It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reason for UFO's always flying at an angle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I was surfing the internet yesterday afternoon, just relaxing after an important industry and market analysis presentation when I came across this little gem of electromagnetism.

Could this be the reason why UFOs are very often photographed flying or hovering at an angle?

I think its a relatively good reason.

Magnetic levitation

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Nice Post. I have not a clue but feel liquid nitrogen influenced the result in your supporting vid clip? As for your thought re angled UFO flight or hover, don't know. The video may be a scratch-the-surface type experiment for a variety of reasons which would differ as to how I think UFOs fly, which is not totally unlike that of Mr Lazar or the work being done at SAIC under Ret Adm Inman.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I just watched this dvd called UFO: TOP SECRET. It has an interview with Bob Lazar and he explains it pretty well. He said that it's due to the configuration of the "gravity" drive. Just goto youtube and punch in Bob Lazar and it should also be available there.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galvatron
Could this be the reason why UFOs are very often photographed flying or hovering at an angle?

There is but one fundamental flaw in your theory:

The world isnt a 2x2cm magnet.

So no, I dont think that's the reason. The magnetic field would be "flat" everywhere due to Earths size (except possibly at the poles I suppose).

Acording to Bob Lazar as the above said, its because of the engine design with moving rods beneaths. So when flying forward, you would aim some down (to keep it airborne) but most back, thus tilt the craft. By shifting these around, you accomplish instantanous controls and 90 degree angles and so on.

That is if I remember the theory, it was a while ago, lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Nice Post. I have not a clue but feel liquid nitrogen influenced the result in your supporting vid clip?
Dallas

That was a demonstration of a superconductor. The little disk wasnt a magnet at all, superconductors get that property when cooled.

new topics

top topics

join