It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet 'Honda' to Impact Earth August 2011!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
15th of Ramadan? That doesn't specifically mention a particular day (such as the friday you mentioned) but just the 15th day of the Holy Month. Which, even if the 15th day was a tuesday is still something worth looking at.

I was shocked when I saw the date of the OP though, I was sure I read somewhere that NASA didn't know about Honda until 2007/08. If I'm wrong, so be it, wouldn't be the first or last time but it is a bit of a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Prophet muhammed peace be upon him said,
On the 15th of Ramadan, Friday night there will be a voice (blast) that will awaken the asleep, that will alarm the awake, the noble ladies will come out of their seclusion. That day there will be too many earthquakes.
Therefore, there will be three major landslides like never seen before. One in the East, one in the West & one in the Arabian Paninsula. The Earth will swallow everything above it & as a result, many people will die.

to read more:

ATS link

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Am I missing "comet" Elenin in this picture?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by surrender_dorothy

LOL. My husband has said a few times we all died when Y2k happened. Least I know we're not the only ones who question life as we go along.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anhinga

Awesome, I found the article HERE. I knew I wasn't losing it and was totally shocked when reading this:

However, the asteroid is not likely to repeat the plot of Hollywood blockbusters, as modern technology would allow the asteroid's orbit to be corrected using small satellites, Shustov said.

"To blast an asteroid, as some hot shots suggest, is quite an unpredictable step, and a more cautious approach is welcomed now," he said.

He said that a microsatellite with 10 liters of fuel could correct the path of the space body.

Take a look at this, if true, then it seems almost eerie doesnt it?
Its a good video if you care for the Disclosure project, but it seems legit to me. And well, just watch

edit on 14/8/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just saw a massive asteroid/comet cross the sky at half nine pm approximately, Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Heading north to the pole by the looks of it. Was a grey trail that appeared to be coming down from space. The trail was still visible half an hour later but it then got dark. Anyone else see it?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Where's my Earth shattering KABOOM!?
Not even a tiny kaboom...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

is this what your referring to.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

That's it exactly. Damn space modulator...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Honda was never going to hit us.. not even sure why this was even a story, but I like the fact that this 2004 myth is officially debunked.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join