hum generators

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I just got out of a federal prison several years ago, and while there they installed an antenna broadcasting on a frequency which created a HUM which about 10% of us heard. I think it was about 400 to 600 Mz, used for keeping the population at bay.
I got a chance to talk with several of the construction crew, and they said this was one of about a 100 they had installed next to prisons. The HUM has never left me, and I checked on the Taos Hum on the INTERNET. It seems that about 10% of the general population has the same experience.
I don't know is HAARP has anything to do with it, or they have more generators located around the country.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Look into ELF and gwen towers, heres a link educate-yourself.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Interesting indeed what was it for exactly? and how often do you hear the HUM is it at night only or all day? think i got some unexplained books about people hearing HUMs at night and loud explosions, if i find it i try and type it up.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Fact of life - they use dread hi-tech to keep us at bay and numb us all to their Mind Control with their High Deep Present Flouridation's upon the Resoirvoir's Deep.

The Military birthed it.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hey, we have a thread going over here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and were wondering if anyone has any input.

Does this weird humming 'sound' like tinnitus?

join