It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DoubleTree Motel Footage Finally Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
External Link

Thanks to JudicialWatch and, I guess, CNN?

So, about this plane........

[edit on 2-12-2006 by TruthSeekerMP]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Relatively useless video in my opinion..not a very good angle

Although it appears to be something that "splashed" a line of flame towards the Pentagon. A little like the napalm effect.

OH, and I wanted to add. Thanks for finding, and posting this.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I really see no airplane, even from that angle you should be able to see an airplane, well there we have it. NO AIRPLANE.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You can't see the Pentagon either.

I just think this brings up more questions, than it will answer.
Other than there was an explosion in the Direction of the Pentagon.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This video is just about worthless, but I can see what looks like the top of the tail fin moving in the direction of the arrow just before the explosion.

Why would they keep this classified for so long? And when will they release other video that we know exists?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
At first I believed that was the plane tail too... But take another look at the video... It appears to be a car of some sort driving... You can see the same shape come from the right side of the explosion on what appears to be the road...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Awfully long time to keep this "classified".
I dont see a plane,in fact ive never seen a plane in picture or video.
Only "heard" about a plane.
It took 5 years to release this?
Bollocks!

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeekerMP
At first I believed that was the plane tail too... But take another look at the video... It appears to be a car of some sort driving... You can see the same shape come from the right side of the explosion on what appears to be the road...

You might be right, but it looks like it is moving too fast for a vehicle. It is too hard to tell, but I do see something to the right of the explosion like you said.

[edit on 12/2/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Dam cars and trucks. Sigh. Seriously I didn't see anything except the explosion.

Ex

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I also didn't see anything but the explosion...
Why has this been kept out of the publiceye till now??

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
That video is garbage.. Just like the 5 fram images that wer got from 9/11 that said 9/12...

WTF man....

Straight OUT TRASH.

I dare someone to show me a plane now.. PROVE A PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON..

I WANT PROOF STRAIGHT NO BULLSHT PROOF.. Is that to hard to to give us???

Sorry for caps but this is getting really old fast.

[edit on 12/2/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
This video is just about worthless, but I can see what looks like the top of the tail fin moving in the direction of the arrow just before the explosion.

Why would they keep this classified for so long? And when will they release other video that we know exists?

You know, I think you are right about the plane tail.
It disappears an reappears, but not at the same vector as the other traffic, and it seems to be part of the flaming debris to the right..
I clicked through a few times..pausing and starting over and over again..
You might just be right about it..

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ohhh, NOW I see why they needed to delay the release of this tape another month after 5 years.. so much for blurring faces, I didn't believe that for a nanosecond

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
That video is garbage.. Just like the 5 fram images that wer got from 9/11 that said 9/12...

WTF man....

Straight OUT TRASH.

I dare someone to show me a plane now.. PROVE A PLANE HIT THE PENTAGON..

I WANT PROOF STRAIGHT NO BULLSHT PROOF.. Is that to hard to to give us???

Sorry for caps but this is getting really old fast.

Thich,

I'm not being cynical here, just an honest question. Have you seen the photos of the wreckage and have you read the witness accounts?

I'm not being an ass, just an honest question.

Did you find these two things to be inconclusive?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
Why has this been kept out of the publiceye till now??

Probably for the same reason(s) that the five frame "footage" was kept out of the public eye:

So that they (the Gov't) could make sure the video was "suitable" for public viewing. (editing and tampering as needed)

for reference: www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 cents.

[edit on 12/2/2006 by Mechanic 32]

[edit on 12/2/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
And once again, as has been mentioned by myself and others many times, a security cam from a business around the Pentagon, is focused on the business propert, not the Pentagon.

Why didnt they release it before now? Because they knew it really didnt shed any light on the matter, so why waste the time.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
For the people who think that is a tail of the plane, seriously open your eyes, it is a vehicle going by and if you follow it after the explosion you can see it continuing its path. The planes direction wouldn't even line up like that so you are wrong on both points. The video is a waste of time, i think they delay stuff like this for their own enjoyment. I read the FBI report on the video so i knew it wasn't going to show anything as that's what it said.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Get over it. Hundreds of people witness the plane hit the pentagon. Oh forgot everyone is in on it.

WHy they hell would the gov. want to release evidence to idiots like you. You want evidence u need to petition for it. And wait in line like the rest of the people.

No one will release evidence when there is no reason to. U think you can get free videos from murder cases? I don't think so.

And if they really want to cover themselves they can easily make a freud in 24 hours. Maybe the didn't because you crazy people are not worth the time and effort.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
we saw two towers rammed with planes then completely collapse to the ground like a warzone, yet we cant take the view of a plane hitting the pentagon?

dont give me that garbage. I am not much a believer of the pentagon conspiracy, but wouldn't put any money on the official story either.

If we can have countless views of the twin towers being hit and collapsing, there is no reason we cant see the pentagon footage.

and also fungi, if they have extra evidence, there is no reason to withhold it unless it contradicts their eyewitnesses and official story.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
do the actions of the pedestrian seem strange to anyone else? how could anybody on that day (& even if they didnt know what had already happened) just turn around, see there is a huge explosion at the pentagon and then immediately turn back around and carry on walking. now that to me is very strange.

im sure someone will measure up angles & distances & timing & (compare it against the other released footages) to figure which way the plane was supposed to be travelling from and see whether it would hav shown up on the camera (or maybe it shows no plane because there was no plane)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join