It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crime And Punishment Forum Petition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Greetings ladies and gentlemen of Abovetopsecret.com

I propose a crime and punishment thread on the site ,
I have done lots of research and read lots of books on the subject to get it rolling, In this thread there will be topics ranging from the jack the ripper case to spring heeled jack and also lots of conspiracy related topics such as the missing Duke case,
As i said before i would be more then happy to submit the relevent topics to get the ball rolling on this and i believe that this would be a very interesting thread, i believe that people have alot of knowledge on this subject and i think that it would be great for people to post about it and widen each others knowledge on this , after all UFOs,ghosts and goverment are not the only things with conspiracies running through the heart of them

So as a member of Abovetopsecret.com and a person who listens to what everyone has to say , I would like to start this petition to open up the needed doorways and get a interesting subject such as Crime and Punishment moving .

I thank you for your time and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Yours Faithfully

ATS Member
Omega85

Petition started :

Omega85

[edit: title for clarity]

[edit on 12/3/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
WELL NOW,

Talk about right up my alley...

I am of course 100% behind this Omega.....

What a GREAT Idea.....

Semper

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Do you mean a Crime and Punishment thread, or a Crime and Punishment forum?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
hey all ,
darn my mistake,
Forum is what i meant .

omega

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Excellent idea omega

Im behind you on this one, i think it could lead for some very interesting discussions. and well needed at that

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Put my name on the list, good topic to discuss. I think there are many threads out there that are pertinent to this topic and having them in one place would be a great idea!

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I would fully support this forum, and would try to be an active member in it.

However, if we are ever going to see something on this, threads that pertain to its subject are required.

Voicing an opinion in support is not enough, threads need to be created. If we can work together and begin to create, on a regular basis, solid threads to discuss the subject, we may be able to see some work done on this.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Please add your suggestion to the following official thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closing

top topics

join