It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could 9/11 be an inside job you ask, this is how

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have found this video which i find quite interesting. I have noticed that 9/11 has been coming up more lately, and this video will help people to better understand how easy it would have been for 9/11 to be an inside job. 36 hours of no power for the top half of the building, evacuations the week before, and more. It's less than 7 minutes long, so it won't take up much of your time.

9/11 an inside job

Alright debunkers, I know that things like this are your bread and butter, so let's hear how you are going to explain this one away. I'm sure you can find a way, right?

edit: And yet more evidence that it was an inside job

[edit on 3/12/2006 by 7Pan7cho7]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Not enough proof to be conclusive though.

I'm sticking to my idea that there isn't enough evidence to completely disprove the "official" story or prove any of the conspiracy theories out there. But there are strange things that point toward something happening behind the scenes, but nothing that proves Bush had influence on 9/11 or something similar.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Not enough proof to be conclusive though.

I'm sticking to my idea that there isn't enough evidence to completely disprove the "official" story or prove any of the conspiracy theories out there. But there are strange things that point toward something happening behind the scenes, but nothing that proves Bush had influence on 9/11 or something similar.

This was mainly for the people that say that there was no way anybody could've gotten inside the building to plant explosives, thermite, or whatever you think was done. I'm not trying to tie it to bush or anybody, i'm just giving evidence of how easy it would've been to pull it off, and why they would.

Thanks for your input though, i'm not trying to convince anybody as to who did it, so any feedback will be good.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Crossing the Rubicon, by Mike Ruppert

It puts the blaim on Cheney not bush. Bush can't even express himself or memorize words its Cheney we should point our fingers at .

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Government has thought about doing this a while back ago. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The US government did it in my mind, no doubt.

It was, as Alan Jones has said, Bush's Reichstag fire.

Create the problem, gauge the reaction and offer the solution.

Watch the entirety of Martial Law 9/11 from Infowars and i can guarantee that your view on 9/11 will be changed permanently. Yes, it is just another propaganda film bla bla bla i expect to hear that, but until you watch it you won't understand. It is based on pure facts, with sources shown. Too much indesputible evidence for an inside job to be able tobelieve otherwise.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by fooffstarr]

[edit on 19-12-2006 by fooffstarr]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I also believe the Bush admin. had a hand in 9/11.There was alot of reasons why they could have played a part.I think there is motive involved.Gives them a reason to invade ANY country they think are harboring terrorists.Think about that,any country the US believes are hiding terrorists,they can invade.Definitely insane.Along with the pipeline through Afghanistan,all that poppy to boot and the oil in Iraq.Thats just the tip of the iceberg.All this by helping a few terrorists(probably trained by the CIA)murder thousands of innocent civilians.Its not hard to believe in this day and age.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
In my opinion if there were any real "terrorists" then they would have attacked our oil supply by now, either that or the food supply. That's one of the reasons i feel the whole "terrorists are out to get you" story is BS. Nothing has happened in over five years, so i guess we just have to wait and see who will get blamed for some "attack" next.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Anybody seen '638 Ways to Kill Castro'? Pay attention to what Bosch says when asked about the bombing of flight 455, and look at who pardoned him in '90, when jeb asked daddy to make it happen.

Also check out Luis Posada, who blows stuff up and cashes CIA paychcks. Whose regime sponsors terrorism?

As late as august of this year posada has been kickin' it on US soil, charged with a visa violation, a technicality.

Hmm, let's see, the US had terrorists on the payroll when it suited their ideology and agenda back then, now the same people who were paying and pardoning terrorists back in the day, pull strings for the agenda, and see a HUGE market in blowing crap up and rebuilding it. All they need is some "terrorists" on the payroll to forther their ideology and agenda.

[rant]
Are we really supposed to believe the hollywood blockbuster political thriller that is the scripted reality we're immersed in isn't perpetrated from the inside? I'm sure the fact that dick H. cheney taking a paycheck from the mega-no-bid contractor has no bearing on his foreign policy, right? And how dare we think that they'd stoop back down to the level of supporting terrorists, after all there's a war on "terrrr" which must be the CIA's codename for this round of state sponsored terrorism. After all, we're fighting on the side of good, right? I mean isn't white christianity right? When jesus returns will he be packing a MP5 on a sling and a Desert Eagle in his breechbelt? Maybe a mosberg 12gage under the robe, standing on an aircraft carrier with King George and the head of Ronald Regan in a jar, proclaiming victory over the cavemen, ridding the "civilized" world of all that nasty depleted uranium, cause we don't want it hanging out in our backyards.

Who cares if cavemonkeys half a world away are wading through a toxic existence, as long as joe sixpack can drive his 36 cylinder diesel F2000 Ridiculator 2 blocks to the burger king and the gas station for beer, soylent brown, and more fuel? So praise the lord and pass the ammunition cause we must be right cause we got smart bombs, and only smart people can build smart bombs, so if we're smart we must be right. 500 pound bundles of laser guided democracy rain from the sky like Mana, toxic, exploding mana that is, gives not life, but death and destruction, dirty bombing the crap out of the country until the only people who are safe are the Halliburton oil workers in NBC gear tasked with extracting earth's blood from the wasteland to propel joe sixpack into the future, one beer run at a time without having to experience any discomfirt that might wake him from his walking slumber amongst the herds of meat robots.[/rant]

One final note, I'd actually rather believe that elements at the top of the power structure caused/aided/ignored/etc in order to facilitate the attacks, than to believe that the system failed so drastically to allow this to happen. Several hijacked airliners, not a damn aircraft scrambled, not a single air defense measure at the pentagon. I've seen jets scrambled for aircraft being out of the bubble by mere minutes. I'd rather believe that we're being manipualted by evil, than the alternative, being that we're ridiculoudly inept, stupid, and defenseless against a bunch of "primitive" cavemen who are pissed that we allow brittney spears to shake her ass on world TV to give joe sixpack something to stare at in between beer runs.

The elite would be stupid if they weren't in on it.

join