It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO filmed in HDTV (Will it ever happen?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Will we ever get a UFO filmed in HDTV so we can see as much detail as possible?

Like example in the next 1 to 10 years?

mod edit: Title clarity

[edit on 2-12-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The thread title got me excited for nothing. Bad boy/girl.

"Charity 2nd line" as one liners arent allowed.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

"Charity 2nd line" as one liners arent allowed.

Yeah, i was all excited and anxious, that maybe we finally had some decent evidence. Maybe you should change the name of this thread to UFO filmed in HD (will it ever happen) that way people don't become very angry with the very misleading title. It is your thread however, so do with it what you will, I was merely making a suggestion.

Peace

Pancho

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Aw man I was hoping for that. Dang, Darn, Shame on you for your misleading title to this post. PTUE I spit on your title and its misleading ways.

but to your question. Someday someone is going to have their high tech digital camcorder out ther filming something and will catch a UFO in all its crystal clarity, hopefully its just a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
A video filmed in a High Definition Telivision? That's possible?

Haha, only kidding. There probably already is HD videos of UFO's, only no good ones. I can't wait for a good HD one though

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7

Originally posted by Flighty

Yeah, i was all excited and anxious, that maybe we finally had some decent evidence.

Yeah, something like that would probably make me a believer again.

The title is just a wee bit misleading, imo.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I just ordered my Sony HD Cam Corder with 30GB HD so when it comes in I will try and catch this pesky ufo that has been buzzing my house this last month ):.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I just ordered my Sony HD Cam Corder with 30GB HD so when it comes in I will try and catch this pesky ufo that has been buzzing my house this last month ):.

Lets hope so!

Do you all think if a ufo is filmed really good in HDTV that we will beable to know if ufos are real 99% for sure?

Will it give enough detail?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I predict that this will happen, but the image will be so clear that people being so used to muddy images of UFO's will declare it a hoax outright.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackJuice
I predict that this will happen, but the image will be so clear that people being so used to muddy images of UFO's will declare it a hoax outright.

I believe you are right. Sadly.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I started a thread on the SAME TOPIC
about 6 months ago...

SO I applaud the author...

I personally have 2 HD cameras...

and as they become MORE affordable,
everyone here, at least, will have 'em...

Someday- someone- will get the HD footage we seek-
for it IS THE HOLY GRAIL.

Someday soon...

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

I started a thread on the SAME TOPIC
about 6 months ago...

Wait just a minute. You registered in August, and it is four months after that.

How did you post a topic before you registered? Or had you changed your username since then?

Do you have a link to that thread?

[edit on 12/3/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
HD or not it will still be blurry and out of focus just like all of the other pics taken with film cameras

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What about high-end digital cameras then? They have even higher, Way higher resolution than HD cameras. They focus and zoom both better and faster and they're available to anyone to buy, as they're cheaper than HD video cameras.

I'm surpriced we haven't had any megapixel size photos yet. =/

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Of course, when that happens, the skeptics will all be saying that it looks too fake (being crystal clear and that!)

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
What about high-end digital cameras then? They have even higher, Way higher resolution than HD cameras. They focus and zoom both better and faster and they're available to anyone to buy, as they're cheaper than HD video cameras.

I'm surpriced we haven't had any megapixel size photos yet. =/

I know they've been working on better higher resolution camera's than HD but I havent heard about cheaper and available can you provide any further information about these high-end digital cameras?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
well, this is not HDTV but these are the clearer images of a UFO I can remember of:
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There have been many rants and raves on ATS on other threads about this topic, namely, that nearly all of the so-called video and photo 'evidence' presented here an elsewhere is of the "grainy, out-of-focus, could-be-anything" variety. Quite dissapointing.

Some have suggested that this gives skeptics some ammunition, since, with so many sightings over so many years, we have still not been able to cough up a single irrefutable UFO on film, much less an alien. Sure, the 'guvmt' may have some, but nothing on CNN yet.

Sometimes I personally fall into the Fermi's Paradox mode of thought: If the galaxy and universe is really teaming with life. and there are millions of inhabited planets among the billions of stars, then where the hell are they?

Thanks for the post - now get those Hi-Def cameras out an about and send us something UNDENIABLE already!

Keep looking up!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
These are the kinds of cameras I'm talking about. about.pricegrabber.com...=24712314

These used to be strictly non-digital, but as we move into a digital age almost all of them are now digital and have a bunch of features. They have changeable optics, they're a Helluva lot more sensitive to dark than most cameras out there, and they also zoom and focus a lot faster than video cameras in general, perfect for catching a fleeing opportunity. They're kinda expensive, but again, a lot cheaper than most HD video cameras out there. You can get 'em cheaper if you buy 'em second hand though.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by segalindoa
well, this is not HDTV but these are the clearer images of a UFO I can remember of:
www.ufoevidence.org...

Still expecting some feedback on this photos.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join