It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Theory of Light?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have recently discovered something which is in fact one of the most breathtaking revelations of our time.

One documentry which stands out through all the rest is what showed me this theory.... it is a theory of everything.. a theory that explains how aliens travel such great distances and how ufos work...

We owe our creation to stars... or light.

www.lighttheory.com...

New Photon Model
Consider, in dynamic equilibrium, a photon formed by two particles whose electric charges are opposed, and for this reason they attract each other.

This attraction is equilibrated by the centrifugal force generated when rotating one with the other. By rotating electrical charged particles, a perpendicular magnetic field is generated, also perpendicular to a stationary observer.

Charge: Planck constant:

Speed of light
in vacuum: Coulomb constant:

Following are definitions of the considered photon:

DISTANCE BETWEEN PARTICLES: It is exactly the wavelength divided by pi (3.1416):

TANGENTIAL VELOCITY: Coincides tangential velocity with the translational velocity, and in a vacuum equals:

PARTICLE MASS: It is relativistic; in other words, it depends on its frequency. Individual particle mass is equally spread. Otherwise, an unbalanced pattern in their trajectory will be obtained. Individual particle mass:

PARTICLE CHARGE: Is calculated equaling centrifugal force to the electrostatic attraction force.

This charge if 16.558 times an electron charge.

SYSTEM ENERGY: Is the sum of translational kinetic energy plus rotational kinetic energy.

Home New Theory of Light | Abstract | History of Light
Current light Model | New Light Theory | The Light Experiments
Proofs | References

So I in turn ask.... why hasen't this been studied??

I have never heard about anything like it until watching that documentry entitled

"above top secret" movies series 1-2

copywrite 1990 I think

This also leads to the question.... why is the government so bend on hiding the truth from humanity?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Obviously someone studied it for there even to be a link. You must have gotten your information somehow as well. Many things have been studied, but I can assure you, until the human race really knows what is in outer space and beyond without a shadow of a doubt, there will be no theory of everything. WE have theory's, thats all it is. And a theory of everything has to explain and unify all of the known forces.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Seapeople we allready have united three of the four forces... only gravity has to be united yet.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Seapeople we allready have united three of the four forces... only gravity has to be united yet.

Can you explain your comment please?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
James Clerk Maxwell bundled electricity and maggotism into one theory--electro-maggotism. I think that guy from Texas with the thick glasses, Stephen Weinberg, added the weak nuclear force to Maxwell's work, coming up with the electroweak theory. That leaves the strong nuclear force and gravity, I think, but I am not an expert.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It truly is a shame sometimes that I have complete and accurate texts of my own composition which fully outline all of the things we discuss. Anyhow, what can I say, I am speechless?! Lol!

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ummm.....are you saying that making energy spin like hell and make them attract and repell at the same time can create traveling great distances at a very low rate of time

but what if you couldnt stop the force, wouldnt the force just keep going and going?? and somehow smash thru giant masses in space??

top topics

join