It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's religion?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
What's he carrying?

Looks like a copy of the old testement

Makes ya wonder doesn't it

So what's happening on 9/10?

Hebrews 9:10
They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings—external regulations applying until the time of the new order.

bibleresources.bible.com

And what happens on 9/11?

Hebrews 9:11
When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation.

bibleresources.bible.com

[edit on 3-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   
first of all the first picture is fake. there are a lot of versions of this picture with bush holding various books.

and secondly... whats your point? i dont get it.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Bush and co. like to send little signals by the books they carry. I'm not saying that the picture is real... I'm more likely to believe it's fake. HOWEVER, it is well-known that Bush, Rove etc. like to walk past the White House Press or arrive at a press-briefing with a carefully-selected book under their arm. The famous one is the time Bush walked through the White House Lawn on his way to Marine 1 and under his arm was the book 'BIAS' strategically placed so that the media could get a good look at it... the implication being, the Media is liberally biased etc.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko
whats your point? i dont get it.

As long as we are getting rid of all of our freedoms, lets get rid of freedom of religion as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

whats your point? i dont get it.

As long as we are getting rid of all of our freedoms, lets get rid of freedom of religion as well.

so your saying what? ban religion? oppress it? isn't that exactly what your preaching us about in your posts?

btw im not american but i still cant see what freedom are you getting rid off. and if you ARE so why dont you do somthing about it?

i guess its more comfortable to stay home and post ridiculous threads then take action.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
the talmud balvi is just a collection of ancient hebrew teachings for early christian era scholars.

If there is a hiddes message maybe it should be, "read your bible!"

[edit on 3-12-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Here I'll re-post the picture, since it doesn't seem to be appearing anymore in the original post.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Bush certainly lives by the Old Testament. I seriously doubt that he truly believes in the message of Christ of forgiveness and love...He'd much prefer the blood god of the Old Testament... After all,Bush is quoted that Jesus was his favorite "Political Philosopher," not his messiah.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

so your saying what? ban religion? oppress it?

Ban ALL religious gatherings. It's the only fair thing to do.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Oh yeah,great idea!!
I'm not a big "religious" guy,I am more spiritual than religious, but really, don't be absurd.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

don't be absurd

I'm not being absurd, just practical. Of course not all religous gatherings are bad.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The most practical action of all is to look after your soul and then your body if you ask me. To look after the body first and then ignore the soul is not really practical in the big picture.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Bush attend almost every year Bohemian Grove so he's a satanist. He's not christian, not a jew, he's zionist and a satanist. He only portrait himself as a catholic because he want the religious people to vote for him.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
He's not christian, not a jew, he's zionist and a satanist.

Poppycock. He worships the blood god of the Old Testament,call it what you want.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Let me clarify,while he certainly does not worship the loving God that Jesus spoke of like a true Christian does, he still,in his mind, thinks that he does because he tries to interconnect the blood god of the Old Testament to the God Jesus spoke of.

As it is per usual for most "Christians" to do the same, he is in fact a "Christian."

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
A good description of Bush's "theology" would be "Christian" Zionism...

Here is a link describing what that is:

"Christian" Zionism

Basically, from his literalist interpretation, there are certain things that must happen before the Messiah returns and he pushes for it to happen. If you don't think these people are evil,you had better re-evaluate your definition of evil...

[edit on 3-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
@ vitchilo
I'm willing to bet my 12-years of Catholic schooling that Bush is NOT a Catholic.
You may be confusing him with his brother Jeb who converted.

@ In nothing we trust
I'm not sure what point you are even making: That Bush has some hidden agenda, that Bush is secretly a Jew, that religion should be abolished.

A clarification would be appreciated.

And, I agree those picutes look photoshopped.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i as a free american should not ever have to hear or care about who Bush prays to!!! thats the problem with the U.S. and a bunch of third world countries there all a bunch of religious nuts....please people who cares what somebody else prays too..wake up and mind your own dam life...when you stick your nose in other peoples matters sometimes it gets chopped...

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That picture is obviously fake.

Aside from that, I think this post doesn't make very much sense. You want to ban religion? That's great . . . first get rid of the Constitution, then for the rest of your life think up the excuses to God that you'll make before you're thrown into Hell.

A society without religion in general would be unbalanced. Spirituality is real, and needs to be respected.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet my 12-years of Catholic schooling that Bush is NOT a Catholic.
You may be confusing him with his brother Jeb who converted.

This is exactly what I said. They are not at all catholic, they are satanic/power hungry moran with no respect at all for any lifeform.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join