It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All muslims should be tattooed and wear armbands

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
OK, I have to chime in on this topic.
Do I think this would be a good thing? (Im ready for the beating so if you feel needy, bring it on!!)
Answer:
Hell yeah,
Not only do I think it would be a good thing, but it would help us eliminate an enemy that has been breeding against us from thier infancy. Wake Up people, these people teach thier children how to hate the United States from a very young age and thats fact. We welcome them into our country openly without suspicion, think about how many are living amongst us now and are just waiting to attack us from within, Mass suicide (Muslim Suicide bombers) Mass genocide (Innocent Americans) think about it, The muslims around the world see this as a victory and the innocense of America is tainted because of ignorance and denial.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
If you know any muslims personally you will know that most muslims do not think like that. It's your indoctrination that makes you think that muslims think like that.

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Do I think this would be a good thing? (Im ready for the beating so if you feel needy, bring it on!!)
Answer:
Hell yeah,
Not only do I think it would be a good thing, but it would help us eliminate an enemy that has been breeding against us from thier infancy. Wake Up people, these people teach thier children how to hate the United States from a very young age and thats fact. We welcome them into our country openly without suspicion, think about how many are living amongst us now and are just waiting to attack us from within, Mass suicide (Muslim Suicide bombers) Mass genocide (Innocent Americans) think about it, The muslims around the world see this as a victory and the innocense of America is tainted because of ignorance and denial.

So sad man... What on earth gave you this idea? Has your government really scared you into believing this propaganda? It couldn't possibly be any more ignorant! The only reason that some of these terrorists are targeting the US (if in fact they can be proven to have done so on their own and without funding, weapons and passports from the CIA) is to retaliate for our bombing and killing of their women and children... They hate your freedom? Yeah right... They hate your double standards, false promises, greed and total disrespect for human life.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Still noone has answered the question about how they believe in the war with the infidels... Is it not true? Do all Muslims not get taught that? Regardless of all the stuff about how misunderstood they are, aren't they taught that in the end they will have a war with the infidels and that WE are the infidels... I mean please someone correct me if I'm wrong...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Answer:
Hell yeah,

WOW..............

I can almost see a very clear flash back of some one saying this very same thing about the jews and others before they started to "tag" them. Then they start to haul one group off to camps what do you hear? Some one saying "it's ok it's for our safty" or "as long as it does not effect me I'm ok with it" or "they deserve it".

When I hear this sort of garbage spewed from a fellow Americans mouth a person with freedoms wanting to remove another Americans freedoms because of a difference it makes me want to smash heads through brick walls.

Every time I hear garbage like this I start to think the person saying it should be marked. Mark them as an enemy to the constitution, an enemy to the real America and most of a traitor to the beliefs this country was founded on.

How strong is the fear that grips the minds of those who want this sort of action? Is there a way to cure it or is their fear and hate so deeply ingrained in their minds that the only way to remove it is a full out labotamy?

History will repeat it's self there is no doubt about that it always has and always will. But when those who speak this sort of fear and hate are the ones who will be under the chopping block so to speak. Who wil be there to speak up for them? No one because they will have commited the rest to camps or death by then. What will be going through their mind as the are hauled off to camps or their family is seperated their women raped in front of them their children shot dead at their feet? I hope they remember they had a chance to speak up against this type of action but instead helped to bring it about. I hope they feel the guilt for the pain of all those they helped cause pain to. I hope they see the blood on their hands the blood they could have prevented.

Raist

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
Still noone has answered the question about how they believe in the war with the infidels... Is it not true? Do all Muslims not get taught that? Regardless of all the stuff about how misunderstood they are, aren't they taught that in the end they will have a war with the infidels and that WE are the infidels... I mean please someone correct me if I'm wrong...

Maybe this will shut you up then... Emphasis by me.

The Qur'an contains both injunctions to respect other religions, and to fight and subdue unbelievers during war. The Qur'an respects Jews and Christians as fellow monotheists following Abrahamic religions.

Until relatively modern times, tolerance in the treatment of non-believers, at least as it is understood in the West after John Locke, was neither valued, nor its absence condemned by both Muslims and Christians.[76]

Traditionally Jews and Christians living in Muslim lands, known as dhimmis were allowed to "practice their religion, subject to certain conditions, and to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy" and guaranteed their personal safety and security of property, in return for paying the jizya (a per capita tax imposed on free adult males) to Muslims. [78] They had several social and legal disabilities. Many of the disabilities were highly symbolic. The most degrading one was the requirement of distinctive clothing, invented in early medieval Baghdad, though its enforcement was highly erratic and a practice not found in the Qur'an or hadith. [79] However, persecution in the form of violent and active repression was rare and atypical [80]

For example, in contrast, Dhimmis rarely faced martyrdom or exile, or forced compulsion to change their religion, and they were mostly free in their choice of residence and profession. [82] Most conversions were voluntary and happened for a number of different reasons. However there were forced conversions mostly in the 12th century under the Almohad dynasty of North Africa and al-Andalus as well as in Persia. [83]

en.wikipedia.org...

In short... NO!!![

[edit on 5-12-2006 by DrLeary]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Raist,
Explain to me why this would be so "wrong" and stop comparing the "jews" to modern day muslim extremists.

Did the Jews strap bombs on thier backs and blow themselves up for thier god? Um NO!!
Where Jews taught at a young age to hate Germans? Um NO!!

Call me un American or whatever you may, but when the crap hits the fan in our own country, dont come crying to my type to protect you and your family. Go find one of your loving muslims to do that!

Am I ignorant, nah, Do I believe its all propaganda nah. Its a know fact, they are taught to hate the west.

I would like to add one more thing for you to ponder on.

If and when the suicide bombers come to America and they blow up a bus, subway or plane and your family members are effected by this, will you still say, Oh, I'm so glad we never rounded them up and kicked them out. I doubt it!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Raist,
Explain to me why this would be so "wrong" and stop comparing the "jews" to modern day muslim extremists.

Did the Jews strap bombs on thier backs and blow themselves up for thier god? Um NO!!
Where Jews taught at a young age to hate Germans? Um NO!!

Call me un American or whatever you may, but when the crap hits the fan in our own country, dont come crying to my type to protect you and your family. Go find one of your loving muslims to do that!

Am I ignorant, nah, Do I believe its all propaganda nah. Its a know fact, they are taught to hate the west.

I would like to add one more thing for you to ponder on.

If and when the suicide bombers come to America and they blow up a bus, subway or plane and your family members are effected by this, will you still say, Oh, I'm so glad we never rounded them up and kicked them out. I doubt it!!!

The comparison is a fair one, as the jews as a people were not the real problem, but they were the ones targeted and killed. Same with terrorists. There may be plenty of muslim terrorists, but all muslims are not terrorists, and there is no reason to believe that a muslim will turn to terror where a christian or jew would not. Being a muslim does not make you prone to terror! These are the extremists, not the people as a whole.

So how are you gonna stop suicide bombers by locking them up? Or killing them? They are already dead by the time the bomb has gone off!
By this logic you would have to kill every potential terrorist before he can commit an act of terror, and as we all know, going around killing innocent people creates MORE terrorism, not less.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Ehm... yes, they were blowing themselves in United Kingdom to have their Israël in the 30s and 40s... search it, you'll be impressed.

And extremists muslims don't blow themselves a lot... where do they blow themselves outside Iraq and Afghanistan? 9/11 was an inside job, Madrid and London also. So aside from the terrorists the west created in invading Afghanistan and Iraq, before that, near no muslims were blowing themselves up because of their religion. And anyway, in Iraq and Afghanistan, aside from the civil war in Iraq, some blow themselves up because it does more victims.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
DrLeary,
I am in no way implying that anyone be killed. I am merely saying we need a system in place to keep checks and balances amongst the muslim population in the United States.

Killing isnt right no matter how you look at it or who is actually doing it. I personally would rather have all devout Muslims take a test prepared with triggers already put in place to identify if they are extremist or not. This would help us identify the potential threat to our countries safety and stability.

If you fail the test you are deported, if you pass this test you are welcomed with open arms.

In a nutshell, we both know there are many extremist muslims out there just waiting to unleash terror amongst the American people as there are others who want to enjoy the American culture and embrace it.

We need not forget we have to be prepared for the worst although most people think its not politically correct. Racial profiling causes a backlash as we know, concentration camps bring back bad memmories of a horrific time in History.

So what would be so hard as to take a test when entering our country from the middle east and everywhere else.

Im sure the government, Psycologists and some real smart people from a think tank can come up with a test that wopuld allow them to see if the person answering it would be a potential threat to our security.

Just a thought!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

DrLeary,
I am in no way implying that anyone be killed. I am merely saying we need a system in place to keep checks and balances amongst the muslim population in the United States.

Killing isnt right no matter how you look at it or who is actually doing it. I personally would rather have all devout Muslims take a test prepared with triggers already put in place to identify if they are extremist or not. This would help us identify the potential threat to our countries safety and stability.

If you fail the test you are deported, if you pass this test you are welcomed with open arms.

In a nutshell, we both know there are many extremist muslims out there just waiting to unleash terror amongst the American people as there are others who want to enjoy the American culture and embrace it.

We need not forget we have to be prepared for the worst although most people think its not politically correct. Racial profiling causes a backlash as we know, concentration camps bring back bad memmories of a horrific time in History.

So what would be so hard as to take a test when entering our country from the middle east and everywhere else.

Im sure the government, Psycologists and some real smart people from a think tank can come up with a test that wopuld allow them to see if the person answering it would be a potential threat to our security.

Just a thought!

Okay. Good to know you're not howling for blood then

But I think we have to be very carefull about this screening you suggest. Profiling due to colour or culture should not be allowed in my opinion. Especially when we are relying on the government to tell us who are the bad guys when we all agree the government is not to be trusted. It starts with the muslims, then they will come up with more and more groups to be monitored. We give them the laws they want to do their surveilance and "profiling" but we have no control on who they spy on.

I would think that all americans would be against this now that you have the Military Commisons Act. If someone points a finger at you and says "terrorist" you are shipped off to Guantanamo for live with no trial, no habeus corpus, no rights...and they don't need ANY evidence at all to put you there... All in the name of freedom, war on terror, safety of the american way of life, bla bla bla... I would not feel safe expressing dissent in the US any more!

[edit on 5-12-2006 by DrLeary]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Ehm... yes, they were blowing themselves in United Kingdom to have their Israël in the 30s and 40s... search it, you'll be impressed.

it seems that i cant find those cases you recommended to search for so if you can kindly provide some links to this i would appreciate it.

And extremists muslims don't blow themselves a lot... where do they blow themselves outside Iraq and Afghanistan?

israel...

9/11 was an inside job, Madrid and London also.

prove it.

So aside from the terrorists the west created in invading Afghanistan and Iraq, before that, near no muslims were blowing themselves up because of their religion. And anyway, in Iraq and Afghanistan, aside from the civil war in Iraq, some blow themselves up because it does more victims.

so the west is to blame for them blowing themselves up? jee i always thought people should take responsibility for their actions but i guess its easier to put the fault on someone else.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

it seems that i cant find those cases you recommended to search for so if you can kindly provide some links to this i would appreciate it.

First, there's the Lehi , they didn't blow themselves, but they posed bombs and killed some important people. I searched 10 minutes and I couldn't find again the articles that talked about the zionists posing bombs in UK in the 40s... maybe it was Lehi...

israel...

Yeah.. like how many times a week? 0 ? Since the wall there's almost no cases.

prove it.

Search it. Also I could say, prove that the extremists did it. Also, Mumbai and Bali were also inside job. This is a conspiracy site, you should find everything you need.

so the west is to blame for them blowing themselves up? jee i always thought people should take responsibility for their actions but i guess its easier to put the fault on someone else.

They don't have all the blame, but they started the fire and then they wonder why the forest is on fire? In the end, they have the decision... but what would you do if the chinese would bomb your family, invade and occupy your country? You would say .. well, they destroyed my life, but that's life...

Hell, being bombed and being manipulated by power-hungry people leads to extremism. It's clear as day!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

First, there's the Lehi , they didn't blow themselves, but they posed bombs and killed some important people. I searched 10 minutes and I couldn't find again the articles that talked about the zionists posing bombs in UK in the 40s... maybe it was Lehi

LIAR !

so you admit you told a lie?! you said that the jews strapped bombs but clearly they didnt do it. so why did you say that??? is it because you didnt knew? or because you hate israel or the jews?
moreover... how can you except me to debate with you when the only thing you care of is to slander israel/jews?! disgusting.

Yeah.. like how many times a week? 0 ? Since the wall there's almost no cases.

for one that dwells so much on the past you are pretty eager on the present.
if thats proves your argument of course.

Search it. Also I could say, prove that the extremists did it. Also, Mumbai and Bali were also inside job. This is a conspiracy site, you should find everything you need.

i should prove that the extremists did it? you are a funny man.
now it is correct that this is a conspiracy site but that doesnt mean that everything that is being said here is true and so far no one proved that 911 was an inside job but you said it with so much confidence, maybe you have some valuable information that you like to share?

They don't have all the blame, but they started the fire and then they wonder why the forest is on fire? In the end, they have the decision... but what would you do if the chinese would bomb your family, invade and occupy your country? You would say .. well, they destroyed my life, but that's life...

can you say exactly who started the fire? dont be narrow minded. try seeing all sides of the conflict. as you see it america invaded iraq for no reason but as i see it was a terrorist group that "started the fire" as you say. but of course you can go back and say that the american support of israel was the reason for 911 but hey you can go even further. oh and btw when you go far enough like 2000 years ago and find who started it just let me know... just might be worth a nobel prize.

Hell, being bombed and being manipulated by power-hungry people leads to extremism. It's clear as day!

no its not. quite the opposite... being extremist leads to being bombed...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

LIAR !

so you admit you told a lie?!

No I say I didn't find it, yet.

you said that the jews strapped bombs but clearly they didnt do it. so why did you say that??? is it because you didnt knew? or because you hate israel or the jews?
moreover... how can you except me to debate with you when the only thing you care of is to slander israel/jews?! disgusting.

Some did it. I hate Israël for what they do. And don't mix jews with Israël. Israël is full of zionists, not jews. Have you ever heard of the jews against zionism? Israël is an error of history, they should have never created this crap, but now it is there, and we must deal with it. I propose to disband it and create a free territory that is christians-muslims-jews. And stop the apartheid type of country is it. Anyway, I don't bash the israelis, I bash the government of Israël and those who support it.

And some christians are bombing abortion clinics and kill doctors because they practise abortion!

for one that dwells so much on the past you are pretty eager on the present.
if thats proves your argument of course.

Yeah they did exploded themselves before, because some are extremists, but this is the last attack they have to venge themselves against the illegal occupation of Israël and their massacres of palestinians and stealing of land.

i should prove that the extremists did it? you are a funny man.
now it is correct that this is a conspiracy site but that doesnt mean that everything that is being said here is true and so far no one proved that 911 was an inside job but you said it with so much confidence, maybe you have some valuable information that you like to share?

Yeah and Osama never did it. WTC7 was brought down by explosives, even the 9/11 commission don't know what brought down the WTC7! No one can prove either that Al-Qaeda did 9/11. There is 100s of smoking guns about 9/11, as I said before search!

can you say exactly who started the fire? dont be narrow minded. try seeing all sides of the conflict. as you see it america invaded iraq for no reason but as i see it was a terrorist group that "started the fire" as you say. but of course you can go back and say that the american support of israel was the reason for 911 but hey you can go even further. oh and btw when you go far enough like 2000 years ago and find who started it just let me know... just might be worth a nobel prize.

You start with the idea that muslims did 9/11, I start with the idea that the government did 9/11. So if I take your view, I would say for a starter that the 9/11 started in 1979, when the US started financing, arm and train the Mujahideen in Afghanistan. Even if Al-Qaeda did 9/11, the US government started, funded, armed and trained them. Without their help, they wouldn't have been able to do it in the first place.

no its not. quite the opposite... being extremist leads to being bombed...

No... the iraqis weren't extremists before being bombed... now there is much more. The talibans were under a dictatorship putted there by the US, that led to extremists. The extremists iranians are extremists because of what the US and Israêl are doing in the Middle-east.

Extremism doesn't only appear because of religion. It need many ingredients, like war, oppression, killing of innocents, being poor, being uneducated, fear and some power hungry religious leaders. Not because of religion itself.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have voted you for the way above top secret award!

Very good replies.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If the initial marking, deportation and emprisonment of the Jewish population isn't a good example as to where this will lead. How about the rounding up and emprisonment in camps of US Citizens that came from Japan originaly?

This end up being a big blemmish on the US that triggered Reagan to make a formal appology to US citizens of that origin even 30 years later.

The justice system is well equiped to lock up and investigate terrorists as it is, no need to lock up or mark an entire population group because of their religion.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
All I asked for was an answer... excuse me for asking a question... No need to be hostile towards me.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No I say I didn't find it, yet.

u2u me when you find it.

Some did it. I hate Israël for what they do. And don't mix jews with Israël. Israël is full of zionists, not jews. Have you ever heard of the jews against zionism? Israël is an error of history, they should have never created this crap, but now it is there, and we must deal with it. I propose to disband it and create a free territory that is christians-muslims-jews. And stop the apartheid type of country is it. Anyway, I don't bash the israelis, I bash the government of Israël and those who support it.

last time i checked it israel was full of jews.
yes i heard about the "jews against zionism" they are insane minority.
you call israel crap? maybe you should look at your islamic animal brothers before you call somthing crap. and who is WE must deal with it? are you refering to the terrorist that you are? wanting to destroy a sovereign country? dont worry we will find you and take you out like your terrorist friends.

And some christians are bombing abortion clinics and kill doctors because they practise abortion!

no no dont twist it... you said there was jewish suicide bombers. it has nothing to do with christians or abortions.

Yeah and Osama never did it. WTC7 was brought down by explosives, even the 9/11 commission don't know what brought down the WTC7! No one can prove either that Al-Qaeda did 9/11. There is 100s of smoking guns about 9/11, as I said before search!

i searched and found nothing so enough with his nonsense.

You start with the idea that muslims did 9/11, I start with the idea that the government did 9/11. So if I take your view, I would say for a starter that the 9/11 started in 1979, when the US started financing, arm and train the Mujahideen in Afghanistan. Even if Al-Qaeda did 9/11, the US government started, funded, armed and trained them. Without their help, they wouldn't have been able to do it in the first place.

we are not discussing their ability for doing this but their motives. i would take from your comment that you confirm the motives of the islamofascists atrocities.

No... the iraqis weren't extremists before being bombed... now there is much more. The talibans were under a dictatorship putted there by the US, that led to extremists. The extremists iranians are extremists because of what the US and Israêl are doing in the Middle-east.

they are extremists because their false prophet told them to kill every person that doesn't follow their beliefs. nothing to do with israel or america. muslims murdered and raped for this prophet long before 911.

Extremism doesn't only appear because of religion. It need many ingredients, like war, oppression, killing of innocents, being poor, being uneducated, fear and some power hungry religious leaders. Not because of religion itself.

funny but you describe the situation in Tibet yet no suicide bombers in tibet. why?
because Buddha preaches for doing good deeds and muhammad preaches killing.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterJedi
All I asked for was an answer... excuse me for asking a question... No need to be hostile towards me.

the best answer for you will be to do your own research. go read about islam in Wikipedia and then go read the quran or few verses from the quran. if you want to know what they are thinking you need to read what they read. you need to learn what they learn.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.islamicity.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join