It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going to happen in 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is the question I bring to you all in this message board. I have read everything from ETs are comming down to finnaly make their presence known to fruitcakes will finnaly go bad.

So from what I summise in the year 2012 the following events will occour.

ET's will set their ship down on the front lawn of the newly established palace of the NWO, get out give everyone telepathy. Thus the age of aquarius is born and all of mankind revels in their enhanced stage of enlightenment before turning on each other in armageddon. This world wide conflict will engulf the globe just in time for a huge metior to slam into the Earth killing everyone.

oh and your grandmas fruitcake goes bad.

Did I leave anything out?

There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware
I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down
There's battle lines being drawn...

As for me I couldent tell you I don't have precognition I couldent tell you whats going down in 2012 if anything, as far as I know the world will keep spinning around the sun and everything will keep going.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok not a whole lot of response to this thread yet perhaps I was a little to disheartining in my orriginal posting. Perhaps I need to broaden the peramiters of my query.

What I was trying to start was a informed enlightened debate on what would transpire in the year 2012, Something to get a general grasp on the events that may take place in that year and perhaps shed some light on a wild phenominon I can see taking shape.

All over this website I see references to 2012 that are wild and for the most part unconnected with each other. Many people on this post regard that specific year as a turning point in humanity. Some say good some say bad. I just want a general discussion on what do you the ATS community think is going down in that year and why.

Wiki has a general list of things that are pretty mundane that are scheduled to occour in 2012

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry if this is confusing I am just wondering about something, events do not just occour, they arn't random. Something starts a chain of events and in turn that goes onto other chains and others and others. Soon you have a great web of events that are connected to each other.

Psychohistory is the name of a fictional science, which combined history, sociology and mathematical statistics.

Reading into this and reading the foundation series of books by Issac Asimov, I thought that perhaps he wasnt too far off beat about his theoretical psychohistory. It does seem to be interesting if you look at the whole of humanity's past perhaps you can gain a glimpse of its future. Events if calculated correctly could provide a sumised detail of events to transpire. Sure you can't predict what a single individual will do but perhaps you could predict what a society in general will be faced with. You just need the paramiters and events in a logical and scientific order.

So in order to facilitate my little project what I wish to know is what you all think is going to happen in 2012? why that is going to happen? What set of chriteria led up to this occourance? With some of this data it may be possible to extrapalate a functioning timeline of proposed events that would more or less within a degree of accuracy be true and realistic.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
the london olympics ?

a US presidential election ?

but the likley hood of any newage idiotic "predictions" coming to pass is very low

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They may be idiotic to you, and many many others, but this is not a one size fits all world yet under the heel of the NWO jackboot...

Let him explain his views, because I for one do not agree or disagree, but will always look at whats presented ...

Ian Lungold did before he died an amazing presentation about the mayans and the time cycles and 2012...made me think to say the very least - then i read the Hopi Indians... 2011 this time...

so there has to be some thing that has triggered off all these peoples to have 2011 / 2012 as a danger time for humanity.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

it may be possible to extrapalate a functioning timeline of proposed events that would more or less within a degree of accuracy be true and realistic.

doesn't seem too difficult, so long as there aren't any major occourances, which there probably will be, but at an educated guess level it could work.

in my opinion, judging from the known state of geopolotics, probably the final energy crisis leading to the ending of the current state of globalism and a return to a locality based socity simular to the early twentith century and continuing to regress steadily toward the dark ages in most of the world.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by pieman]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
doesn't seem too difficult, so long as there aren't any major occourances, which there probably will be, but at an educated guess level it could work.

in my opinion, judging from the known state of geopolotics, probably the final energy crisis leading to the ending of the current state of globalism and a return to a locality based socity simular to the early twentith century and continuing to regress steadily toward the dark ages in most of the world.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by pieman]

Interesting theory, quite plausable, thought provoking in the least. I will add it to the calculations. Thanks for the relply.

A global energy crisis with little or no solution would regress the current state of affars to a much more primitive level. Would be hard to keep a global economy going if you cant transport goods and services overseas. Back to wind power or beefing up solar research to produce more efficiant solar collection devices.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Closing thread -- we have so many "what will happen in 2012" threads already. Please add comments to one of those.

new topics

top topics

join