It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Gemwolf goes Sulking... Err Gossip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   

PODcast: Gemwolf goes Sulking... Err Gossip
This week’s gossip, weird and wacky threads, weird and wacky members, cheesy sound clips and a Moderator feels the Wrath of Gemwolf.

length: 20:54
file: btstpod_2048.mp3
size: 4902k
feed: btst

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
OK Gemwolf..

It's time to quit sulking now.... remember we here in PodCity always are entertained
by your off-beat humor.... i always look forward to them (the podcasts)...

I think justgeneric might be sick (or away) or she would reply... It can't be the singing
(can it?)

Keep on amusing us....

Johnny

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Good stuff there, I didnt get to listen to the whole thing though it cut out on me.

is there some sort of MP3 compression you are using? cause when I make a podcast it takes up a lot of space for 6 or 7 minutes of audio.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
OK Gemwolf..

It's time to quit sulking now.... remember we here in PodCity always are entertained
by your off-beat humor.... i always look forward to them (the podcasts)...

I think justgeneric might be sick (or away) or she would reply... It can't be the singing
(can it?)

Keep on amusing us....

Well actually I stopped feeling sorry for myself last week - after sitting in the corner crying for days at end...
I just had to rub it in, otherwise I couldn't call myself a drama queen, now could I?

And I wrote a letter to JustGeneric's complaint department, and after referring me to the technical department, I found out that her PC crashed, and she had some difficulties replying. She promised a PODCast reply, and I'm a bit nervous about that one...
(Well, that's her story... Maybe it is the singing...)

Originally posted by whatukno
Good stuff there, I didnt get to listen to the whole thing though it cut out on me.

is there some sort of MP3 compression you are using? cause when I make a podcast it takes up a lot of space for 6 or 7 minutes of audio.

Thanks whatukno... It sounds like you missed the best part... The sound of angels singing....
(Which may be good...)

I use and swear by Cool Edit Pro 2.0, which allows me to compress and manipulate sounds to my heart's desire. There are a couple of other audio options out there (I think Audacity is a popular one), but I don't go anywhere without my Cool Edit Pro.

Thanks for listening guys.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Yea audacity is what I am using. Great stuff though Ill keep on trying to download your show so that I can hear it.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
@whatukno
Have you played with the different settings/preferences in Audacity?
Edit > Preferences > Quality
Personally I'd suggest a 32,000 kHz sample rate wit 24 bits/sec (and if you can push it - 16 bits/sec). Another good way of reducing size is going mono. You'll have to play with the settings and find the line between quality and size. (That's if you haven't done that already...
)

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Thats so crazy it just might work, Thanks ill give it a try.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

PODcast: Gemwolf goes Sulking... Err Gossip (reply 1)
Reply to Gemwolf goes Sulking

length: 01:13
file: btstpod_2054.mp3
size: 1149k
feed:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
AHA!...had you thinking I wouldn't post huh? Well...sorry Gemmy...as usual you had me killing myself laughing...and so very glad I'm not on the receiving end of your "ire" LMAO...oh wait...I was...

Anyway...catching up on posting replies today...been in a headspace lately...like ATS...down for maintenance

JG
XOXO

Did I promise a PODcast reply?? Oh...uhm...okay...

[edit on 12/10/2006 by justgeneric]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   

PODcast: Gemwolf goes Sulking... Err Gossip (reply 2)
justgeneric's reply (rambling as usual) to Gemwolf goes gossip...

length: 04:01
file: btstpod_2060.mp3
size: 3780k
feed:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Yay! A PODCast reply from DC and JG... Face it guys (OK, guy and girl) you're just big scaredy cats! (Or my singing is actually worse than I thought...)

JG, I've come to realize that DCFusion isn't going to step over the line. He's too much of a "goodie two shoes"... So I think he should be punished for being too perfect. Nobody can be that perfect and constant. (Makes you wonder just how much of a human HE really is...)

Sooo... Now I just need to find the time... Watch your back DC... It's coming.

I just love you guys.

Oh... Johnny Anonymous is on the list... Don't you worry.

top topics

join