNA evidence.

How did they come up with DNA accounting for people so fast when they had to come up with new DNA testing because of the bodies at the WTC and the Pentagon having DNA corupted. The new DNA testing was not ready untill 2002.

www.nist.gov...

Due to the nature of the World Trade Center disaster, it quickly became evident that traditional methods for performing DNA typing were not likely to be fully successful in identifying all of the recovered remains. Traditional DNA ID methods depend on the presence of long, intact segments of DNA in order to accurately type the sample. The DNA in many of the samples recovered in this situation were so fragmented that these standard methods were ineffective.

In early November 2001, Dr. Robert Shaler, the director of the WTC DNA identification effort, contacted me and asked if I would be willing to develop some new DNA tests to help in the identification effort. I agreed to fast track our research efforts over the next several months and produce some test materials for his laboratory to try by January 2002.

Dr. Shaler’s laboratory, New York City’s Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (NYC OCME), is charged with identifying all of the remains by whatever means possible. He had heard me present some of our early research efforts in analyzing small regions of DNA at several scientific meetings. Dr. Lisa Forman from the U.S. Department of Justice’s National Institute of Justice has funded our research efforts in human identity testing at NIST over the past several years, and she gave Dr. Shaler my contact information. I collaborated with Dr. Bruce McCord from Ohio University and one of his postdoctoral students, Yin Shen, throughout December 2001 and January 2002 to produce several new DNA assays, which we termed “miniSTRs” or “miniplexes”.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The bodies at the trade center were not just burned but pulverized.

That have been may photos of plane parts shown in the numerous 9/11 threads here. But some will deny whatever actual real (not made up 'facts' that some CT'ers here push on a constant basis) proof they have been shown.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join