It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheeple theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This conspiracy thing might be playing into the hands of the neo cons because by definition we are sheeple; sheeple = people that talk about the football game but can't do anything to change the game; and we are just that we talk but we can't do anything no wonder this site is allowed to stay on haha. They like to see our thoughts and know we are too poor to do anything. I admire their genius.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkindonuts
This conspiracy thing might be playing into the hands of the neo cons

And who, in your opinion might the "neo cons" be?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The quarterback, the Man, the Architect, the wedding planner. Lucifer, beelzebub, satan, mephistofales. the father son and unholy ghost. It's them, the others but after all it's you and I!

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the update.

It's good to know that I'm a Sheep.

I'm going back to my Cornflakes.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Your definition of sheeple and mine are two different things..

To me, sheeple are people who ignore the truth; have no desire for the truth; and really don't care what anyone who knows the truth has to say..

Sheep live in a constant state of illusion that everything is just hunky dory and we all should just "go with the flow." That, to me, is what a sheep is.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A sheeple to me is someone who listens to what others say and go along with the common perception without questioning why they are doing what they do, without question.
People who lack independent thought.

If you question everything, you'll be less likely be put to pasture.
Don't be pasteurized.

Popular fads are a form of sheepism too.

Baa-aaa-aaa...Humbug

[edit on 16-12-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi dunk, People change things all the time and always have done, life itself is in a constant flux.
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Lenin changed things, Town planners change things all the time, Inventors, Scientists, law makers and breakers etc. all change things.

The sheeple as you call them just want a comfy life and dont want to have to think too hard about anything but not all are sheeple. To them their priority is a new tv or car not some law that removes their freedoms.

People get what they deserve, if you want to fight and challenge, suffer hardship then you can bring about change. If you want to be spoon fed like a baby all your life then thats what you will get.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
A sheeple to me is someone who listens to what others say and go along with the common perception without questioning why they are doing what they do, without question.

People who lack independent thought.

Sheeple are people that follow blindly and never question their leaders.

Bush's religion?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

top topics

join