It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does everyone here think about Aaron Russo's Freedom to Fasicm?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
It's a very interesting video. authorized version free on google video.

I've looked into the fine print myself and it's true. There is no law that actually says you ahve to pay taxes.

The closest thing that comes to it is the 16th amendment however the supreme court said that any new tax circa 1916 is unconsitutional. Same as in 1894 when they ruled the same way.

In the eyes of the law, for the income tax to actually be legal it has to be apportioned. However it is not. the tax money lines the banks that control america. So where do your taxes go then?

Well before income tax your state taxes payed for your local services and this is still true today.

Look into it. people are winning their cases around the country because they are simply challenging IRS to show them the law. IRS can't show them the law so these people are found not guilty.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It's a great documentary, very well done and extremely important. Everyone should see it.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I agree. I wonder what the Masons here think. Especially about the Federal Reserve being a private bank.

Did you know that they charge 13 cents on every dollar they print for the US. How unnecessary it is to outsource this very crucial aspect of government.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
I agree. I wonder what the Masons here think. Especially about the Federal Reserve being a private bank.

Did you know that they charge 13 cents on every dollar they print for the US. How unnecessary it is to outsource this very crucial aspect of government.

As a mason I have absolutely no opinion. However as a US citizen I think its very interesting and I shall try to find time to look at the video later this weekend. I have always understood the Federal reserve to be in private hands, but I guess I'll have to view the video to know why this is deemed important.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I particularly enjoyed the film by Aaron Russo, America: Freedom to Fascism.

Most importantly, about the 16th Amendment, it granted no new powers of taxation. The constitution states, Congress shall be the only one to coin monies and regulate the value thereof. Read up on the 16th Amendment here.

“[T]he Sixteenth Amendment conferred no new power of taxation but simply prohibited the previous complete and plenary power of income taxation possessed by Congress from the beginning from being taken out of the category of indirect taxation to which it inherently belonged.”

As shown in the following snippet, income to be taxed is a "gain"... Income made from our hours worked, is not a gain, it's a direct and even exchange.

Income Subject to Taxation

Building upon definitions formulated in cases construing the Corporation Tax Act of 1909, the Court initially described income as the “gain derived from capital, from labor, or from both combined,” inclusive of the “profit gained through a sale or conversion of capital assets”; in the following array of factual situations it[p.1955]subsequently applied this definition to achieve results that have been productive of extended controversy.

I have sent my congressman letters (4 times to be exact) requesting his vote to shut down the Federal Reserve. I have also requested information from him as my representative showing the laws to prove the Federal Income Tax is legit.... no response.

[edit on 12/2/2006 by Infoholic]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Is this the same film that's being dugg-up on digg.com? Sounds like a bunch of insiders trying to create tempests in the wrong teapot. Wrong thread gentlemen!

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Is this the same film that's being dugg-up on digg.com? Sounds like a bunch of insiders trying to create tempests in the wrong teapot. Wrong thread gentlemen!

How do you figure they are insiders creating tempest? They are simply people exposing the truth. It's up to you to do with the truth as you see fit.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Call it coincidence. Call it scepticism.

Last time I checked, no topic on digg had such lockstep agreement on it, at least in the early going. Call it WTF has this to do with secret societies? Unless you're claiming the IRS is A) secret and B) a society.

I call spam alert!

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Call it coincidence. Call it scepticism.

Last time I checked, no topic on digg had such lockstep agreement on it, at least in the early going. Call it WTF has this to do with secret societies? Unless you're claiming the IRS is A) secret and B) a society.

I call spam alert!

[edit on 2-12-2006 by Fitzgibbon]

Maybe you are coincidentally skeptic. Who knows, but you.

I am assuming this: joecrubaugh.com... : is what you are referring to?

I suppose you could call it a secret society. After all, the Federal Reserve is portrayed to the American populous as something it's not. As well the IRS.

I don't follow where you are getting the lockstepping issue. No one here is "mindlessly" following suit. Anyone/everyone here that believes the truth, simply believes the truth. Like it or lump it.

If you don't agree with the findings of Mr. Russo, or myself for that matter, do some research, start a thread, and send me a link so we can debate it. I've got my ducks in a row.

Yes, the IRS is a:

A) secret - incorrectly and unlawfully idea deployed on the uneducated populous
B) society - group of international bankers in cahoots

[edit on 12/2/2006 by Infoholic]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There has got to be some form of secret society controlling the money system. Freemasonry is popular among businessmen and economists after all.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinsanity
There has got to be some form of secret society controlling the money system. Freemasonry is popular among businessmen and economists after all.

Can you name any Economists who are freemasons, 'cos I can't!

top topics

join