It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goo -> Dinosaurs -> Annunaki -> Humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well - i accept the fact that birds are evolved from dinosaurs - the simularities in look and bone structure is kind of hard to ignore.

Question is, is it possible that humans evolved from Dinosaurs? May sound a little dumb but legends of dragons, or the summarian Annunaki. Is it possible that instead of them coming from space - maybe they are just a very very old species?

I dont know. If you havent heard anything about the dinosaurs from birds, heres some help.

www.cnn.com...

Think about it - 60,000,000 years ago, dinosaurs roamed the earth, how come there was no sentiant life, and by sentiant I mean one species with an imagination - imagination = intelligence

ANYWAYS. What if dinosaurs evolved into the annunaki which inturn became very advanced and happened to leave. I mean if we had 60,000,000 years to advance from where we are now... wouldnt we be into deep space travel?

Look at the species we have - we are killing them off, what if the annu's killed off the dinosaurs cause they kept getting in the way? Like the Tazmanian Tiger.

www.tasmanian-tiger.com

I am not he best writer, and I just thought of this so it might seem kinda jubbled but ehhhhh...think about it?

(This post started out as Goo -> Dino's -> Humans, i've had the annunaki from dino's idea for some time, decided to throw it in.)

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I suspect the Dino's were actually hunted into extiction by Offworld Hunting Expeditions coming here exclusively to hunt.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
actually... the beast.. from the bible is the one who killed all the dinosaurs..

the beast is called ......... a human.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
actually... the beast.. from the bible is the one who killed all the dinosaurs..

the beast is called ......... a human.

Yeah the Sapiens who came here to hunt the mightiest monster in all of the Multiverse(s) killed them off eventually after a millenia of stalking and killing. Thats the reason we still have a strong sense of hunting and killing which cant be broken off. Hence the reason to stop this insane destruction we all need to become extinct and let the new........

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
humans killed off the dino's ? that seems even more far fetched then the annunaki idea.

wouldnt man get the strong sense of hunting just from our not so long ago ancestors?

but ehhh? lol

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twelve
humans killed off the dino's ? that seems even more far fetched then the annunaki idea.

wouldnt man get the strong sense of hunting just from our not so long ago ancestors?

but ehhh? lol

Think about it this way..

Take the scariest beast we have today...

We'll use a full grown bear for this example..

now... which would you be more frightened by?

a human.... or the bear?

me.. I'd be much more afraid of the human... the bear I can trick.. or kill... a human is just as cunning as I am... it can devise evil evil ways to destroy me.. where-as the bear... it can only kill me out of fear.... not out of hatred...

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
um...yeah..could you please show me some evidence of people and dinos living together? I'm pretty sure that they lived and died WAAAAAY before we ever came around.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Twelve
Well - i accept the fact that birds are evolved from dinosaurs - the simularities in look and bone structure is kind of hard to ignore.

Question is, is it possible that humans evolved from Dinosaurs?

Possible? Sure, anything's possible. What evidence supports that theory to the exclusion of others?

but legends of dragons, or the summarian Annunaki.

The annunaki are described as a council of gods that exist in hell or the underworld, not reptilians.

Think about it - 60,000,000 years ago, dinosaurs roamed the earth, how come there was no sentiant life,

There is no reason to think that there shoould be sentient life in any given time.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
are you saying that dinosaurs aren't sentient life? And the Annunaki are the gods of hell?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There's an episode of Star Trek Voyager, where the crew meet a Reptillian race who shared a large chunk of DNA with humans, and who's origins stem back to Earth. Fleeing the planet due to a natural catastrophe, and settling in outterspace.

I remember recently seeing the episode, and thought it obviously mirrored a lot of the popular Annunaki/Ancient Reptillian race on Earth stuff one reads about on here and such.

It sounded quite plausable to me. Imagine if some dinosaurs managed to escape death at the time of the mass-extinction, maybe by taking refuge in deep caves, caverns or natural tunnels...... Maybe they could've evolved into a bipedal species.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Maybe they could've evolved into a bipedal species.

Most of them were already bipedal. If any dinosaur left for space it might have been the troodon.

Heres a link
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fifth Horseman
are you saying that dinosaurs aren't sentient life?

They don't appear to have been. OR at least, if they were sentient, they left no evidence of it. Their brains don't appear to be complex enough to have had anything like human-like sentience. Their brains were more primitive than birds.

And the Annunaki are the gods of hell?

IN the stories from the middle east, they are a council of judges within hell.

velvetsplash
Maybe they could've evolved into a bipedal species

They were already bipedal, and lots of them did survive the K-T Extinction, they merely survived as birds. This isn't as patronizing as it may sound; there was once a wide variety of dinosaurs, with many different types, some more birdlike than others. Only one branch of that seems to have survived. It could've gone another way, the modern 'birds' branch could've died off too, and the slightly more reptilian types, with claws and teeth, could've survived and we'd just be calling them 'not dinosaurs, but birds'.

Anyway, if dinosaurs were intelligent and sentient and had technology advanced enough to get them into outer space, where is the evidence for it? Where are teh remains of their technology? Their cities? Etc. We have solid physical evidence for humans living in mud and twig huts in small communities in the distant past, why nothing like that for the dinosaurs?

Dale Russell, a paleontologist, came up with the term 'dinosauroid' to describe a hypothetical 'future evolution' of the brainier dinosaurs.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Why would you expect remains of their civilization? I mean we barely have that many remains from 10000 years ago, what could possibly last the 30 million years since the extinction event supposedly took place? Especially f they built with metals and such like we do...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Maybe they could've evolved into a bipedal species.

Most of them were already bipedal. If any dinosaur left for space it might have been the troodon.

Heres a link
en.wikipedia.org...

Right.... I probably should've added 'sentient' to that.

The fact that there we so many bipedal dinosaurs just adds to the theory I guess.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I think Harry Harrison wrote a series of books on the subject of sentient dinos.
Hey why not? In a blip of a million years maybe sentient dinos evolved and then left the planet to avoid the Big Meteor.

Would such a race be Part of Gods Plan? Will we go to Heaven to find Reptilian Angels floating about?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by emjoi
Would such a race be Part of Gods Plan? Will we go to Heaven to find Reptilian Angels floating about?

Is there a God?

If it does exist, does it conform to the terms and definitions we have come acustomed to in order to describe it?

Is there a Heaven?

And if there is, does it conform to the terms and definitions we have come acustomed to in order to describe it?

top topics

join