It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New American Currency?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is suppose to be "rumor".but how long until the rumor becomes fact?
With the U.S dollar sinking faster than the Titanic,along with rumors of a coming North American Union,this is seeming more and more likely to happen.

(Worldnetdaily)-THE NEW WORLD DISORDER
London stock trader urges move to 'amero'
worldnetdaily.com...

Posted: November 28, 2006
In an interview with CNBC, a vice president for a prominent London investment firm yesterday urged a move away from the dollar to the "amero," a coming North American currency, he said, that "will have a big impact on everybody's life, in Canada, the U.S. and Mexico."
worldnetdaily.com...

Steve Previs, a vice president at Jefferies International Ltd., explained the Amero "is the proposed new currency for the North American Community which is being developed right now between Canada, the U.S. and Mexico." worldnetdaily.com...

The aim, he said, according to a transcript provided by CNBC to WND, is to make a "borderless community, much like the European Union, with the U.S. dollar, the Canadian dollar and the Mexican peso being replaced by the amero." worldnetdaily.com...

Previs told the television audience many Canadians are "upset" about the amero. Most Americans outside of Texas largely are unaware of the amero or the plans to integrate North America, Previs observed, claiming many are just "putting their head in the sand" over the plans. worldnetdaily.com...

The speculation on the future of a new North American currency came amid a major U.S. dollar sell-off worldwide that began last week.

Yesterday, the dollar also reached new multi-month low against the euro, breaking through the $1.30 per euro technical high that had held since April 2005.
worldnetdaily.com...

Many analysts worldwide attributed the dramatic fall in the value of the U.S. dollar at least partially to China's announcement last week that it would seek to diversify its foreign exchange currency holdings away from the U.S. dollar. China recently has crossed the threshold of holding $1 trillion in U.S. dollar foreign-exchange reserves, surpassing Japan as the largest holder in the world.
worldnetdaily.com...

And also here

(Humanevents.com)-The idea to form the North American Union as a super-NAFTA knitting together Canada, the United States and Mexico into a super-regional political and economic entity was a key agreement resulting from the March 2005 meeting held at Baylor University in Waco, Tex., between President Bush, President Fox and Prime Minister Martin.
www.humanevents.com...

Pastor’s 2001 book “Toward a North American Community” called for the creation of a North American Union that would perfect the defects Pastor believes limit the progress of the European Union. Much of Pastor’s thinking appears aimed at limiting the power and sovereignty of the United States as we enter this new super-regional entity. Pastor has also called for the creation of a new currency which he has coined the “Amero,” a currency that is proposed to replace the U.S. dollar, the Canadian dollar, and the Mexican peso.
www.humanevents.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
They would drag Canada and the United States down to the level of Mexico because mexico is a backwards, crime ridden country filled with the illiterate.

And these are irrefutable facts.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i'll be honest.....as soon as i saw that the first seven of your nine sources were world nut daily articles, i didnt even bother to read them. might as well have sourced the "national enquirer."

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
i'll be honest.....as soon as i saw that the first seven of your nine sources were world nut daily articles, i didnt even bother to read them. might as well have sourced the "national enquirer."

Well here ya go

Heres a link to video of Stan Jones discussing it.
video.google.com...

ANd heres Lou Dobbs commenting on the North American Union

Here
video.google.com...

And here
video.google.com...

And again here bringing up the Amero
youtube.com...

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Why in God's name would the U.S. or Canada want to be dragged down to Mexico's level. Would a NAU mean open borders? That would be a literal disaster for the U.S....

A NAU EXCLUDING Mexico would be a great idea... Wasn't Canada one vote away from joining the U.S. anyways after being independent from GB?

[edit on 2-12-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
While I do agree that if we suddenly turned into an EU like
entity with open borders all the sudden, it would'nt be very
good for the economy.

What we should do is do this in steps, that is while taking
steps to become the NAU, we also take steps to improve
Mexico, bringin it up to our standards.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hum...

North American Union coming...?

Herm? Can someone explain to me why then they are CLOSING the borders with Canada? If it's not in effect already, we will need passports to go to the United States soon

They have been tightening security badly along the frontier lately. In Canada our borderguards now have firearms (hum yeah I do agree that it sucked when they didnt have those weapons)

and K4rupt, what do you mean by independant? the dominion state we got in the eighteen or complete independance we got after world war one???

When we became a country we werent independant... our foreign relations were still dealt trough the British Empire

Edit: Oh yeah! Just forgot! Complete Union between United States and Canada is UTTERLY Impracticable, and someone who knows a bit about canadian politics WILL know why

-Quebec is a rogue province since the first Day of the Confederation, they went trough full insurrection and Terrorism in the late 70 with the FLQ
They want to separate from Canada, care to image their reaction about joining the United States?
-English Canada loves their relationship with the royal family of Great Britain. The Queen is our "official" Head of State. So much they would lose in an union

[edit on 3-12-2006 by CanadianGlasnost]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

-Quebec is a rogue province since the first Day of the Confederation, they went trough full insurrection and Terrorism in the late 70 with the FLQ
They want to separate from Canada, care to image their reaction about joining the United States?
-English Canada loves their relationship with the royal family of Great Britain. The Queen is our "official" Head of State. So much they would lose in an union

HAHAHAHA. Quebec a terrorist state? Are you kidding? The FLQ just kidnapped someone! Oooohh. Big crime.

Full insurection? HAHAHA. Are you serious? There never have been a full insurrection, not even a little.

Yes we want to seperate from Canada, not because we want to separe, but to have our own country. We don't say we are canadian, we say we are Quebecers, do you say your ontarian or canadian?

English canada loves their relationship with the royal family of great britain? Are you kidding? HAHAHA this is pure BS!

The globalists want to delete our constitution, the US constitution and the mexico constitution to create a new one, without inalienable liberties. Screw them!

[edit on 3-12-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
FLQ did bombings, bank raids, 2 kidnappings, wich one of them ended in murder
Of course it wasnt hezbollah, chechnia or something like that

AND they caused Martial Law to be instaured on the province of Quebec

Hum yeah? I didnt say it was A TERRORIST STATE, I say they had their terrorist group, their insurrection at Saint Denis

This is all little HINTS that points out the Failure that would be an union with the US

The point is that a considerable part of the population dosnt want to be with Canada, so an Union with the United States.... its even more out of the Question (that's the important part)

well?! The Queen is the official leader leader of the country... Michaelle Jean's her representative remember? the face of the queen is on the money your using?

I guess they like it a bit hey?

As for what I say? Well Im a canadian quebecers, et n'oublions pas cher ami que notre belle province est une nation au sein d'un Canada uni depuis dernierement

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

FLQ did bombings, bank raids, 2 kidnappings, wich one of them ended in murder
Of course it wasnt hezbollah, chechnia or something like that

I didn't know they did bank raids... anyway. Not big deal

AND they caused Martial Law to be instaured on the province of Quebec

It's not because of them, it's because the federal abused their power.

Hum yeah? I didnt say it was A TERRORIST STATE, I say they had their terrorist group, their insurrection at Saint Denis

Insurrection? How many people? 100? 200? Of course when people are drunk and they are nationalists, they can get hungry to beat english people.

This is all little HINTS that points out the Failure that would be an union with the US

Yeah and I hope it fails.

The point is that a considerable part of the population dosnt want to be with Canada, so an Union with the United States.... its even more out of the Question (that's the important part)

I hope so, if they merge and they try to take our water, we'll see ``terrorists`` groups stopping this theft, me included.

well?! The Queen is the official leader leader of the country... Michaelle Jean's her representative remember? the face of the queen is on the money your using?

Official leader... hahaha. More no-power figure. Michaelle Jean doesn't have any power, and if she would stop any legislation, people would be angry and try to deconnect completly from Britain.

As for what I say? Well Im a canadian quebecers, et n'oublions pas cher ami que notre belle province est une nation au sein d'un Canada uni depuis dernierement

Enfin? Ce qui me fait chier, is that all candidates to the Liberal leadership race were bilderberg member, corporatists and globalists, Rae, Dion, Ignatieff... Tous des enfoirés de globalistes.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A North American Union is totally impracticle.

-Half the United States are Conservatives.
-Most of Canada is Liberal.
-Most of Americans do not want Mexican immigrants here and are wary of all the immigrants coming here not learning the language.
-Mexico offers nothing to Canada and the US minus slave labor which we get anyway.
-Canada is having problems keeping its own provinces under one COUNTRY how in the world will the NAU incorporate Canada, the United States, and Mexico?
-United States has a lot of patriotism.

The only thing I can think about is a worldwide Depression.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Lou Dobbs mentioned the North American Union a couple weeks ago on CNN. It wasn't a new thing to me. I've heard about this for some time. Whats new is the idea of a currency for the 3 countries. I wouldn't doubt this at all though, know that America is run by the bankers. Its obvious what the federal reserve wants, a one world government, and this is just one step closer.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Its obvious what the federal reserve wants, a one world government, and this is just one step closer.

How is that obvious? Do you work for the Federal Reserve? And by the way, the Federal Reserve is not alive, it cannot "want".

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

Its obvious what the federal reserve wants, a one world government, and this is just one step closer.

How is that obvious? Do you work for the Federal Reserve? And by the way, the Federal Reserve is not alive, it cannot "want".

The federal reserve is an organization of 12 private banks that create America's currency with an average rate of 30% interest. Look it up.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Official leader... hahaha. More no-power figure. Michaelle Jean doesn't have any power, and if she would stop any legislation, people would be angry and try to deconnect completly from Britain.

FYI: Yes, the Queen is still the nominal head of our country. However, she has no power to overrule the existing government. So, you might ask, what's the point?

Simple... the point is that if we are ever in a situation where the government colapses, is destroyed, or overthrown, we have a clear accention of political power. In such an unlikely event, the legitimat rights to rule would revert to Queen (or ruling King). It would then become Her task to organize and instate a new governmental body.

This is actually a very good system. It ensures that there is a safety net for our nation's governance. No illegitamat coupe could be preformed because as soon as the legit government is removed, all power shifts to the Royals. Likewise, if the government is distroyed via attack, we would not be left leaderless. Should the Canadian people ever become completely dissatisfied with our government, we have the right to call upon the Queen to evoke Refromation. This would give her the right to dismantel the government and institue a new one.

The issue is little understood and people often scoff at the fact that we have a Queen... but these are the Damned Good Reasons for still having connections to the Royals.

Sorry for the side note.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

The federal reserve is an organization of 12 private banks that create America's currency with an average rate of 30% interest. Look it up.

Okay and that answers my questions how?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Wait, how in God's name do you even come up with an idea that the Federal Reserve wants a one world gov't?

The federal reserve is a privately owned, publicly funded institution. It's powers are limited to monetary changes, not fiscal.

Seriously though, I'm interested how one comes up with such an... interesting... idea.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I can't say that The Fed-Res obviously wants One World Government... I could say that it's obvious that this Corporation wants to turn a profit. That's what corporations do. They don't often concern themselves with trival matters like Morals or "What's good for the people". They are about the bottom line, pure and simple.

If they had more leaway under One World Government, they would support it.

BUT...

Think about it.

The corporations have so much power simply because they are multi-national. No one dares to make a move against them because if you do, they simply move to one of their other locations, thus costing the regulating nation hundreds of millions (or even billiions) of dollars.

Under a World Government, Corporations could be regulated on a global scale. This would rob them of most of their current power.

Why would they want that?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You know, it can be argued that anyone who does'nt want an
NAU is against their own country.

Let me explain how.

With the emergence of China and India as global economic powers,
and the emergence of the single EU economic powerhouse, alone
neither America nor Canada, and certainly not Mexico will be able
to compete economically.

Now, bringing all three together and creating a single economy via
the NAU would create an economic power that would be able to
compete with the new economic global powers.

Now, something that everyone seems to be forgetting to, the NAU
is'nt something that's going to happen tomorrow, next year or
even in the next few years, it will be atleast two decades before
it starts to assert itself as something that would resemble a true
North American Union.

Now by that time you have a completely new generation in
control of all three governments.
In America you have a more Liberal generation in charge, and
Canada and Mexico will have new administrations as well, though
I have no idea if they will be Conservative or Liberal.

In the ned there will be an NAU, the three countries won't be able
to survive on their own.

And evenetually, though not for atleast fifty years a single world
government will start to form, it is the inevibility of the world being
as connected as it is.

Personally I want the NAU and a one world government, and I
honestly don't believe in all this secret society,Illiminati, NWO
nonsense.
And I'm sure there are lots of people like me out there, we just
don't say anything because than we get verbally and possibly
physically assaulted by overly paranoid conspiratol individuals
and idiotic overly patriotic people.

[edit on 12/3/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Also coupled with the trend of requiring government issued identification just to be able to spend your own money. Paper and coinage is on the way out, and electronic fund transactions are becoming the standard.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join