It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just posted some of my Pictures from 9/11!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
To the contrary, bob, FEMA took charge of Ground Zero and began confiscating cameras and video recorders immediately. We have had people post photos from the clean-up before, and they've stated that the had to sneak the photos because taking pictures of the clean-up was forbidden. One person that's posted photos of WTC7's rubble pile said he had to sneak his camera into the area in his helmet.

NIST sits on thousands of photographs and video clips that it has shown no intentions of releasing, as well as access to the original construction drawings.

There are some photos, though very rare, showing what appears to be chunks of molten metal, glowing yellow-hot, just sitting on the ground immediately after tower collapses, such as the following:

If all of the held photos were released, I expect we would see more along those lines, and other oddities, especially from the photos confiscated immediately after the collapses from Ground Zero.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My brother was called to ground zero within a couple of days as a grief counselor. They confiscated his camera as soon as he approached the "check point". He was told they were not allowed. So Bsbray is 100% right.

Im sure we will get to see these pictures ....... in 25 years.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here are photos showing how hot the debris was that they are spraying water on the debris and the equipment to cool it.

i114.photobucket.com...

i114.photobucket.com...

i114.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Excellent thread. THank you so much for posting these pictures. I immediatly felt the same emotions I did on that day. THe photos of the people getting together and helping each other out are the ones that I will cherish the most from the set you posted.

Thank You again. Great post.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
To the contrary, bob, FEMA took charge of Ground Zero and began confiscating cameras and video recorders immediately. We have had people post photos from the clean-up before, and they've stated that the had to sneak the photos because taking pictures of the clean-up was forbidden. One person that's posted photos of WTC7's rubble pile said he had to sneak his camera into the area in his helmet.

NIST sits on thousands of photographs and video clips that it has shown no intentions of releasing, as well as access to the original construction drawings.

There are some photos, though very rare, showing what appears to be chunks of molten metal, glowing yellow-hot, just sitting on the ground immediately after tower collapses, such as the following:

If all of the held photos were released, I expect we would see more along those lines, and other oddities, especially from the photos confiscated immediately after the collapses from Ground Zero.

well, as the conspiracy suggests, there was a lot of unusual stuff going on, and alot of unusual pictures that would have been resulted, which the feds are allegedly covering up.

Now, if there were so much unusual things going on to take a picture of, then why werent there any unusual photos in the OP's photo album? what are the odds of many many independant photos being taken by the OP and none of them turning up anything out of the ordinary if there was so much evidence and suspicious looking things to take photos of as the conspiracy suggests?

the answer is slim. these independant photos provide evidence against the conspiracy theory. they actually suggest that any unusual or suspicious looking things were very rare, which goes against the conspiracy, which in contrast says there were lots, as covered up by the feds.

it just doesnt add up if you think about it.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bob2000
Now, if there were so much unusual things going on to take a picture of, then why werent there any unusual photos in the OP's photo album?

When did we establish that those photos don't show anything suggestive of foul play?

what are the odds of many many independant photos being taken by the OP and none of them turning up anything out of the ordinary if there was so much evidence and suspicious looking things to take photos of as the conspiracy suggests?

It's not that there isn't anything odd in them. It's that we've seen most of it already. There's a difference.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

When did we establish that those photos don't show anything suggestive of foul play?

well considering the content of those photos are identical to the content of the photos released by the feds, Id say that qualifies them as clean. again, it doesnt add up, the content of any independant source should differ from the content of photos released by the media and the feds....if the conspiracy were true. Im not seeing that. Im not seeing any squibs in his photo, Im not seeing any piles of molten steel etc. Im not seeing anything different than what official press photos would show.

It's not that there isn't anything odd in them. It's that we've seen most of it already. There's a difference.

That statement isnt comprehensible. Im not sure what your trying to say. But, independant photos that are identical to official press released kind of destroy the theory that there are tons of independant photos being sat on by the feds that are incriminating.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have photos of the victims. I will not show them out of respect to the families. I know there were photos of the jumpers on line. I feel that most of the photos would not be in proper respect to the victims. If you want gore go watch a movie. When it is real you respect them. I was in the pit. I don't need to be reminded of the carnage that was there.

Of the restricted photos I could not even get where the pictures of the recovery of the gold and weapons from the secret service. I saw it and saw no evil weapons, explosives or treachery. I saw security precautions that I would have agreed with. Consider that all of the people that came to help, Not all of them where honest, some came to steal. Yes steal from the dead. Disgusting in my book. I remember a story of when my uncle a retired cop caught a guy with an severed arm full of jewlery from a plane accident in NY. He never told me what happened to the guy. But I am sure he got what was coming for him.

Let us not forget the victims OK.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bob2000
Now, if there were so much unusual things going on to take a picture of, then why werent there any unusual photos in the OP's photo album?

the photos show nothing incriminating, period!

But, the burden of proof is on you, the CTer to otherwise prove this. please do analyse those photos and find someting to make me look wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Once again, it's not that there aren't problems; it's that we've seen them before.

There is an image of a large section of perimeter columns, weighing many tons, laying on top of the Winter Garden. Photos of these beams do not show bending or tearing where they would have been connected, therefore there is no evidence of torsional forces sending a 20+ ton section 600 feet laterally onto this building (not that this would make a whole lot of sense anyway).

How do you explain the above, evidenced by the photos posted here?

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Once again, it's not that there aren't problems; it's that we've seen them before.

There is an image of a large section of perimeter columns, weighing many tons, laying on top of the Winter Garden. Photos of these beams do not show bending or tearing where they would have been connected, therefore there is no evidence of torsional forces sending a 20+ ton section 600 feet laterally onto this building (not that this would make a whole lot of sense anyway).

How do you explain the above, evidenced by the photos posted here?

well, show me the exact photo youre talking of, and explain it.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
If you look at maintenace records of both WTC buildings it will show they have had renovations so they say but not thought about in FEMA, FBI ivestigations that is why i and many other agents i work with suspect the explosions heard are accutally bomb planeted by the company posibly terrorist but none of the survivng workers can identfy the renovators.

they had enough time to planet explosives around the core of the WTC building causing it colapse MDIA the company i am with did a modle simulation and with a 767 coliding at the approxi. speed only 14 floors below the intial aircraft entery colpapsed and then with the simulation had explosive go off and perfectly like 9/11.

Special Agent
MDIA AU/US

top topics

<< 1   >>

join