It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone decent w/bible code software?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
i was wondering if youd find anything interesting with the words

hamas
qassam
hezbollah/hezballah
israel
lebanon
gaza

and some other good more general terms that would link things together, words indicative of violence, war, terrorism, rockets/misssles .. or is that missiles? heheh..

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I did a quick search and it is my guess you would like to compare notes. I now know why you put the "hehey" at the end of your post. I am new and I can not U2U. The results are potent and I am afraid to post. Also, I need to spend some time going over my translation to be sure.

I will give you my search words:

War (main link, all the following are linked to this word)
III (third)
Hamas
Gaza
Israel
Missiles
Violence
Syria
Qassam
Date
Place
Nuke

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren
I did a quick search and it is my guess you would like to compare notes. I now know why you put the "hehey" at the end of your post. I am new and I can not U2U. The results are potent and I am afraid to post. Also, I need to spend some time going over my translation to be sure.

I will give you my search words:

War (main link, all the following are linked to this word)
III (third)
Hamas
Gaza
Israel
Missiles
Violence
Syria
Qassam
Date
Place
Nuke

Please tell us on your findings as this is a very critical point in the Middle East Peace Process with Abbas seemingly breaking from Hamas and Olmert has just released a heap of frozen assets to the PLO.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
.@ Siren

Well, the bible is pretty clear that Damascus,Syria will be left, for whatever reason, in rubble. So it doesn't surprise me that Syria would show up in a bible search. Hamas,Gaza and such are different things put together.Please post more information if you can.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I originally responded to "runetang's" request which is why the names were grouped the way they were.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well, the bible is pretty clear that Damascus,Syria will be left, for whatever reason, in rubble. So it doesn't surprise me that Syria would show up in a bible search
(Quote of Speakeroftruth)

You know i have had a very strong feeling(intuition) that Syria will play a huge part Trigger if you will...in the Iran nuke situation.For some reason i feel the conflict will start with Syria and end with Iran.

Please let me know what you come up with i dont know much at all about the bible code,but i would be very interested to see if there is anything to this.

Thanks Parker

top topics

join