It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction: The Incident at Lake County

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I recently downloaded the movie remake of the "Alien Abduction: The Incident at Lake County" and the segment about the real footage from "Sightings".

The movie remake is obviously fake, reminds me a lot of the the Blair Witch Project, portrayed as being real when in fact it wasnt, but I was wondering what everybody's take on the original footage is.

From what i can gather, the original footage and the movie get confused with one another when talking about whether or not the footage is real. Is the original footage not real either?

- jameo131

*Edited spelling

[edit on 4/12/2006 by jameo131i]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i saw the movie and it was good. didnt knew there was a real footage and the movie was a remake.

do you have a link to the "real" footage?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yes,

Heres the link to the original footage:
www.dumpalink.com...

I tired to convert and upload to YouTube but to know avail.

Heres the link to a torrent for the "remake" movie:
torrentspy.com...

*eep, Am i allowed to post "torrents"?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
So, in the clip above what is supposed to be "real" footage vs the fake?

It all looks and sounds like major BS to me. . .

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The first link is the "real" footage.

The second link is the "remake". It's more like a "crime" renactment, in response to the "real" footage, because the family is "missing".

I am certain the "real" footage is fake, i was just wondering what everybody else thought of the whole situation, anyone have anymore information?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameo131i
Yes,

www.dumpalink.com...

I tired to convert and upload to YouTube but to know avail.

Heres the link to a torrent for the "remake" movie:
torrentspy.com...

*eep, Am i allowed to post "torrents"?

i have to say that the "remake" looks better.

the aliens look bad. they look like people with dummy disguise. and when they look into the camera... c'mon...

also i was quite shocked to see those "proclaimed" UFOlogists speaking about this movie like it was somthing other then fake.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
btw

another thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.abovetopsecret.com...

imdb page here:

www.imdb.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
LOL! Yeah! Cool thanks.

The thing is, the "remake" IS fake, because it is a remake. LOL! The story "behind" the "remake" comes from the "real" footage. Is this footage fake?

In the "remake", It makes no sense to have those breaks with those "professionals" talking about the "remake" footage, cos the "remake" is fake... lol, there should be references made to the original footage somewhere.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Wow this is a shocking video! Very cool! I always wanted to see aliens walking into a house. I find it fascinating how they wear black clothing, wow. I also find it of interest by the aliens motive, they find the family and abduct them! Based on theory they abduct people to ultimately cause 'fear', so the aliens knew the family spotted them and they seeked them out and did what they do best. Abduct = fear.

Excellent, I've also included a picture from Fire in the Sky (true story) movie:

Of course this ones a prop from the movie, but it has the same black garment on.

7A

[edit on 4-12-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Yep, the original footage is fake, LOL!

www.imdb.com... - "indiesyndicate"'s comment sums up the situation nicely.

The "remake" movie freaked the hell outta me!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yeah, that movie kept me awake very long a couple of nights.

However, -to me- there is no reason to think it was based on real events (some of them videotaped), mainly because if a WHOLE family had dissapeared it would be a major case for the authorities and the press. And what about their relatives, neighbours, etc. How come nobody realizes that 10 or more known persons dissapeared?. I mean, look what happened with that girl who got lost in the caribbean (aruba i think¿?)... we all know the story.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The "incident at Lake County" is completely fake!

See my post here to check on it (last post on pg 1):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
The "incident at Lake County" is completely fake!

See my post here to check on it (last post on pg 1):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think that completely closes this thread. Good find!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This movie was. HILARIOUS. Typical white people with an african american stuck in the midst of there issue. Take a look at the mother, watch how she carries her glass of red wine like it's the most important thing LOL!! I had the whole family just ignoring the fear and laughing at it's usual family comedy. LOL. Oh and BTW, how is this fake? All I got was a site link and that's it. It aint fake until I see testimonials.

7A

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
At least the people in this thread accepted the evidence.

A very efficient closure.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is what I've heard or read somewhere...

An aspiring director/producer created the origional video with hopes of it getting on tv or something. Either before or after the movie, a disclamer was showed saying the incident was fake.

After contacting a network, the movie was remade, which accounts for the second video. The aspiring director/producer was a little angry about the second video, as the disclamer that was made in the first was left off. But in the end, both are fake...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobby3
This is what I've heard or read somewhere...

An aspiring director/producer created the origional video with hopes of it getting on tv or something. Either before or after the movie, a disclamer was showed saying the incident was fake.

After contacting a network, the movie was remade, which accounts for the second video. The aspiring director/producer was a little angry about the second video, as the disclamer that was made in the first was left off. But in the end, both are fake...

The original and the movie look completely different and have absolutely no resemblance to each other. The movie even looks fake, with bad acting to top it off.

The original is the one with the birthday party and stuff. In the original, it goes from filming the birthday party to the space ship. The original also has at least 3 aliens, where the movie has at most two. The aliens in the original look pretty authentic, too. The movie doesn't come close.

In contrast, the movie is much longer, and has the credits at the end. These are two completely different tapes. It looks like one may have been created in an attempt to debunk the other. That's how different they look.

The movie is readily available, even on you tube. In contrast, the original is not, except in clips. People mix up the original with the movie, even though they've only seen the movie.

The original also doesn't have a timer on the video, as the movie does.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameo131i
Yes,

www.dumpalink.com...

Not working for me using latest Firefox. I just get a blank page with ' error.html '

top topics

join