It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sixth Sence/Spiritual World and God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
hi all, well me personally i'm very sceptical about religion and god,

of course i want there to be a god - i think it would be quite sad when we die that's it ^game over^ but for me, science today proves their isn’t a god.

but i've just been thinking and it's got me in a muddle again
i'm just watching a program called 'sixth sense' and this psychic is reading into peoples lifes - messages from dead relatives/talking about different aspects of peoples lifes etc, THINGS HE SHOULDN'T POSSIBLY KNOW!!

ive also watched programs with street psychics were they walk up to random people in the street reading into their lifes.

how do these people do it
are they just good at reading body language or are the people (who are being read on ) paid money to make out they are telling the truth?

all i can say if these psychics who ‘claim’ to have a 6th sense are genuine and CAN actually read into peoples lifes/pass on messages (etc) there's just got to be a spiritual side, ie:- death is not the end.

what’s your views on this topic?

[edit on 3-12-2006 by st3ve_o]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ah, science, this is where most people get confused. Science hasn't proven that there isn't a god, science has proved that it can't prove whether there is or not. There is much more to "life" than what most people can or will imagine, death isn't an ending, it's a new beginning. Psychics (that is, the real ones, not the fake hotline ones, or paid actor ones) can do what they do, because they are open to things that are beyond our physical realm of existence that we've been conditioned into accepting as our true existence for centuries (hope that wasn't too confusing).

I would just like to say that i am not what people would consider a "psychic", that is, i don't read people's minds or predict the future; but i do tap into that energy that is within us and all around us to help others. I have felt love beyond anything that we can explain with words, and this came from god.

I would also like to clarify that I don't have a religion, and when i say god i don't mean some old guy sitting in the clouds watching his human farm. To me god is so complex that we can't comprehend it with our minds, it's in everything, it is everything and everything is it.

Life is the beginning, and death a new beginning. That's the way I see it.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
yes

every door is not an exit or an entrance...just a threshold to cross, IME (in my experience! NEW acronym! huh?? )

but three levels are there for the developing....

the psychic would be the level of soul...and so psychics can only access that which is already present, somehow, someway...in the consciousness of humanity.

the mystic is even 'a head up' from that - knowing the thoughts of God, so to speak....

knowing things that no man might know, perhaps.

This is the reason prophecy is so rarely understood with clarity before fruition...because we, in general, approach the third level library using a second level library pass...

and so we only get a portion of the view (and cannot help but to augment - that's our human nature) and so it gets rather crazy sometimes...

new topics

join