It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you Post or Reply in this Forum?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Exactly what are you labeling "satanists?" Is that just a label you cast on someone who doesn't believe as you do? :shk:

[edit on 3-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

To me, Satanism can almost be defined by the Great American Law: followers commit murder, rape robbery... Those who reject Satan, generally abide by the law. "Violent" might be the most general term to define Satanists.

In my post, I mentioned that a few might be Satanists, but I will not mention names.

For those who law-break, or promote law-breaking, why do you post in the FST forum?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
eye wondars what the percentage of ppl in jail are "christians"

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

To me, Satanism can almost be defined by the Great American Law: followers commit murder, rape robbery... Those who reject Satan, generally abide by the law. "Violent" might be the most general term to define Satanists.

In my post, I mentioned that a few might be Satanists, but I will not mention names.

For those who law-break, or promote law-breaking, why do you post in the FST forum?

Well,that's an interesting way of looking at it.

Ummm, I can't say that I would disagree with you on your analysis. I will say that I don't know how many posters here at ATS would fall into that category. It's hard to say. I do not suspect that many would,but, given the flux of the comings and goings here,I am sure there are two or three that would fit your categorization.

As far as to your question about why I post here.

For me, I like to talk about religion and politics. I usually have a different view than others do and sometimes I am just outright combative.
I don't know,I feel like I have something to share with people that they need to know. Now whether they accept it or not is entirely up to them.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
eye wondars what the percentage of ppl in jail are "christians"
[edit on 4-12-2006 by Lysergic]

My personal experience is that when I believed only in wine, women, and song many years ago, I ended up in jail 3 times for misdemeanor traffic tickets. This was after graduating from a prestigious university with a 3.7 GPA. A few years later, specifically 11 years ago, I had a revelation to believe in God. This grew to a love of the Holy Trinity. I am now a complete law-abider. The FST forum has helped me increase my faith in the Holy Trinity.

Has the FST forum helped or hurt your faith?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Exactly what are you labeling "satanists?" Is that just a label you cast on someone who doesn't believe as you do? :shk:

[edit on 3-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

But I must also ask you, what do you consider people that "abide by the law" that aren't christians? I'm not a christian, and I'm not going to go to jail for anything that i deserve to go to jail for (i.e. robbery). I also don't do drugs, nor do I drink, so what would you classify me under, because to me it seems that you have limited this discussion to three groups, christian, atheist, and satanist; and i am none of those.

I would also like to add that all satanists are not reckless heathens (but you will have those in every group), and it really isn't fair to say that if you're a satanist that you are the likes of murders, rapists, and robbers.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7

But I must also ask you, what do you consider people that "abide by the law" that aren't christians? I'm not a christian, and I'm not going to go to jail for anything that i deserve to go to jail for (i.e. robbery). I also don't do drugs, nor do I drink, so what would you classify me under, because to me it seems that you have limited this discussion to three groups, christian, atheist, and satanist; and i am none of those.

I would also like to add that all satanists are not reckless heathens (but you will have those in every group), and it really isn't fair to say that if you're a satanist that you are the likes of murders, rapists, and robbers.

You do not need to be Christian to abide by the law. You can be Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist... Additionally, you do not need to be a Christian to be a believer. I, however, believe that Christianity is the highest form of truth among religions.

Anybody who professes Satanism is on a rocky road, in the short-term, medium-term, and/or long-term.

Has the FST forum at least partially cured any members of any Satanic practices? I hope so; as such, it would be a great service to the world.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Why do you not post or reply in the FST forum? Do you believe Spiritual people are delusional? Or are you just not interested?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join