It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Wants Russia Support, Offers Uranium

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i dont like this, considering it is russia AND north korea.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I hear Canada calling me...

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
O' Canada

I agree though, Canada is never involved in anything. It would be nice to not be hated by the entire world for a day.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I completely agree, I think we could learn alot from Canada.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Canada is worse off than any other country in the world right now. They are practically part of the U.S.

They don't really have hardly any kind of trade established and they are probably soon going to be apart of america.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
CallonMe

What are you talking about?

Canada has a more trade than you think.

Canada sells anything from baby clothes to automobiles.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Canada is a sad excuse for a country and the U.S. should just nuke them for they give nothing back and they take everything.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Oh come on callonme dont be such a child. Idiocy like that which you have embraced is not really appreciated or taken seriously around here.

In other regards, do we know what private companies may be playing a part in possible future trade relations with North Korea? Could the company mining North Korean Uranium be state-owned or private? Would it be the same company enriching it, or will they only be selling raw ore to other companies? Will there be a seperate company for the transportation of the material or will that part of the supply chain be handled by the mining company, refiner?

I wish I could find more information. It sounds like such a wonderful venture opportunity to make some cash I think.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
DYepes

Where do I state that I am a child?

Am I not right about Canada's trade?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Canda is the US's largest tradinbg partner. The majority of Canadian exports go to US. Your comments are like spitting in the face of your best friend after 100 years of good relations for no reason at all. I know you probably stated in jest, but commenst like

Canada is a sad excuse for a country and the U.S. should just nuke them for they give nothing back and they take everything.

are not going to seen as funny. I am a Hispanic American with my ancestry in South America, but even that makes me want to drop a tear. Canadians are good people eeeehhhh?

Anyways 1crisis, have you got any information on possible private companies involved, or the names of any state-owned agencies expressing interest?

[edit on 12/13/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
DYepes

This site has a bunch of info on Canadian Trade.

The Arctic Canada Trade Company Ltd. has been trading to Northwest Territories since 1992.

It's basically all about Arctic Canadian Trades.

Here's a list of some other items that this company has to supply to the U.S.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Right o chap. But umm, I was kind of referring to the Russian Korean deal allegedly playing out. Yea sorry I was not to clear on my previous statements. Great information though, I may end up purchasing something from there.

I have been having a troubling time finding any other relevant information on this North Korean plan. Any idea if certain compaies/corporations have expressed interest in being part of this possible business exchange?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
DYepes

I tried to look for some information on this too but I couldn't see to find anything either.

What search engine are you using?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
DYepes

I tried to look for some information on this too but I couldn't see to find anything either.

What search engine are you using?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There as bad as N. Korea, and that's no joke. I thought RUSSA ws on our side but know , I must think it over. I see that RUSSA is tring to work both ways to the middle with the north and IRAN.
Can we try to stop this from happen and place bans on xports.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Russia is on our side, as I've stated before, trade between nations usually lead to good alliances, now it could go either way. God knows what's going on in Kim's head over there.

It's too soon to really tell who has what intentions, but you can bet your arse we have intelligence agencies on the matter right now.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well I been using google, but I must not be searching with the right keywords. Russia is on noones side except their own. Just the same as most everyone around. All have ther own underlying agendas to benefit themselves disguised to look like an alliance. This includes the west.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join