It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confiscated Hotel Video Released...No Plane

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
Actually, it strengthens the case since you can clearly see the tail of the plane just prior mili-seconds before the impact.

NeoN HaZe.

i dont think you can really say it was a plane tail can you? i mean the video is quite blurry

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I started asking myself this: "How stupid do they think we really are?" My answer for now: "Really stupid!" And they may be right! The majority IS buying this #, the mojority loves their lies ... but hey, I gave up on convincing people about 9/11 and all the other stuff ... it's not worth it, from now on I'll make the conlcusions for myself if someone asks for help or explanation, I'll give them my advice ... but I gave up on all those ignorant folks, they don't deserve to live, they disgust me!

How clear does it get? THERE WERE NO PLANES! NO PLANES IF THERE WERE, SHOW THE FREAKING TAPES, # YOU UOU #ING SCUM! I GET MAD AT THESE NWO ILLUMINZI'S THE FILTHY ELITE! I WANNA KILL THEM ONE BY ONE!

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! THEY KNOW WE KNOW!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kris44
I started asking myself this: "How stupid do they think we really are?" My answer for now: "Really stupid!" And they may be right! The majority IS buying this #, the mojority loves their lies ... but hey, I gave up on convincing people about 9/11 and all the other stuff ... it's not worth it, from now on I'll make the conlcusions for myself if someone asks for help or explanation, I'll give them my advice ... but I gave up on all those ignorant folks, they don't deserve to live, they disgust me!

How clear does it get? THERE WERE NO PLANES! NO PLANES IF THERE WERE, SHOW THE FREAKING TAPES, # YOU UOU #ING SCUM! I GET MAD AT THESE NWO ILLUMINZI'S THE FILTHY ELITE! I WANNA KILL THEM ONE BY ONE!

LOL. and that ladies and gentleman Conspiracy Theorists for ya.

i can only feel sorry for the people that DO care. and not to fruitcakes like you.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by DeMitsuko]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Thankyou for your contribution.

Your comments have reflected well on your movement for truth.

Did you ever consider that people like YOU may be the reason that the majority aren't buying into this no-plane nonsense?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Nice Comment

As you are new here at ATS I suggest you read the following thread, you will get warned big time or even banned, if you keep up with that sort of negativity.

IMPORTANT: ATS Rules, Guidelines, Etiquette, and more...

Please respect others and enter into intelligent debate only if you can do so without causing personal offence.

all the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
What do you mean? People like me? I'm a 24yo IT'er from belgium who happens to read a lot of alternative news sites and I want to explain some things in the media to people who make comments on them, I stopped doing that because it makes no difference! They WANT TO BE IGNORANT, they are too far into the system ... they're lost! Face it! We better be saving what can eb saved!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Look at the person walking away.
he doesnt even FLINCH at a BOEING coming in that fast that low..

it EXPLODES and he walks off.

IF I was standing next to such a pinacle feature of the american military might..
I heard a loud jet coming in, then a large explosion.. I would not simply turn around and walk off at regular pace.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Agit8dChop]

No you don't flinch when you hear a plane nearby, since if YOU live in an area with Ronald Reagan's airport near the Pentagon that has planes landing there every freaking day.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
911 was not an inside job.
It didnt need to be.
There were arabs with a plan, and the means.
The government mearly sat back, and waited.

Bush clearly stated he wanted to enter Iraq LONG BEFORE sept11 occured.
Foreign intellegence told bush, arabs were preparing to use airliners as missles in a terrorist event.

What bush and Co heard, made them realise, if it happened the public would have no choice but to follow.

And like mere sheep... we did!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So what evidence is there a plane hit the Pentagon?

We are talking about the most protected Building in America, but no CCTV images show a plane.

Some witnesses say they saw a plane. Other witnesses didn't see a plane. Some say they saw what looked like a missile. Some witnesses had Pentagon jobs with connections to the Bush administration. Some statements were factually impossible.

We are supposed to believe the plane just vaporised on impact, hence no photos of the wreckage. Yet we are supposed to believe they extracted DNA to identify the victims and the hijackers. The explosion and fire was so intense it vaporised steel and human bodies, but DNA was left intact.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
A plane flying over head and landing a couple of km's away, is not the same as plane flying a few metres ABOVE your head height, and smashing into a concrete structure, in the immediate vacinity.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

A plane flying over head and landing a couple of km's away, is not the same as plane flying a few metres ABOVE your head height, and smashing into a concrete structure, in the immediate vacinity.

Dude, that plane was on the other side far from that man in the camera, do you expect him to react to what he thinks planes flying in and out of the airport everytime? You see his reaction when the explosion comes, not when he hears a plane coming in.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It didnt need to be.

I couldn't agree more!!

911 happened because of oil pipeline deals going pear shaped.

This is the simple truth I believe the Govt do not want people to know. Oil and Gas.
Oil for U.S. in Iraq and Gas from a former USSR state piped through Afghanistan for the U.K.

I think that the Govt. want as many conspiracy theories about 911 as they can muster. That way it hides the simple truth behind hundreds of false truths.

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
there's more evidence showing it was an inside job than there's evidence for the official story, IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB, clearly!

Explain building 7 ... for intance ...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

there's more evidence showing it was an inside job than there's evidence for the official story, IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB, clearly!

Explain building 7 ... for intance ...

You can find threads about building 7 and pretty much covers as to how and why it collapsed. Whats most interesting was the fire.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Surely the blast from the engines a few metres up would send a man flying.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I've always thought the Pentagon incident was a little odd, mostly because of the way the government was acting. Anyone here is free to believe whatever they want, no matter how far they're going to have to stretch their imagination to make it fit.

However, for me, I need proof beyond a reasonable doubt. I really don't think that's asking a lot either, it's the basis for any legal trial. If they had proof enough beyond a reasonable doubt to convict Mousaui (spelling, I know) then why don't they have enough proof to show to us?

I find it incredibly hard to believe that there isn't one frame of evidence showing a plane hitting the pentagon, not one video, photo, recording from a phone call, nothing. We have to stop and think, this is Washington DC, if you've never been there perhaps you wouldn't know the amount of traffic, tourists, commerce, news, and general residential activities that go on there every day.

Look at the WTC, we have at least 10 shots for every second from every angle of the attack. Those buildings were hit by planes.

On top of that you have to take into account the physics of somthing that big, going that fast, that close to the ground. There would be far more evidence. I'm talking over turned cars, knocked over trees and power lines, people being killed just from the havoc ensuing from the jet wash. We're talking tremendous forces here.

More over, the person in the video does not react at all like a person who just witnessed a 757 flying full speed a few feet off the ground and slamming into a building. The sound of the plane flying full speed that low would be enough to make one soil themselves.

It's easy to dismiss an alternative theory when you obfuscate it by only focusing on one tiny detail and nitpicking anyone who disagrees with you. You have to take this whole situation in context with everything that happened that day, and more over in the same context as the WMDs and 7/7 fiascos.

They have NOT, not at all, proven beyond a reasonable doubt that their "official" story is true. You non-Americans can say what you want but thats how we do it here

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Dude, that plane was on the other side far from that man in the camera, do you expect him to react to what he thinks planes flying in and out of the airport everytime? You see his reaction when the explosion comes, not when he hears a plane coming in.

Yes,
but a plane FAR ABOVE landing FAR OVER THERE
makes a remarkably DIFFERENT SOUND to a plane a few meteres ABOVE head height landing OVER THERE!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Don't forget the difference in flight speeds.

Landing planes generally throttle down, I believe the Pentagon plane trottled up.

That would be deafening.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Yes,
but a plane FAR ABOVE landing FAR OVER THERE
makes a remarkably DIFFERENT SOUND to a plane a few meteres ABOVE head height landing OVER THERE!

Look we can debate all this but we weren't there and we cannot hear anything that the man heard. Whether it was over his head, or on the other side of the Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

It didnt need to be.

Bush clearly stated he wanted to enter Iraq LONG BEFORE sept11 occured.
Foreign intellegence told bush, arabs were preparing to use airliners as missles in a terrorist event.

What bush and Co heard, made them realise, if it happened the public would have no choice but to follow.

And like mere sheep... we did!

are you an ATS editor, then i can conclude ats is a government tool because sept11 was a inside job. The freefall of the towers and the way they exploded proves explosives were set in the building. Days before 9/11 people heard drilling and sorts also backs up the truth. You're an idiot. They let it happen because they planned it. Do you really think they would let important people in the pentagon die. I dont think so. They even restructured the part of the pentagon to be hit so that it could withstand the impact of whatever missile they hit the pentagon with.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join