It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Freemasonry not being taught in American History classes?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by As Salam alaykum
Hahaha,

If you say there is no equality in islam..
You know notting about it. You're just reciting what you have heard.
Have you read the quran? Have you read about the live of Muhammed?
It's about the suppressed !!

" ...by their fruits you shall know them "

And in the long run it matters not if you are a Mohamedean, Christian, Jew or otherwise. Your words have proven you a Fundementalist fanatic blinded by hatred and bigiory. Jesus (Issa) said the truth is the light and the way...let the light lift the scales from your eyes.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by RWPBR]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

And then maybe there will be equality.
Because that's not what freemasonry is about.

As for one, I's say that Freemasonry should be included in history classes. After all, Freemasonry was one of the primary instruments of the ideal of human equality (and an accurate study of history always proves guys like Salam Alawhatever to be trolls).

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

As for one, I's say that Freemasonry should be included in history classes. After all, Freemasonry was one of the primary instruments of the ideal of human equality (and an accurate study of history always proves guys like Salam Alawhatever to be trolls).

Salami on your sneakers

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

hahaha,
You call freemasonry one of the primary instruments of the ideal of human equality.

Well, why then is it that not everyone can be a member.

And please stop this pathetic troll story. you Liar and deceiver...

[edit on 14-12-2006 by As Salam alaykum]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

you Liar and deceiver...

There you go again As Salam alaykum, where is the lie?

(wa'alaykum as'Salam)

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman

you Liar and deceiver...

There you go again As Salam alaykum, where is the lie?

(wa'alaykum as'Salam)

Trinity, that pathetic troll can do nothing but whine and quip insults. He hasn't been able to back up even one of his accusations...hell, he hasn't even tried (thus showing his prowess at trollmanship).

BTW...anyone else notice his posts sound mysteriously close to those of old Edelweiss Pirate?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Regardless of whether you think Masonry is a beneficial organization or Satan incarnate, I think it should be, at the very least, mentioned in history classes. No matter what you think of the masons, I think we can all agree that their actions have shaped the course of history in various ways. Many early American politicians were masons, as I'm sure many here are aware, and the kind of people in Masonry would have likely held various beliefs and stances common to masons, and expressed those in their politics.

I don't think I ever heard more than the name of 'masons' in any of my schooling. I did take several history courses in university, although none were of the right time period to really cover much of masonry. (two covered history in periods before masonry, one was history of technology, and one was 20th century) I would hope that in a course like '18th century American history' or something of that nature, that freemasonry would have a part to play.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Go look for yourself. It are always the same people debunking conspiracy theories when it comes to freemasonry. That's their job!!

[edit on 14-12-2006 by As Salam alaykum]

Do we get a paycheck? Lord I knew their had to be something I was missing. Yes it is always the same of us, simply because it is the same from your "side." Yet we don't pick fights. I'll be the nasty Mason I don't care.

You say it is only for the elite, I pay $90 US a year to be a Mason (and don't start with any Black Lodge, Lodge of the Elite crap,) that's seven dollars and fifty cents a month. Even as a college student I was capable of affording that. I have a University President and a Muslim-Albanian Refugee as members of my Lodge who view each other as equals based on the content of their character (MLK analogy intended.)

I was initiated with a Hindu whose Father who could only speak Hindi, flew half way around the world to see his Son initiated into the Craft.

Yet you sit there in the comfort of your anonymity chastising us, what did you do this month that bettered you and the world?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Some more stuff for the history classes

masonry exposed

About freemasonry?
freemasonry - truth
Freemasonry - pro You will see that this information is kept up to date by freemasons. It's the same marketing bullsh$t you will find on any official masonic website.

Some stories about ex-masons in high degrees
ex-mason
ex-mason

A short quote from a masonic apprentice degree ritual:

I am commanded to receive you on the point of a sharp instrument, piercing your naked left breast, which is to teach you that as this is an instrument of torture to the
flesh, so should the recollection thereof be to your mind and conscience, should you ever reveal the secrets of Freemasonry unlawfully.

more >>

It will be your word against mine.

don't believe me, don't believe them...
go see for yourself

As Salam Alaykum

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Also for the history classes: these quotes by mostly all former 33rd degree freemasons

That which we must say to a crowd is - We worship a God, but that on adores without superstition. To you, sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - The Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine.

Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason (La femme et l'enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588)

Yes Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God, For the eternal law is that there is no beauty without ugliness, no white without black for the absolute can only exist as twe gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brack to the locomtive.

Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason (La femme et l'enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588)

Masonry like all the religions, all the mysteries, hermeticism and alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the adepts and Sages, or the elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled... The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portice of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the princes of Masonry.

Albert Pike, 33rd degree freemason
"Morals and Dogma of freemasonry"

First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me. I command and I conjure thee in the Name of the Mighty Living God, Father, Sn and Holy Ghost, to appear without noise and without ...

Arthur Adward Waite, 33rd degree freemason
"The book of black Magic"

When a mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step upward he must prove his ability to properly apply energy.

Manly P. Hall, 33rd degree freemason
"The Lost Keys of freemasonry"

Satanic Ritual is a blend of Gnostic, Cabbalistic, Hermetic, and Masonic elements, incorporating nomenclature and vibratory words of power from virtually every mythos...
Masonic Orders have contained the most influential men in many governments, and virtually every occult order has many Masonic roots.

Anton Szandor LaVey
"The Satanic Rituals - Companion to the satanic Bible. (pp. 21, 78)"

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Here we go again.

Poster, unable to comply with a simple request, in this case to demonstrate where I have lied, goes off on a rant about something else.

Unfortunately he is unaware that he is following a well worn path. The pattern is that, on a debunking, the poster will switch to another tack, and again, and again, until when finally cornered he disappears.

So, As Salam alaykum, instead of dumping all of your steaming prejudice on my doorstep and running away - why don't you pick one of them and we'll discuss it? Obligations, secrecy, satanism, you decide.

Or, better still, why don't you provide me with the example of where you think I lied, and we'll go from there.

I live in hope, and must remember not to stamp on your flaming viewpoint when you ring my proverbial doorbell.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Trinity, that pathetic troll can do nothing but whine and quip insults. He hasn't been able to back up even one of his accusations...hell, he hasn't even tried (thus showing his prowess at trollmanship).

I know, I know... I shouldn't, but I do.

There's something fascinating about the whole Anti-Mason Troll that keeps me coming back. Like a vice I know I should give up, I just can't leave them alone.

It's Groundhog Day come to ATS, and everytime some anti has a rant i hear "I got you babe" and start hoping that somehow this time will turn out different and they'll have something interesting or different to say.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Trinityman,

Where do you ly. In everything you write you ly.
You're doing this to decieve them who don't know anything about freemasonry.

it's easy for you to call us trolls, and who know what.
It's your part of the manipulation of those who don't yet know.

Again what have I got to gain with the things I say. It's true, and you know it.
I see you're avoiding my previous posts (again a proof of your decieve)

In a couple of years it 'll all be out in the open..
Let's see where you stand then.

Freemasonry cannot keep this up...
We live in other times.. Information flows in other ways.

As Salam Alaykum

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Where do you ly. In everything you write you ly.

"As Salam alaykum" is a really good guy. Is that a lie too?

You're doing this to decieve them who don't know anything about freemasonry.

No, that's what you're doing. I post from my experience, you post from... well I'd rather not say actually.

Again what have I got to gain with the things I say. It's true, and you know it.

You are deluded. You believe you are doing good but you are just a tool of the Devil.

I see you're avoiding my previous posts (again a proof of your decieve)

Are you referring to your anti-masonic propaganda? What do you want from me?

In a couple of years it 'll all be out in the open..
Let's see where you stand then.

What will be out in the open? Why do you talk in riddles?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

LIES....ALL LIES....Masons are liars and tell lies about lies....and they change subject...also they dont wear clean underwear and are not nice to thier mothers... Allah Akbar

[edit on 15-12-2006 by RWPBR]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
OK guys, let's discuss the topic, not each other.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OK guys, let's discuss the topic, not each other.

Sorry and you are right. I have an ignore button and I should use it more often.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Maybe because school isn't the place for that 'school of information' .... life is.. lol
.. You don't want to interest kids THAT much in school come on... if they taught that in school no one would want to participate in any other class, because it has all of them in one. OOoOps.. I mean.. school isn't just the split up cirriculum of the freemasons to begin with.. ooops again I forgot my sarcasm [sarcasm][/sarcasm] ...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
First off, I would like to say that I believe Freemasonry should have its mention in history books, as it is obviously a part of history. Nobody here can say for sure whether Masonry played a primary role in the forming of this nation, or if it's just coincidence that so many of the founding fathers were Masons, and so many government affiliated parafernalia (money) and buildings have Masonic connotations. However, it should be conveyed to students that it is a possibility, and that they should seek their own answers if they really care.

The fact is, Masonry is a part of history, and it being left out of history books is just a sign that the Masons have had influence over what is taught to our youth. It's a crime against our society to hide history, but American history books are so obviously tainted by people who want to hide the truth from the public. For instance, you won't find the truth about the annexation of Hawaii in most history books, because it's a shameful smear upon the American government. "They" hide certain truths from us that they think are damaging to patriotism or to their own reputations. One must wonder why they feel it necessary to hide the Masons from us.

Freemasons are generally the only ones who feel anything about Masonry should be kept secret, so it's a pretty safe assumption that Masons have had some control over what is written in our history books. The power to rewrite history is a power no one should lay claim to, but the Masons have managed to do so somehow.

On a side note, some of the Masons in this thread have been arguing about whether they have ever lied. I agree that the Masons in this forum rarely, if ever, say anything that could be considered false. I always look forward to certain Mason posters' posts because they speak a lot of truth and I have much to learn from them. However, I would also agree that the Masonic organization in general is a highly dishonest one. Dishonesty is not just telling lies, but also not telling the truth. Suppressing secrets is a definite form of dishonesty, and Masons as a whole are guilty of this, as charged. They would argue that they have a right to do that. And I would agree...to some extent. But when their actions of secrecy involve omitting important aspects of history from educational text books, that's where they have definitely crossed the line. And if they are, in fact, doing this, then the word "hypocrite" comes to my mind. The Masons value knowledge and enlightenment, (not inferring they are affiliated with the Illuminati), yet they are allowing society to be ignorant to their own existence and influence in history.

But these are just theories. I think the evidence that the Masons have had influence over our history books slightly outweighs the alternative, but that is just my opinion.

[edit on 18/12/06 by an3rkist]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join