It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Rods? unknown insect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Not too long ago, there was a wave of sightings of "rods", things that look like bizarre insects flying too fast to be seen but captured on videotape. Has there been any explanation for these things?

Rods are unusual "things" that have been captured on film for many years.
It is highly debated what they are and where they are from but it is known for sure that they are fast moving, winged, and not seen by the naked eye.They are widely thought to be some simple life-form unknown to any specific animal or insect group. Some believe they are other-worldly creatures that slip between dimensions but the more down to earth explanation seems much more reasonable.

Rods have been photographed and videotaped almost all around the world and almost always appear in the film completely unexpectedly. If these are animals it is entirly unknown how they eat or reproduce. There is no question if they exist or not because the video evidence is massive. Their origins are more mysterious than anything and that is why there is such a great interest in this discovery.

www.roswellrods.com...

www.roswellrods.com...

www.opendb.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sorry, but I think rods have been pretty much debunked and explained. They are bugs. Of course, most people were saying this all along.

Take a look at this:

www.ufotheatre.com...

Cameras can do weird things with ordinary objects.

Same things goes with "orbs". Ordinary dust, with light behind the camera, most specifically at night will create these.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in spirits, but pictures with little dust balls on them aren't proof.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
thanks for that link kraken, confirmed what I thought all along

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Here is annother opinion or claim regarding Roswell Rods from channeling at cassiopaea.org

Q: Next question. Somebody sent me some information recently about something called "Roswell Rods." Can you tell me what these "Rods" are?
A: Do you mean the life forms?
Q: Well, that IS what some of the folks are trying to call them!
A: 4th Density Life Forms.
Q: That's pretty interesting. (A) Is it a being with a soul?
A: Sort of.
Q: (A) Intelligent?
A: Relative to others.
Q: In terms of what we know about relative intelligence, could you give us an example of something in our density that relates here?
A: Birds.
Q: They are like 4th density birds?
A: Maybe. That's close enough.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
True, most of the rods can be explained as bugs, but the video when the "rod" comes out of the ocean is probably a missile launchd from a submarine.
The rod video that is shot from a helicopter which is observing a tornado could merely have captured a broken fence board or something picked up in the storm.

I'll believe in "rods" when I see one on an examination table.

new topics

top topics

join