It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All muslims should be tattooed and wear armbands

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Thats right according to the article we should not only do that but put them all in camps after all they are here to kill us right....... I mean come on they are all terrorists. How many times have you heard the phrase "We should just nuke every thing over there turn it into a glass parking lot and keep the oil" or something just as stupid?

There is some thing wrong with people who would ever agree to this kind of thing.........

The first caller to the station in Washington said that Klein must be "off his rocker." The second congratulated him and added: "Not only do you tattoo them in the middle of their forehead but you ship them out of this country ... they are here to kill us."

Another said that tattoos, armbands and other identifying markers such as crescent marks on driver's licenses, passports and birth certificates did not go far enough. "What good is identifying them?" he asked. "You have to set up encampments like during World War Two with the Japanese and Germans."

I could not agree more with what is said here.

"Because basically what you just did was show me how the German people allowed what happened to the Jews to happen ... We need to separate them, we need to tattoo their arms, we need to make them wear the yellow Star of David, we need to put them in concentration camps, we basically just need to kill them all because they are dangerous."
[note the emphasis is my own]

Here is a link to the rest of the story.

Thats just sick even if a few fellow Americans believe this it shows what a sad state this country is in. People like this that live in such fear must have a pathetic existence, or they are the type that would enjoy stomping the heads of a childs pet right in front of them. If it's cowardice or heartlessness it's not a proud quality to have.

Raist

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This kind of simplistic, narrowminded thought is not an American invention.
However..Having free speech in the US, allows these morons to bubble to the surface every now and then.
I'm sure there are many, all over the world that have this kind of anger pent up.
They just aren't heard, no AM soapbox, or Editorial page.

It's the price we pay, for allowing people to speak their minds, no matter how small.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i can't believe i read that first sentence. sorry i didn't get past it...

oh and Raist is spelled 'racist'.

[edit on 21/12/2012 by zooplancton]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
yeah, this is pretty stupid. Look, Im as concerned as anyone else aboput fanatical islam, but if we start extremely alienating them then we are going to just make the problem worse.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I do not deny that we allow ppl like this to speak their minds and they do have that right.

It's not that right that bothers me however.

What bothers me the most is each and every one of those ppl I'm sure would talk about how bad it was that the Jews, and many many others had to endure such hate and each and every one of them would say how evil Hitler was.
But they in turn would be willing to do the same thing to others. When this sort of thing is done and only a few or none stand up for them it will happen to another group and it will continue........but who is left to deffend those at the end who would not stand up for every one else? They caused themselves to be left alone and in the same place they wished others to be.

No it's not their right to free speech I wish to quiet....let them spout their hate and minldless parroting of our fearmongering leaders. No what I am most bothered by is the fact that a "free" ppl wish to remove the freedoms of others.
This is what we must never allow to happen. Don't rely on a government to protect you because they will enslave you.

They say history repeats itself...........
How soon and what parts will it be?

Raist

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think moderate Muslims have to take some responsibility for these kind of attitudes
that prevail. If they stood up and made it heard that they dont condone nor approve
of terrorism in any way shape or form, I think it would get through to these kinds of people, that not all Muslims want to kill you.
I think there silence during 9/11 (in most western countries a lot of them were partying
and cheering in the streets for gods sake, I should know I experienced this where I live in Sydney) then this kind of behaviour doesnt exactly instill confidence.
These Muslims live in western countries with free speach and so could, if they wanted to,
come out and openly disapprove without being killed/maimed/tortured like they would be in extreme Muslim countries, and yet there is still mostly silence..."crickets"
I believe the answer to the end of this nonsense is for Muslims who really do want peace to come out and drown out the extremists in one voice.
I think the radio callers views in that article are absolutely atrocious. I dont agree with any of it.
But the key to the answer lies with moderate Muslims.IMO.

Part of the above article...
"...Democrat Keith Ellison, a 43-year-old African-American lawyer, DID NOT STRESS HIS RELIGION (my emphasis) during his campaign for a Minnesota seat, but said his victory would "signal to people who are not Muslims that Muslims have a lot to offer to the United States and the improvement of our country...."

I think not "stressing his religion" is commendable of him so long as he doesnt all of a sudden want to start bringing religious ideology into politics or this would only backfire big time and add to the problems and perceptions that are already out there.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton

You should have read past the first line.
You misinterpreted the intent of this thread.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

absolutely, and i stand corrected. thanks for the call out.
sometimes it hard to get past what you think is going to be "the rest of the thread".
thanks a ton. apologies Raist.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
I think moderate Muslims have to take some responsibility for these kind of attitudes
that prevail. If they stood up and made it heard that they dont condone nor approve
of terrorism in any way shape or form, I think it would get through to these kinds of people, that not all Muslims want to kill you.
I think there silence during 9/11 (in most western countries a lot of them were partying
and cheering in the streets for gods sake, I should know I experienced this where I live in Sydney) then this kind of behaviour doesnt exactly instill confidence.
These Muslims live in western countries with free speach and so could, if they wanted to,
come out and openly disapprove without being killed/maimed/tortured like they would be in extreme Muslim countries, and yet there is still mostly silence..."crickets"
I believe the answer to the end of this nonsense is for Muslims who really do want peace to come out and drown out the extremists in one voice.
I think the radio callers views in that article are absolutely atrocious. I dont agree with any of it.
But the key to the answer lies with moderate Muslims.IMO.

I only some what agree with this. After all it was scare tactics used by Hitler and by the Roman ruler at the time I always forget his name (the one who blamed the Christins for setting the fires). Anyway point being I'm sure some of those groups stood up and paid the heavy price of their life for doing so.
I honestly have to say in the area I live in it's tough on any one who is different, though not as bad as it was many years before hand. Regardless look back at any time when there was hatred and misunderstanding of any group and see how many tried to keep a low profile.

Being muslim in America can not be an easy thing since 911. Personaly the official story is bogus in my eyes but thats another thread and another disscussion. This is about ppl want Hitler/nazi style ID/encampment for others.

I will say it would help with a few but others would say they were lieing. Remember 911 was supposedly carried out by "sleeper cells". When reading the article I could practicaly put faces on some of the ppl saying this kind of thing thats what bothers me even more

Raist

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

absolutely, and i stand corrected. thanks for the call out.
sometimes it hard to get past what you think is going to be "the rest of the thread".
thanks a ton. apologies Raist.

Gladly accepted

I was mearly trying to explain the thoghts of those in the article with my first line. Not intending them to be my own thoughts.

Raist

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
With all respect Raist, I think that is a very defeatist attitude.
I think most people are pretty good at reading body language and know whats sincere
and what isnt.
Which is why so much debate happens here and on other forums. We KNOW when
we are being lied to.
So long as the protesting against radicals by moderates IS sincere, then most people will know and feel it.

"...Regardless look back at any time when there was hatred and misunderstanding of any group and see how many tried to keep a low profile. ...."
I think that was another time, another world. We have that many laws to protect peoples freedom of speech these days, that you cant compare NOW to THEN.

I would absolutely love to hear more Muslims preaching peace, love and tolerance and
strongly protesting against violence.
If enough of them stand up and do it, for however long as it takes, they could make
a huge difference in this world.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Actually, I do believe the solution to the crisis in the middle east lies within the German Solution!

Please, hold yourself before flaming me!

Im not talking about the genocide, im talking about the plan they put up after the war to ensure economic prosperity and rebuilding

Maybe if we set up more developpement programs? A country that has a very good economic health is not easily pushed into a crisis state

I mean, compare Israel and Palestine, no side taken but who's the dirt poor?

Palestine has trouble keeping his own governement stable while Israel has a stable state in a war torn environnement. It's an exploit in itself no?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This means nothing. Some radio jerk makes some outlandish statements and the story is all about the people who called in to his show.

What a crock.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
With all respect Raist, I think that is a very defeatist attitude.
I think most people are pretty good at reading body language and know whats sincere
and what isnt.
Which is why so much debate happens here and on other forums. We KNOW when
we are being lied to.
So long as the protesting against radicals by moderates IS sincere, then most people will know and feel it.

I'm speaking mostly of the area I'm from when I'm talking about that. But as mentioned it has gotten better........sadly not fast enough though.

Some small areas still hold on to the untrusting ideas of those who are "different".
Still some don't care as long as it affects them.

I understand that all of America is not like this but these ideas die off rather slowly. Add in the fearmongering of our government and the press and it only comes back that much quicker.

Raist

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
This means nothing. Some radio jerk makes some outlandish statements and the story is all about the people who called in to his show.

What a crock.

Yes lets all ignore this and pretend it is not there.
It will go away. It means nothing.

The amount of ppl that die every day becuase of this type of hatred is a crock sitting back and completely blowing off the fact that ppl in a free country wanting to take the freedoms of inocent ppl is a crock.

Thank you for your most worhty input though it was very educational and enlightening.

Raist

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What I love is the double standards! People who say, 'its so bad for you to call Moslems Islamofacists and say they should be nuked' and then say ' America is wrong in invading Afganistan and innocent people are dying there!' . Wherent there innocent people who died in WTC? in the london bombings? Where is the tremendous outrage at that ?

It seems like people are investing more time trying to defend these terrorists than actually bring them to justice. For it is them who have commited the aggression and what we are doing is just the response to that aggression on our society. The Moslems in the Arab world and much of the Afganistan and pakistan have a natural inferiority complex and to deal with complex they resort to brutality just for the rush. All moslems are indoctrinated wheather they concede to this or not. These pseudo moslems here, no better than us "kaffirs" try to paint over the sick ideals of their religion, claiming absurdly that it is indeed a 'progressive and tolerant' religion! Obviously they havent looked into a Quran or read the Hadiths ever. The only reason the world tolerates these people is because of their resources, which ironically have been given in plenty to these savages to exploit because they have no natural talent otherwise. When was the last time a Moslem scientist was given the nobel prize in any scientific feild while staying in an islamic country ? I dont think there is even one. Even our Bible tells us that these Moslems are savages (I am not making this up, It really does!)

I am not ranting or spewing hate and dont even proceed to call me ignorant of Moslem because, I have been to their "holy land" and have first hand experience with these crass people.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I got a better one, I feel that all elected officials should get tattooed and under American citizens surveillance so we get to know what they are doing at all times while serving our nation in our name.

Like that we can know if they are serving our nations best interest or just catering to private one.

When you have people that support things like the tagging or branding of specific religious or ethnic groups you know that is obvious that our nation has come to a point that the citizens has not problem with be branded and tagged themselves.

And that is the purpose of the agenda in our nation.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
It seems like people are investing more time trying to defend these terrorists than actually bring them to justice.

People like the US President you mean?

He spends more time invading countries he has admitted having NOTHING to do with 9/11, he has said Osama Bin Laden is not a priority, doesn't matter and he doesn't care about him.

Yet at the same time, everytime he needs some backing from the people, hes the first to yell out 9/11, Osama Bin Laden, Terrorists and Al-Quada.

Do the muslims in the US have the resources to go out in the world and find Osama? Heck no.

Is there a certain president that has overextended his nation resources to go out and invade countries that have nothing to do with Osama or 9/11(which he admitted on TV), or while he is in the country that is supposed to harbor Osama, has let the asshole and his henchmen escape at least 4 documented and reported times? While at the same time allowing the country go from 0 heroine production to the world leader in it?

Saying the muslims in the US, Europe and everywhere else then where Osama might actualy be are responsible for not finding Osama is ignorance at its best.

The person that has the resources and capabilities to catch Osama is wasting these capabilities and resources on invading nations that have nothing to do with the subject, wasting these capabilities and resources on erroding the very constitution hes sworn to protect and he has admitted that the resources and capabilities at his disposal will not be used to catch Osama, because he is non of his concern and he doesn't care about catching Osama!

And Raist, that Roman emperor is propably Nero, who himself set the fires to Rome to frame the Christians.

Just as Hitler set fire to the reichstach to bring in extreme laws, dressed up a polish prisoner, dressed him in a Polish uniform and had him shot to be able to say that Poland attacked Germany as a pretext to invade Poland.

Just as now, the people behind George Bush have flown planes into the WTC to blame it on Muslims so that they could invade muslim nations, that happen to be the key strategic points they defined in the 90's as being the key geostrategic zones they needed to get their hands on to insure "American Supremacy".

Then, whoever sais "hey, but its good to keep the US the supreme ruler of the world", know that these Neo-Concervatives that run the US at the moment don't see the US as a country with borders, they see it as an ideology that spans the world, they don't care about the US citizens, they only care about power and world domination.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
People like the US President you mean?

Like the liberal jacks here trying to take a piss at what the US is doing.

He spends more time invading countries he has admitted having NOTHING to do with 9/11, he has said Osama Bin Laden is not a priority, doesn't matter and he doesn't care about him.

Do you sleep with the president? how the hell do you know that he doesnt care about him ?? how do you know he is not a priority? He has never said that the US has stopped lookihg for Osama or the Al-qauda.

Yet at the same time, everytime he needs some backing from the people, hes the first to yell out 9/11, Osama Bin Laden, Terrorists and Al-Quada.

There are many terrorists, Osama and the Al-Qaeda are the ones that most concern us then there are the crazies in Kashmir fighting for their path of glacier ice and the checyan school bombers association etc.

Do the muslims in the US have the resources to go out in the world and find Osama? Heck no.

yes they do! They can enlist in the US army( they dont have it in them to make it in the marines!) and go over to Iraq and Afganistan and bust some Terrorists. But how many of them do ? Because they are all terrorists anyway!

Is there a certain president that has overextended his nation resources to go out and invade countries that have nothing to do with Osama or 9/11(which he admitted on TV), or while he is in the country that is supposed to harbor Osama, has let the asshole and his henchmen escape at least 4 documented and reported times?

What do you mean let him go? Have you seen him manning a check post and letting Osama go ?? They troops on the ground are given the task of finding and caputuring him dead or alive, they havent been able to do that. But after the US presence there they havent been able to get another Bin laden tape out have they???

In all probability he's dead and buried beneath tonnes of rubble!

While at the same time allowing the country go from 0 heroine production to the world leader in it?

they have always been world leader in producing heroine and it was the US that brought an end to this practise. But now after giving them their freedom being the savages they are they have resorted to doing it all over again. That is one of the reasons more civilians need to die there, so the local economy can support all the people, right now there are too many!

Saying the muslims in the US, Europe and everywhere else then where Osama might actualy be are responsible for not finding Osama is ignorance at its best.

Not at its best, you have already beaten me at it!
Moslems are here because they know that their country sucks in the middle east and they are ashamed to be moslems and rightfully so. I would be ashamed too if I were moslem. But shame isnt enough, they need to send their kids and their grandkids to fight for the West in the middle east and kill terrorists there. Almost all the people there are potential terrorists and man, woman or child they can do their part in it.

The person that has the resources and capabilities to catch Osama is wasting these capabilities and resources on invading nations that have nothing to do with the subject, wasting these capabilities and resources on erroding the very constitution hes sworn to protect and he has admitted that the resources and capabilities at his disposal will not be used to catch Osama, because he is non of his concern and he doesn't care about catching Osama!

The only nation apart form Afganistan is Iraq and Iraq had Saddam hussein. We killed his kids and broke his homes and are going to hang him this spring! He was terrorising his people and we took him ot but being the savages they are they dont realize and understand civilization. They are destined to suffer with violence, hate and penury for the rest of their lives. That is the price that democracy demands to kick out the sickness that is Islam and its perverted versions. The iraqis need to pay that price because freedom is never cheap!

Just as now, the people behind George Bush have flown planes into the WTC to blame it on Muslims so that they could invade muslim nations, that happen to be the key strategic points they defined in the 90's as being the key geostrategic zones they needed to get their hands on to insure "American Supremacy".

Ah! the BS!! it was a conspiracy ! Booo......Not a single nut who claimed such nonsense has ever been able to bring out any proof even close to plausible to defend their claims yet it gets touted around like some "revelation" !! A collective fantasy to think Bushg pulled off the most elaborate plan ever devised !

Then, whoever sais "hey, but its good to keep the US the supreme ruler of the world", know that these Neo-Concervatives that run the US at the moment don't see the US as a country with borders, they see it as an ideology that spans the world, they don't care about the US citizens, they only care about power and world domination.

Where did you escape from ??
The dems have control of the government now. Are you saying that they are neo-cons too? And what neo-cons, there were always conservatives, nothing neo about. That is hippie speak!
And yes, freedom, democracy, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are concepts that span the world. Any nation that doesnt follow these concepts is a contridiction to the natural order of things!

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The group Rumsfeld, Cheney and Wolfowitz and a crapload of other people in the US Govt are part of call THEMSELVES Neo-cons.

Noone needs to sleep with Bush to know what he said on television, read the quotes in my signiature.

The US Army isn't after Osama, so why would enlisting be a way of help getting him?

Also, theres plenty of Islamic Americans in the military.

Heroine production was completely abolished by the Taliban, as soon as the US invaded, they went back to being the world leader in production.

Islam is a religion, it has little to do with where you come from, you can convert to Islam just like you can convert to christianity.

Or did you mean they are like the Christians that invaded America, killed of entire civilizations of Native Americans because they had another religion?

Then, your view on Iraqi culture is as simplistic as it gets. There is much more at play then "they don't want freedom".

I never said Bush pulled of an elaborate plan, the people behind him did. They wrote it down, got into power and executed it to the letter of that plan.

If you still believe that there's any difference between leading figures in Democratic or Republican parties, I can only say I'm very sorry for you.

They are sponsored by the same people, they are lobbied by the same people, they work for the same people.

What they don't do is work for "The People", they work for power and money.

Lastly, they aren't spreading freedom, democracy, liberty or happyness.

They are installing US Friendly goverments against the will of the people

Democracy would be nice if there was such a thing in the US to start with, yet there isn't, you can only choose between bad or worse.

Liberty is being erroded with every new bill pushed by the Bush goverment, how can you give liberty and freedom by taking the essential parts of what made liberty and freedom in the US work away.

And then, ask the 100's of thousands of dead or wounded in Iraq, the 100's of thousands of dead or wounded in Afghanistan, the families and friends of the 10's of thousands of dead or wounded US soldiers and all of the victims in Afghanistan and Iraq who lost everything, in some cases entire city blocks if that all has brought them happyness.

[edit on 2/12/06 by thematrix]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join