It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How bad was bad supposed to be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
In a previous post, I postulated that Pearl Harbor is 9-11, and 9-11 is Pearl Harbor.
There are splendid reasons for this, but I'm keeping mum. However, I'm interested in the take of the ATS board, on a few parameters.
1. How bad was Pearl Harbor supposed to be??
a. From The Japaneese master plan of what their task force could accomplish.
b. From the instigators, Stalin and Beria, of 'Let's you and him fight'.
c. From FDR's half baked plan to get isolationist America to come to grips with
Hitler.
My call has been, these two masterful conspiracies are joined at the hip. Our heavenly Father, however, easily manipulated the conspirators, and tied their shoe laces together, so they readily saw the Strategic Catastrophe, in their respective acts.
To get a handle on the length and breadth of the 9-11 conspiracy, how about really fleshing out what these various parties desired to happen at Pearl Harbor, on Dec. 7, 41? Since the master of all conspiracies, operates out of an 'eternal present', and 9-11 was writ in very broad crimson brushstrokes, then 'Pearl', is the other side of the same coin, and that disaster is the fine tuning dial on the Heavenly Radio, so to speak.
Nagumo had 195,000 Imperial assault troops in his fleet, and I don't think they were just along for the ride. It really was a knockout, invasion fleet, that should have invaded and occupied Hawaii. Factor in total Jap victories in the first couple of years in the Pacific War, and use these as parameters to see where 9-11 was supposed to go. We owe an enormous debt to the passengers aboard flight 93, who 'tied the shoelaces' of the latter conspirators together'. No 93, no Anthrax attack, on D.C.. Not 'Remember Pearl Harbor', but it does rythme. Now we're really waiting for a rehash of the Battle of Midway, but that may be in vain, this time around. My hope is that the ATS board can start to identify the 'Harry Hopkins', traitors, of the 9-11 catastrophe, by carefully considering the above parameters, in a continuem. Thanx and awaiting your enlightened takes on the above.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I don't suppose you could state that in a slightly more simple and direct way?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hello Mr. B.,
There's a ton of data on Pearl, but not all of it is avail., today. My take is to use Dec. 7, as one side of the coin to work through the recent 9-11, in a kind of coord geometry.
You take several perspectives, and overlay them as transparent colored panes of glass. Where the glass is darkest, there you have a nexus of sorts. Each of the players in my previous posts, represented, a slice of the larger picture. I believe folks on this board can work out 9-11, in the same way. I just wanted a sample of your takes. Obviously, FDR, at the most, wanted something like the "Battleship Maine", incident, to kick start us into WWII. The Japaneese, wanted to knock us out of the War in the Pacific, with one masterstroke. The Soviet's wanted to take away the problems of having to fight Germany on their West, and Japan on their East, in a two front war. But how far did they want things to progress, favoring the Japaneese?? Today, the Radical Arabs, are one pane of glass, but to work from the outside, into the nexus of the rest of the panes, is what I'm trying to get across. I like to use the legend of anagrams, and Nostradamus, per some other subscriptions on this board to flesh out what has gone down. "Pear Harbored", as a verb, gives "Torpedoed too Early". Adm. Yamamoto, admitted to this with his famous quote on the "aroused giant, being filled with a terrible resolve". If, however, Adm. Nagumo, had really laid waste to the Hawaiian Terr., could he have forced FDR, to surrender the Pacific to the Empire of Japan, to get all the Americans, out there, back to safety, in the U.S.? Would we have been forced to demiliterize our West Coast? Would the thousands of Japaneese laborers in Hawaii, suddenly have become the masters there?? Would Gen. Short, and adm. Kimmel have been the new Jim Bowie, and Davy Crockett? Is John Paul O'Neil, the newest "Bowie", character, from 9-11?? If so, then where's ol' Sam Houston, when you need him? Lots of coordinate questions, needing some answers from the board, if this thread takes off. Thanx, Carpooler.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by carpooler
My call has been, these two masterful conspiracies are joined at the hip. Our heavenly Father, however, easily manipulated the conspirators, and tied their shoe laces together, so they readily saw the Strategic Catastrophe, in their respective acts.

What? Our heavenly Father? Are you delusional? What are you rambling about?

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hey Vlad,
Just trying to get some open minds going. Baron von Bismark remarked that "God protects fools, drunkards, and the United States of America".
You gotta realize that both these attacks were deep sixed, right in the middle of their respective end games. Nagumo fretted that the missing U.S. carriers were bearing down on him, and cut and ran. Flight 93's heroic passengers rushed the cockpit, causing someone, either on the flight deck, or remotely, to flip the airliner over, causing it to go down. This is my delusion??? Maybe by looking with 20-20 hindsight, now it's possible to see where these two monstrous attacks were going. If like old baron von Bismark, I attribute these two disconects to our heavenly Father. I guess you can call it delusional. But I'm in good company.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by carpooler
Nagumo had 195,000 Imperial assault troops in his fleet, and I don't think they were just along for the ride. It really was a knockout, invasion fleet, that should have invaded and occupied Hawaii.

195,000 assault troops? Do you realize how many ships it would take to transport that many troops? Plus logistical support? The carrier strike fleet was built for speed, there were no troop transports involved.

On November 26, 1941, the Carrier task force, Carrier Striking Task Force, with a strength of six aircraft carriers, two battleships, three cruisers, nine destroyers, eight tankers, 23 fleet submarines, five midget submarines, 441 planes commanded by Vice Admiral Chuichi Nagumo left Hitokappu Bay in the Kuril Islands bound for Hawaiʻi under strict radio silence.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hello Mirthful Me,
Maybe you're right, but I worked out in Hawaii, for a year, from 69-70. The talk then, and some articles, said there were mucho invasion troops with the Japaneese Task Force. Are you really sure that your citation wasn't just for the carrier striking Force. They refueled at sea, and any troop ships were far to the rear. It was the most powerful fleet ever put together, at that time. I always understood there were troop ships in that force. Not 200miles off of Oahu, but available, all the same.
I admit many years since I read this, so maybe it was a total of all the troops at sea, on that Dec. 7th. As far as I know, only one Japaneese aviator, who crashed his damaged plane on the small private Island of the Robertson family, Niiau, ever went into action to hold a piece of American Terr. in the Hawaiian archipeligo. This turkey mobilized a bunch of the Japaneese agricultural laborers, and had his own little regiment, until he popped a native Hawaiian, with his Nambu, and the rather large Hawaiian, shrugged off a bullet in his stomach, long enough to dash the Jap's brains out on an outcrop of basalt.
I always figured that this little known escapade, is what precipitated the mass internments. I wouldn't trust a wikapedea source on this, since only later, did we learn of the overall composition of the attackers. I can't go back to any one source and get the listings of whatever troop ships, were available to Nagumo, so I'll bow to you on this one. But my premise still works, in that parties of Imperial marines from the fleet could have taken any of the outer Islands, and chased the U.S. carriers back to our Pacific Coast. So How bad was this attack planned out to be?? How much worse, was 9-11 supposed to be, with Flight 93 going down into a priority target in Wash. D.C.?? What about the small military jet that the campers saw right before 93 crashed at Shankesburg? I feel it was tail gating, just like the Jap mini sub, which the U.S. Ward killed, cruzing between the Navy tug Antarres and it's towed target barge. What kind of hell was it going to release into a shocked Wash. D.C., before it disappeared out over the Atlantic Ocean?? My money is on an anthrax attack, with the murder down at Latana Fla., being meant to throw suspicion right back onto Mohammed Atta, vis a vis, his Rhine Princess land lady. If I'm right, 9-11 was in a whole new astral plane, from the Dec. 7th attack. But was it Bin Laden who wanted to eliminate D.C. as the civilian seat of our Gov't?? The recent Polonium 210 attack in London, may shed some light on this kind of outcome. In large quantities, militarized anthrax, has got to be much worse than poisonous alpha emitting radionucleotides. Thanx for the critique.

new topics

top topics

join