It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I Dropped Out of this World to Worship God

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Dark Lord

The world is highly secular and animalistic


In evidence there of I present the characteristics of Canis Lupis The Wolf. I know these
traits from personal experience and prolonged contact with the afore mentioned Lupis.

They are protective of family , loving of family, loving without qualification, open and upfront, They don\'t put on false faces,fronts or airs( they leave no doubt If they don\'t like you),protective,gentle,and caring of their young. They have a strong legal and social system(if one goes bad they are removed permanently from the pack/family/social group).

Given the current state of human society I take it as a great compliment to be associated with the \"animalistic\" behavior stated above.



Great post!!




posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jade Bridge

Originally posted by The Dark Lord

The world is highly secular and animalistic


In evidence there of I present the characteristics of Canis Lupis The Wolf. I know these
traits from personal experience and prolonged contact with the afore mentioned Lupis.

They are protective of family , loving of family, loving without qualification, open and upfront, They don\'t put on false faces,fronts or airs( they leave no doubt If they don\'t like you),protective,gentle,and caring of their young. They have a strong legal and social system(if one goes bad they are removed permanently from the pack/family/social group).

Given the current state of human society I take it as a great compliment to be associated with the \"animalistic\" behavior stated above.



Great post!!


Thank you for your replies. Certainly, a few animals are more "human" than a few "humans". Please note that I meant no disrespect towards animals. In fact, I love animals when they behave. It is, however, our God-given responsibility as humans to be the role model and greatest influence of beings on earth. Despite this, I frequently observe sinful human behavior that is blind towards any consequence.

[edit on 10-12-2006 by GreatTech]



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech


Thank you for your replies. Certainly, a few animals are more "human" than a few "humans". Please note that I meant no disrespect towards animals. In fact, I love animals when they behave. It is, however, our God-given responsibility as humans to be the role model and greatest influence of beings on earth. Despite this, I frequently observe sinful human behavior that is blind towards any consequence.


It is now my turn to acknowledge the great wisdom in your posts. :-) The question often arises...

How can a person be corrected of their egoism if the heart is unwilling?
How can a person be persuaded to care about themselves and others? Like you, I love animals very much and would do just about anything to help them see how important and loved they really are. Yet I'm still confused knowing not what to say or how to say or if it is even the right thing to say? I recall an ancient story in which angels swooped down, in their westward travels, carrying bread of all things. At any rate the story said that angels bread creates equality and brotherhood among the unwilling and the short sighted and it tastes good too!



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucum per lucerna

It is now my turn to acknowledge the great wisdom in your posts. :-) The question often arises...

How can a person be corrected of their egoism if the heart is unwilling?
How can a person be persuaded to care about themselves and others? Like you, I love animals very much and would do just about anything to help them see how important and loved they really are. Yet I'm still confused knowing not what to say or how to say or if it is even the right thing to say? I recall an ancient story in which angels swooped down, in their westward travels, carrying bread of all things. At any rate the story said that angels bread creates equality and brotherhood among the unwilling and the short sighted and it tastes good too!



lucum per lucerna, you have great wisdom, probably greater than mine. I will attempt to concisely answer your deep questions.


Originally posted by lucum per lucerna
How can a person be corrected of their egoism if the heart is unwilling?

As, we have been taught, we should Love God with all our heart, Soul, mind, and strength. The only one of these 4 elements that is matter-free is the Soul. The Soul in its pure state is the only one that is incorruptible, whereas the heart, mind, and strength are corruptible, even in their purest states. Egoism can be fully conquered only by the Soul in its purest state. When we experience this purest state, we share in the Glory, Ecstasy, and Heaven of God.


Originally posted by lucum per lucerna
How can a person be persuaded to care about themselves and others?

A person can only truly Love himself or herself and others if he or she Loves God. If we Love God, then we can Love ourselves, and if we Love ourselves then we can Love others. Love of God is the key for all generations, principalities, and life-states, on earth or in the after. If we Truly Love God, then we can never go wrong.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I don't believe I could have said it any better my friend.



posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Do you seek to know God, yourself, or others first? I believe that if you seek to know God first and yourself second, you can understand yourself and others the best.



posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Who do we seek? What do we seek? Where do we seek? When do we seek? How do we seek? Why do we seek?

Who do we seek first?
1) God and His Infinite Possibilities.
2) Ourselves, and our information, knowledge and wisdom.
3) Others, and their information, knowledge, and wisdom.

I think the choice is clear to always seek GOD first.



posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
Do you seek to know God, yourself, or others first? I believe that if you seek to know God first and yourself second, you can understand yourself and others the best.



I would say, truthfully, that I seek to understand and know God first, myself second and others last. I believe God instructs the truly worthy and information is given them that only they can put into perspective. You know white stone hidden mana?


I feel as though some of my brothers and sisters are skeptical- DONT BE. Guide me, teach me, love me!

I hope this answered your questions Great Tech? Do you feel this way as well?

Kindest Regards






[edit on 11-12-2006 by lucum per lucerna]

[edit on 11-12-2006 by lucum per lucerna]



posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Gtech this is wonderful. Many saints were hermits, and they found true hapiness in solitutude yet while fullfilling their duties in life. Maybee God is calling your soul to be a conteplative soul.

My advice would be focus on God all times and try to get out of this world as fast as possible by arriving at true communion with Jesus. The devil will put obsticals in your way and if you try and get closer to jesus then he will work on you harder.

Here go to this website and learn from this saint who recieved ecstacies alomst daily and was probably the purest angel ever to exist.

www.stgemma.com...


Life is short, and we are only here to love God, not advance in money or anything else material that wll not make you happy. Your here to suffer with God and be an angel as I want to be too.

peace.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join