It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fuelless Engine Plans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So...

I'm not and engineer of any kind and have no degrees. Some friend and I found a copy of these plans for free on the web and decided to try them out. Now like i said I am by no means an engineer of any kind and was able to over the span of 2 months of play time and another month of tweaking make this device "run" and its just that run only, and it runs well but the input power of 12 V DC only had and output of 3.2 V DC and even with an alternator the device only ran for about an hour from a fully charged battery then stopped.

modifications we made because my friend is a machinist is we used a 14" diameter cast iron cylinder with 3/4" walls instead if the 1/8" aluminum casing and some other mods.

It was a fun project but it simply does not work as advertised.

If zero point energy comes to terms there will not be a single person that makes money off of it.

First post BTW only joined to post this but i may stick around for awhile and post some of our other projects that we do for fun to either prove or disprove the product advertised.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Thanks for your first contribution.

I have a thread running for DIY free energy, see my sig.

First of all, congrats for actually doing something, rather than taking an intellectually arrogant view that it 'can't possibly work' as most do here on ATS. The builders are few and far between

You say you made modifications. Does that mean you made mods to the posted plans, or you found it didn't work as advertised so then made mods?

Reason I ask is that a lot of people make mods to an idea before they actually tested the idea, then claim it doesn't work, when it was actually their mods that were at fault.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by monolith444

i got the plan for $300 and was plan on build the fuelless engine high out put one to run my home
what see if anyone on here have build any of the plans and what to know what you spend on building
the engine and how much you went over your set $ rang
edit on 6-10-2010 by Virus452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MBF

I'm a mechanical engineer. I say lets run the exhaust from our cars back through the engine. That way we will never have to buy gas.

Oh yes, send lots of money.

I'm a biologist. I say lets run this pipe from your exit to your entrance...That way you'll never have to pay for food again, either!

And it's a steal at only 3 easy payments of $49.95

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

You don't have a million, but if you do I will take it from you gladly as a donation. That would make life simpler for me. If your really serious put your money where your mouth is jack! I can build you one and drive it to your front door in six months. Forget all those stupid verification people! Are you kidding me?? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life! No. You take the generator I give you and run your # with it. That's all the proof you or anyone needs. Donate to me even $ 70,000 . That should be enough to pay for my six months away from work. If your serious prove it and trade emails with me. We can exchange phone numbers and I'll gladly talk to you about it. It will definitely be done in six months, but I would need the donation up front to support me. ok? Thanks. write me back. MrRobertWilliams

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MrRobertWilliams

Why would he just hand you money without verification when he clearly stated that he would only do so if claims were independently validated by a reputable lab? What's stopping you getting your claims independently validated by a reputable lab?

I would need the donation up front to support me

Sounds legit

edit on 17-10-2012 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wow, 4 year old offer taken up!

Originally posted by MrRobertWilliams
You don't have a million, but if you do I will take it from you gladly as a donation. That would make life simpler for me. If your really serious put your money where your mouth is jack! I can build you one and drive it to your front door in six months.

Then get on it man! Though I do live in the UK, so you might need to make it amphibious.

Forget all those stupid verification people! Are you kidding me??

Of course I am. Testing shmesting - I'm just preparing a blank cheque for you now.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my life!

I bet you can beat that. Take your last post, print it out and get someone to read it to you. Job done.

You take the generator I give you and run your # with it. That's all the proof you or anyone needs.

That's the spirit!

Donate to me even $ 70,000 . That should be enough to pay for my six months away from work. If your serious prove it and trade emails with me. We can exchange phone numbers and I'll gladly talk to you about it. It will definitely be done in six months, but I would need the donation up front to support me. ok? Thanks. write me back. MrRobertWilliams

Forget all that, I'm too excited and just can't wait - I'll just package the cash up and send it out to you in the post.

Once I've got my fuel-less car I'm going to drive it across this bridge I've just bought - right across the Thames! Then spend some of the millions I'm getting from helping this African dude with a financial mess he's got himself into.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Virus452

www.slideshare.net/steepling/ebook-free-energy-fuelless-engine-50350hp-14288582

could have gotten them free from here

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Anonymous ATS
I am Anonymous ATS... I never made a comment about output vs. input to this device so, quit putting words into my mouth not spoken by me. I am not the author of the magnetic motor bs nor am I giving support of the design of this idiot! I am an engineer who has already made a working magnetic motor and it works just fine. It is very advanced compared to this moron. I'll take your millions of dollars but you would be a fool to pay that price. For it would take your lifetime before this device may start to pay for it's-self.
To those dumb people who still think inside the box well, good luck with that!! Ha, ha! I'm, going to go drive my water car now and laugh at all those that have to buy gasoline... Of course putting an output back to the input would never work. Any well educated person knows that. So, why do dumb idiots like you like to argue something old school? Now if you were to add a belt to drive an electric generator from the magnetic motor would that not then allow you to run power back to the batteries or capacitors running this thing? I, believe so and the answer is....... Yes you are truly a rookie in the field of you don't know anything about what I am talking about and may never unless I were to sit you down, smack you a few times and explain that what you learned in college is a joke played on you! LOL and you paid how much for an education? At least mine was paid for getting good grades all my life. So, I learned that most schools teach what our Government wants you to know, only how to continue to be slaves to everyone else. I weep for the future! Wake up people. We can get zero paid energy everywhere. I will never say free. It's takes a bit of money to get energy that is not from the grid. It's, not my fault that your professor teaches you funny! And for those former government employees out there that say this stuff is fake.. Just shut the hell up, you either know about it or not. Quit pretending that just because you used to work for the Gov. that you know everything. Only a select few do and no it's not you. You would not be talking to anyone right now. Your buns would be followed everywhere and listened to always. Let me guess, you don't know anything! Quit pretending you do. I, know plenty of people that would make you look like an idiot.

You talk like a 16 year old, and demonstrate an absolute total lack of knowledge on everything you are discussing.

You are not an Engineer of any kind, and I'd seriously doubt you even have any college education.

HINT: big words and what not may fool people who don't know what they are talking about, but when you put up in the manner you have, those who know what they are talking about can spot liars like you a mile away.

Just stop already.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Anonymous ATS
reply to post by devareous

what did you think of the plans?
U got a Tom bearden setup working? what parts do i need? how do I put it together? is it hard to make?
I took a look and much theory not much building plans.
Im pretty novice at this, and like to start something simple.
I have lots of info and plans for solar panels and windmill too,
I will never have the time in my life to read all free energy info on the net.
A lil advice on where to start would B nice,
It might B a bit a bit silly to aim for : overunity/ endless power/saving the world/ on my first project. (or is it??!)
tnx for the link with free plans

got em in 3 min

www.4shared.com...

pretty interesting. seems easy and fun to build but no idea if it works.
like I said im pretty n00b at this and like some directions .
we have some free thinkers and good debunkers here.
lets take a good look at free energy devices.
thanks for opening this thread, verry interesting!
please if any1 gets good or bad results out of these or any other plans let us all know!

If you were an Engineer, you wouldn't need to ask any of these questions.

You may think little white lies (like claiming to be an engineer) will boost your credibility, but in fact it's shot it to pieces.

Have fun running in circles and trying to defend your lies and deceit.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

You do realise this is a old thread james and that anonymous user is probably long gone.

Anonymous account could be used by any person on ATS, it no longer allowed.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

you might need to look at your spelling and grammer before you criticize others

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Virus452

i have built this fuelless engine from their plans and it does work as advertised it cost me half of what their kit cost but takes more time to find a cnc machine to machine the parts to keep every thing within the perimeters specified
i still invested 1800$ and 2 years time to build - timing has to be correct to get the results - i am also working on a self runner which i hope to have up and running soon it takes time and money

so please do not count these plans out until you have invested the time and money to say other wise i put my money up first and took that one step others would rather take an arm chair view i built it and it does just what they say it will do
if all others can find is grammer and spelling errors in their plans then you have no intent to build but just to find fault not to build Einstein flunked math but who shot down his theories eh
here is my facebook link

www.facebook.com...

edit on 25-8-2016 by stargate101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: stargate101
a reply to: Virus452

i have built this fuelless engine from their plans and it does work as advertised it cost me half of what their kit cost but takes more time to find a cnc machine to machine the parts to keep every thing within the perimeters specified
i still invested 1800$ and 2 years time to build - timing has to be correct to get the results - i am also working on a self runner which i hope to have up and running soon it takes time and money

It's fuelless but not self running??

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

not yet but the potential is there very much so i have had to order some parts
but soon the new plans are much different then the original ones

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
One thing that is never explained by the "designers" or supporters of the various magical energy machines that appear on or referenced by sites such as ATS, is why on earth aren't there companies clambering over each other to manufacture and sell such devices. If they were all they are purported to be, then they would be simple to manufacture and even simpler to sell. I mean who wouldn't want cheap/free energy.

Sometimes those that sell the plans for such devices suggest that knowledge of these is somehow secret and even suppressed, but if that were true then Mr Indie Engineer would be hiding in a bunker somewhere in the high desert, powering their means to live there with their impossibility engine.

Instead they're spend their time pulling in suckers to their (completely public) websites instead of scanning the horizon for the approaching army of Big Oil, Illuminati, Democrats, Republicans (insert your flavour of the week) that must surely be about to come banging on their door.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: purpleivan
I can tell you don't know much about big business
What if I were to remove your big money income to replace it with something
Much cheaper ???
What did Morgan do to Tesla when he announced what his intentions were with his tower and the experiments in Colorado that were a success
They will try to stop you at all costs I have seen this personally
Yea they can sell out to big business only to have it tucked away on shelf like so many other inventions
But that is why they try to get others to build and replicate
And yes they charge for the info but only to try to insure that the buyer will honestly try to replicate the plans

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join