It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adamski’s UFO Pics!! Hoax or Real??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Have a look at this photograph purportedly taken by George Adamski way back in the 50s. He claims he took this pic in space from another UFO he was in. Far fetched? You bet. But what if he was telling the truth?

I read his book ‘Inside The Space Ships’ many years ago and it was pretty intriguing. Anyway, here’s the photograph and the link to some UFO vids he had taken. Remember there were no gizmos and software in those days to tamper images like NASA unabashedly does!!

Courtesy: Adamski Foundation

Photograph purportedly of a huge cigar shaped mother
ship taken by Adamski from a UFO far out in space. The bright lights are
UFOs accompanying the mother ship.

Here..

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why is the mothership pitch black while the other UFOs are bright? You'd think they use the same propulsion mechanism (which I assume would be what creates the glow).

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Remember there were no gizmos and software in those days to tamper images like NASA unabashedly does!!

UTTER TWADDLE

please take your head out of your arse and learn something , anything about the history of photography

i realise that " generation nintendo " idiots have serious problems comprehending anything that happened in the past , but for crying out loud try

photo editing and manupulation of images is as old as the art of photography

ever heard the term " airbrushed from history" , did you ever stop to think what it meant ?

here is an airbrush - a real one
:

google might help you with the context

Stalin was infamous for ordering the "official photo archive " < sic > of the Soviet Union edited , often on a month by month basis to reflect who was in or out of favour - those out of favour were literaly expunged from the photo archive

if a person , by some miracle gain redemption in stalins eyes - they ere re added to the photographs

this took whole offices of photo editors

lastly , just consider why is your beloved " adobe photoshop " called photoshop ?

answer that - and it all become clear

bah , kids

[edit on 3-12-2006 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
could be real...

but it does look alot like the effect of an airbrush.

you could probably find a way to do that effect while your developing - dont think itd be that hard, just a little trial and error.

just looked it over alittle more. looks fake - unless the aircraft has a paint or is made of some alloy that obsorbs light, the ship wouldnt be pitch black - you can tell the glow / light effects are edited over top of the image, there is depth in the photo but when you add the lights, they are 2-D

[edit on 3-12-2006 by Twelve]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesinghRemember there were no gizmos and software in those days to tamper images like NASA unabashedly does!!

I think its fake.

As ignorant_ape as already said, manipulation of photographs is as old as photography itself. It is easy to make changes directly in the negative before printing any copies, I have seen it done with a needle to take out the dark areas and China ink to put the dark areas where they were needed.

In some cases the change can be made when the photo is being printed on paper, and it is very easy. If you want an area with, for example, some white UFOs, you just have to make a mask in a (preferably) black card and cut the shape you want to appear as white, and after the normal exposure with put the mask over the photo and shine a little light to make the areas uncovered appear lighter. If you time it correctly you can make those shapes appear as transparent or completely white. If the card is a little farther away from the photo paper then those white(r) areas will appear a little out of focus.

[edit on 3/12/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That pic looks real to me. But who knows ?
I think it's near impossible to prove or disprove its authenticity.
How credible is the guy who took the picture ?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
www.eyepod.org...

Watch those 3 video's and make up your own mind about his genuinity. I strongly suspect the photo's and movies are fake and the only supernatural experience he experienced was the one inside his head

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Holy cardboard cut out.
The 2nd one on that page had me lmao

Originally posted by mazzroth
www.eyepod.org...

Watch those 3 video's and make up your own mind about his genuinity. I strongly suspect the photo's and movies are fake and the only supernatural experience he experienced was the one inside his head

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'd like to take a moment to go off topic here if I may...

This response was shameful. Went unnoticed by most for whatever reason.

UTTER TWADDLE

please take your head out of your arse and learn something , anything about the history of photography

i realise that " generation nintendo " idiots have serious problems comprehending anything that happened in the past , but for crying out loud try

ever heard the term " airbrushed from history" , did you ever stop to think what it meant ?

Impatience is common and forgivable but a response like this does nothing constructive.

Perhaps taking a moment to "think" before responding to something that irks you would be better than launching this kind of attack...or better yet why launch an attack at all?

You're clearly the wiser one.

Shall we bow down to you now or will later be okay...I have errands to run...

Ex

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I hate to be the bebunker, but here is the negative image of that photo
and it looks like something laying flat on a table

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hey Ex...you know...I just tried to create the same thing on my wooden dining table using a couple of flashlights above with elliptical cutouts over the lens..produced the same effect more or less and my photo shopped version of my pic looked nearly identically to your photo shopped negative version of the original pic!! (minus the multiple lights as I only have two flashlights HA HA)

I'll post the pic in a little bit if there's interest in seeing the example. It does look quite similar.

Why not debunk? If it can be proven a fake beyond a reasonable doubt then isn't that helping the UFO and Aliens research more than promoting something doubtful?

No shame in it at all...and it was a good call. Good comparison.

Ex

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You are right, The truth will hold itself

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
I'd like to take a moment to go off topic here if I may...

This response was shameful. Went unnoticed by most for whatever reason.

UTTER TWADDLE

Impatience is common and forgivable but a response like this does nothing constructive.

Perhaps taking a moment to "think" before responding to something that irks you would be better than launching this kind of attack...or better yet why launch an attack at all?

You're clearly the wiser one.

Shall we bow down to you now or will later be okay...I have errands to run...

Justgeneric, I totally agree with you here. I can't understand the reason for ignorant_ape's outburst. What he's out to prove is that he's a master of photography and tampering techniques! Probably he's employed with NASA or something who are utilizing his malicious skills to tamper their pics!!

And I wonder what he means by the 'Nintendo generation'? I was running a big company when he was still in his diapers! But let's forgive him for his rants and arrogance, for he knows not what civility is!!

d1k

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's nothing new from Ape, most of his comments are like that. I'd put him on ignore if I didn't get a laugh out of him.

I'm surprised he did not get a warning for that. Multiple insults in his post would call for a warning if I'm not mistaken. I've been warned for much less.

Either way I really wish people would stop stamping everything a hoax. The really clear pictures get declared a hoax because they are too good. The lesser quality pictures get declared a hoax because they are not good, or because some armchair photographers/scientists can see "discrepancies". There seems to be less and less people with open minds these days but keep fighting the good fight and keep posts like this coming!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Ok, I won't stamp EVERYTHING a hoax

But I will this one, and it doesn't depend on the quality of the shot.

And really, do you need to be a photographer/scientist to see that it's a flat object laid out with shapes sprayed through a stencil around it?

[edit on 12/4/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
mikesingh I think they (B/W Pics) are real as are a lot of George Adamski's films of saucers, one or two at a time, including one film where the haze from the bottom of the craft and it continually protruding one of it's tripod legs in and out while in flight were removed during processing.

Adamski was the first I read of the EBE warning that mankind stop atomic testing of anykind. His books are extremely difficult to find, but other books quote him and certain Adamski interviews or briefs are still around.

Don't be discouraged by some radical's words of discouragement, mikesingh, keep on posting your thoughts and finds.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
mikesingh I think they (B/W Pics) are real as are a lot of George Adamski's films of saucers, one or two at a time, including one film where the haze from the bottom of the craft and it continually protruding one of it's tripod legs in and out while in flight were removed during processing.

Dallas

Dallas, someone mentioned that the pic in the second vid was highly suspect. But what I feel is that this one could have been a 'Nazi' flying machine. Take a look at this pic here:

Now doesn't this resemble the UFO shown in the vid? So, that one may not have been extra terrestrial after all, but a Nazi craft. But the other movie vids do seem genuine.

Did I say Nazi crafts? Well, that's another story. If anyone's interested, it's here.

new topics

top topics

join