It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fuelless Engine Plans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And even something not from the void, even something like a stationary exercise bicycle that the family could use to stay fit and store some of the energy in a battery to offset power bills would be nifty.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
or wiring up gyms to produce electricity for the grid.All those bikes and running/rowing ,machines.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by gambon]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
TOP GEAR CAR OF THE FUTURE

…and here’s the HyWire technology, the one the world has been talking about in the last few months. It’s a concept made by General Motors, there is only one example of it made, and it runs on fuel cell power. I mean… hydrogen power. The whole thing is electric, everything is made computer-style, and it doesn’t have any mechanical part between the driver and the wheels.

Everything on GM Hy-Wire is ran by sensors, motors, and electric current. You may shift the “steering wheel” (in fact it’s not a wheel in the true sense of the word, but instead more of an airplane control system), from left to right, depending in which country you drive it. Hy-Wire has everything is so customizable that you can even change its body at your dealer if you get bored of the one you purchased it with.

www.greenoptimistic.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MBF

I'm a mechanical engineer. I say lets run the exhaust from our cars back through the engine. That way we will never have to buy gas.

That's actually how a turbo-charger operates. Funny thing, though, while it greatly increases the horsepower produced by an internal combustion engine (ICE), it causes greater fuel consumption...even if it's only because of the inherant desire to keep the pedal on the floor!

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i actually worked with a guy who did something like this. it looks like his machine a lil too. i was there to desisgn a small car to put the motor in. the way i understood it to work is: he uses a small battery to charge the copper coils, like a conventional motor, but he had cams that broke the connection at timed intervals. he used lots of copper and it weighed a ton. supposedly, the electro-magnetic field would expand and collapse repeatedly. the field being made of loose protons from the copper. when they collapse, they try to find their respective molecules again, and most do, but some dont and when they hit the copper, they bounce at 90 degrees and travel down the copper. protons traveling down wire=electricity. so, the copper is the fuel, pretty much. it degrades over time, but very slowly, and the more copper the better (more fuel). but from what i understand, the bad point (and maybe why the feds wont allow it, if it indeed works) is it puts out tremendous RF energy. so much so, that it can light a flourecent bulb 6' away. say hello tumor. he did it to show off the energy, but i dont think it had the effect he wanted. instead of "look, its just busting with energy" it was "wear these lead jock straps while i fire this baby up"

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm just an on looker interested in this design and I have to say this Johnsky character is a moron. "Let's put our exhaust back into the engine". Give me a break. Not exactly the same concept. I am no where near an engineer but, I do remember my science classes. These plans look completely feasible.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
A gong is an eastern instrument which produce more energy than you add if only big enough. Have a 120 inch gong, hit it with a medium soft mallet, and let it settle. Hold your hand over it|s surface about a centimeter away from the center. You can feel how it produce heat and push like a cussion of air and it will vibrate for a very long time. Problem solved.

From store.drumbum.com...

[edit on 15/10/2008 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
sounds like a scaaaaaaaaaaaam

this is not well it is a one line post

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just added an image to my last post...

And this one is a three-liner

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
You may notice no one that claims it does not work has even tried to build it! Almost anything is possible so do yourself a favor and don't listen to these jack offs, don't wright it off until you have tried it and tried it again.
Science is not an exact science and no one great ever got there by taking someones word for it. If you have come this far you obviously what to know the truth so what do you have to lose?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
One word: Leverage.

F(2)*D(2)=F(1)*D(1)

That's free energy.

Use a lever to lift a ton with a one stone weight, put a gear below the ton and you get one ton of power out of one stone. Free energy. Period. And I even gave you a simpler sollution earlier. And instead of the stone weight, you could use a cup and let the rain fill it every now and then to lift the ton again. Think simple....

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So the original question was whether the Fuelless Engine plans were any good...I bought the plans as stupid / brave as it was. And after reading the plans over all I can say is that they are very unprofessional. Here are some examples of sentences (seriously, no edits):

"Capacitors also store and collect free energy between it's plates in the form of r...? energy."

Three errors. First, it's = its, grammar error. Secondly, capacitors DO NOT employ free energy by any means, they're flaunting the words like starving african kids for bull# donation companies. Thirdly, I couldn't find that second last word in the dictionary anywhere.

"The air space in figure 2 can be considered the die electric, as it is called."

No, it's called a dielectric, continue.

"Nikola Tesla discovered what he called radiant energy in the early 1900's, It seems electrons can not work without this so called radiant energy. radiant energy and electrons work together as one, but are also separate from each other."

Scoobada-bee-bop, RADIANT ENERGY!!! Holy cow, that's a first for me.

At first when I saw these plans I was so excited about the prospect of possibly saving the world that I lost hindsight. Call me an electrical engineer with the dreams of a child I suppose. Anyway, bottom line is I'm not saying free energy is impossible, but I will say that most concepts of thermodynamics would have to be re-written if something was successfully constructed. So far these plans do not appear to be the solution, and once I generate the capital to test the technology maybe I'll come back here and share it. That will be a couple months away at least I'd say.

Oh and other than the 'radiant energy' commentary, which isn't mentioned again after that, they try to explain how the motor's back EMF will produce more output than what's put in when the power supply is periodically disconnected from the armature (stator) coils with commutator brushes...smells like # to me.

Best of luck to the free energy researchers, peace!

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by monolith444

By nature people do not trust anyone or anything in which they see a possibility of making a loss. I am currently working on that project and I'm sure it works!!! People will try to discourage anyone who tries to break loose from the grip of the bubble(The System). Just because they don't see a way out doesn't mean that there is no way out. Stan Meyer was killed for his invention(Car running totally on water), Nikola Tesla was also oppressed for his invention(s)(Transmission of electricity without wires to Homes, stations, Factories, things that currently need fuel would of been running on electricity instead of poisonous gas and diesel) I'm working on that fuelless engine(really a motor that runs itself) and Runing any Gas engine(except two stroke engines) on water(absolutely no petrol what so ever). But to get straigth to the point go to this site for a live Preview of the Engine(I repeat, it's a motor that runs itself)
)

Oh and take my advice, Please don't listen to anyone if they haven't tried it.

JUST GO TO THE YOUTUBE SITE I'VE POSTED. Nuff Respect...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
actually water is fuil because HHO H burnable O burnable HHO estinguishing untill 800 celcius then it burns also water is fuel
and it is posible to get from a elektrikal engin extra current from the
coils that are not under electrik current at the time of use so you give that that you get back but oter quantity

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I am working on a combustion engine plan based on superheated water. Through superheating destilled water up to it's boilingpoint and adding dust, I make the water explode being the base of an internal combustion engine. As soon as I have a woking model, I will release the plots on the net free to use for anyone whi is willing to develop the concept.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

yes this motor is using fuel (electricity) but can you recycle fuel, no once its burnt your done. this motor recycles electricity thru the powered elctro-magnetics then when the work is done, the energy used is still usable, so the electro magnets also act as pick up coils when they are turned off. this motor is 99.99% perpetual and is not fueless but it recycles it fuel forever.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
First of all stellarX you do not have to reply to every single line of the post that is why your posts get long winded and unreadable.
If we were to consider a solar panel attached to a battery as an isolated system we would get results that apparently violate the laws. But its obvious to anyone who thinks about it that the energy comes from the sun. So unless you are stating that you know of every possible energy source in the universe then saying that something violates that laws is wrong. In my opinion the laws of thermodynamics apply to a very few specific examples of completly isolated systems, and the universe as a whole. Also the word overunity is misleading in that it makes it sound magical. I wouldn't call a solar panel an overunity device but by definition it is (more power out than YOU put in).

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
ok i am in a humorous mood here!

Break time. Time out etc!

FREE ENERGY...hmmmm

a guy i know once decided to drive over a distance with his car.
once midway he found out he had used just over half his tank of gas.
he concluded that his gas was not enough to get where he wanted to and that there was no gas station for the rest of the trip...
So the guy steps out of the car and thinks how do i get some free energy?
BLINK- big idea pops into his head.
He went over to the gas tank refueling point and peed into the tank.
HE added some energy ha was about to waste on the bushes into the tank.
Guess what -He made it to his destination.

lol

Is this Free Energy?
I guess not but the guy did it anyway...

Be well and i hope you all had a good lough.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

i really wanted to believe this guys but i checked out the names of "satisfied customers" and is it strange that NONE of the customers appears to have any form of online profile (e.g facebook, twitter, etc)
My guess, is as good as yours
-- guy from kenya --

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join