It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiding in Plain Sight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This article clearly points out how the NWO is functioning through all the major globalizing agencies of the west. The usual suspects are all here but also some less well-known forces, among them the CFP. (Center for Foreign Policy) Through the patina of political correctness and orthodoxy 'globalization' is seldom questioned. It is the dominant paradigm. There are some suggestions as to how to use the methods of the globalists to oppose their policies and program.

www.globalresearch.ca
In the business world, top Fortune 500 corporations all have senior directors who are CFR members. These corporations together have a combined market value equivalent to almost twice the gross domestic product of the United States and concentrate the better part of the wealth and power of that country, controlling key resources and technologies around the world. Together, they employ over 25 million people in the US alone and account for over 80% of its GDP. In short, they wield gigantic power, leverage and influence in the US and beyond.
We thus find here the key to the CFR’s enormous effectiveness and power: its decisions and plans are drafted out and agreed in closed meetings, study groups, conferences and task forces. But when the time comes to execute those plans, they are then carried out by its different members, each from his or her formal post in different powerful organizations, both public and private. And what powerful posts and organizations these are!

Ironically, the New World Order power elites know full well that there is no greater threat to political continuity and consistency in the design and execution of such long-term global strategies, than to have them subjected to a democratic process that imposes high public profiles on its leaders who must (or should!) heed the "voice of the People" at every step they take, coupled with recurrent power interruptions which all democratic electoral processes entail.

Truly we are all caught in the ‘matrix.’ Every so often an article such as this comes along that urges us to question the dominant view. But we must seize the opportunity before we are lulled back to sleep. The rich are getting richer and slanting the playing field against anyone not in their elite group.
The true benefits of globalization accrue only to the capitalists at the top of the economic pyramid. Their actions, carried out in secrecy, are rapidly redistributing income upward and their genius is that many people think that’s good. The true elites are at least multi-millionaires and many multi-billionaires, how average Joe can feel he benefits from this scheme is a wonder. This article does offer some insight into this phenomenon, however.
The plan continues. Not only have the factory job fled our shores but now the white collar jobs are following. Mexico is actually losing jobs to China, they can’t compete with China’s slave wages. China is also graduating 360,000 engineers on a yearly basis, even if we prepare for the ‘good’ jobs we can’t compete. It’s all a lie.

As has often been reported recently the internet is the last refuge of the resistance. When they co -opt that, their plan will be complete. Now is the time. Will it be the red pill or the blue?

[edit on 3-12-2006 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'd take the pill that gives me the truth, it's been a bit since I watched the matrix though so I forget where you are getting your matrix analogy from but it's true. We're all caught in the same place. We're all caught in the same time and we're all in this together. If it happened to be like this if we werent being lied to I think that the world would be a better place. Conceptually. I see nothing different now than from the way it was before.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It sure is funny, though. We all know that this is happening, and even though we're not turning a blind eye to it, we're not really doing anything to solve the problem, are we?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy
It sure is funny, though. We all know that this is happening, and even though we're not turning a blind eye to it, we're not really doing anything to solve the problem, are we?

Nope we in general are not other then a few like Alex Jones and a few others in media the list is getting bigger, in my eyes I see us doing what they historically know we will do 'nothing'.

Don’t get me wrong we will when push comes to shove, but right now at least for the American people, we are way to spoiled with our cars, our homes, our toys and what knots along with our families and other amenities simply to much to sacrifice giving them up for the sake of exposing ourselves and coming forward, I am just as much to blame for this as anyone but the day will come I believe that we will simply have no choice but to act.

The one thing that concerns me greatly is what do we do, and when do we do it and the most important part is who leads us, if we are to do anything then a group must be formed, then and only then can we do anything as single persons, we could simply be jailed without cause and no one would be the wiser, as individuals we are simply to small to matter but as a group, we

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Guy

Nope we in general are not other then a few like Alex Jones and a few others in media the list is getting bigger, in my eyes I see us doing what they historically know we will do 'nothing'.

Don’t get me wrong we will when push comes to shove, but right now at least for the American people, we are way to spoiled with our cars, our homes, our toys and what knots along with our families and other amenities simply to much to sacrifice giving them up for the sake of exposing ourselves and coming forward, I am just as much to blame for this as anyone but the day will come I believe that we will simply have no choice but to act.

The one thing that concerns me greatly is what do we do, and when do we do it and the most important part is who leads us, if we are to do anything then a group must be formed, then and only then can we do anything as single persons, we could simply be jailed without cause and no one would be the wiser, as individuals we are simply to small to matter but as a group, well things could and would change, but non of it will happen without sacrifice.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
We should all be taking this nwo wall apart brick by brick. I think we are just by discussing it here and exposing what they are up to. But a militant plan would be a good idea backed by all, maybe take out the key players 1by1,undetected.legally of course

top topics

join