It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phoenix Lights Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this? Is it worth to get or watch?

www.thephoenixlights.net...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Looks like it may be pretty good.

movies.yahoo.com...

May get it not sure. Wouldn't mine seeing it in a theater instead because its cheaper to try out for one person!

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I really wanted to see that, but I'm not paying money for it.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Take
I really wanted to see that, but I'm not paying money for it.

I agree thats why if I have to really see it I can spare $7 or $8 to see it once at the theater only so I don't have to buy the whole dvd to keep it sense thats a lot more expensive.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I wonder if the doc has the hard-to-find "original event" footage?

I checked out the link to the FOX news show, but was disappointed to see only the dang flare footage.

I also noticed that the pics on the bottom were missing any dated the day of the event. For my money, I'd want actual footage or photos of the original sighting, not just a rehash of info that's already out there.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
As far as I know, there are no other information on the original sighting (low flying huge V shaped object) than witness reports.

I wish people would lay the damn flares video to rest. Its so blatantly obvious its flares going down behind the mountain ridge!

[edit on 2-12-2006 by merka]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I saw the Phoenix lights and I have seen hoaxers trying to duplicate them with flares. You will notice in the video that flares give off huge smoke plumes that are illuminated in the intense light of the flare which is an immediate give away. The site linked has a free video that you can watch. Nobody but the gullible believes these lights were flares. This vehicle does not have to be an anti gravity craft. It could be a lighter than air vehicle with internal jet engines. The vehicle only moved about 400 mph at it's max, which is what propellor aircraft were capable of in WW2.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by groingrinder]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by imtim83
Has anyone seen this? Is it worth to get or watch?

www.thephoenixlights.net...

let's say the Phoenix Lights is like an Orange (or grapefruit)

after you peel off the outer skin, you'll see that there are 12-16 wedges/sections
( The Phoenix Lights Documentary would be like just 1 wedge/section of the fruit)

?So, to make a decision of "Is it worth it'? depends on you & your investigative nature
(as opposed to one's entertainment needs)

i, myself would like to have (get or obtain) all those singular wedges/sections of the orange
then try to reconstruct it skin & all, then present it to my friends...

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Guessing no one has seen this dvd yet here?

new topics

top topics

join