It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Trash Masons

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
How many times do I have to repeat myself?

The original purposes for which masonry was created in the western world has been already achieved. That may not be the case in the rest of the world.

NEO
i have to know man, what do u say there original purposes are? please share.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes indeed, the title is somewhat amusing, and not very far from my......family.

My grandfather, who, I think, was pretty high up in the Masons, was also wanted by the FBI for writing millions in bad checks. When they finally caught up to him, do you know what they did?

Let him off and made him perform community service as a volunteer baliff for the county courts. Interesting, neh?

My uncle, mullet head beer guzzler supreme, is also now a Mason. I thought you had to be outwardly respectable or at least pretend to be...........

But I am very curious why they seem to be taking anyone.

Like John Nadas mom, who was ordinary, why use her grief to covert her?

She discovered something wierd, obviously! Too freaky to discuss.....

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
When I was in the military I knew an E-5 and an E-6 who claimed to be Masons, one a 32nd degree. They were both black, which I found interesting, as I thought the Masons were strictly a white organization.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I know (estimating) approx. 400 non-white Masons personally.

Race, color, creed, denomination have no bearing on membership. If there are certain groups or Lodges who have a white-exclusive policy, more fool them.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru
14 presidents have been masons...

Bha, nobody is perfect.

Even a US President can do some ( many ? ) mistakes.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
If there are certain groups or Lodges who have a white-exclusive policy, more fool them.

True, but arent there also black exclusive lodges?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This is not to commandeer Skadi's topic of respect for her elders, but on the issue of black Lodges, searching information on the following will provide answers.

The history is outside my sphere of influence and understanding.

WHO IS PRINCE HALL ?

Prince Hall is recognized as the Father of Black Masonry in the United States. Historically, he made it possible for Negroes to be recognized and enjoy all privileges of free and accepted masonry.

Many rumors of the birth of Prince Hall have arisen. A few records and papers have been found of him in Barbados where it was rumored that he was born in 1748, but no record of birth by church or by state, has been found there, and none in Boston. All 11 countries were searched and churches with baptismal records were examined without finding the name of Prince Hall.

One widely circulated rumor states that "Prince Hall was free born in British West Indies. His father, Thomas Prince Hall, was an Englishman and his mother a free colored woman of French extraction. In 1765 he worked his passage on a ship to Boston, where he worked as a leather worker, a trade learned from his father. During this time he married Sarah Ritchery. Shortly after their marriage, she died at the age of 24. Eight years later he had acquired real estate and was qualified to vote. Prince Hall also pressed John Hancock to be allowed to join the Continental Army and was one of a few blacks who fought at the battle of Bunker Hill. Religiously inclined, he later became a minister in the African Methodist Episcopal Church with a charge in Cambridge and fought for the abolition of slavery." Some accounts are paraphrased from the generally discredited Grimshaw book of 1903.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Link you might find interesting

www.masonicinfo.com/racism.htm

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
tiegm,

one of the main purposes of the freemason network was to assist in the creation of a one world government.

the usage of local people of influence and ambition to assist in this great endeavour under the cloak of being a benevolent group of interested men.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I believe that the Masons recruit, but even they have their own "inner circle". Hence others can be brought in but might never go anywhere, unless they prove worthy.

My step-father was a Mason. Has a great gold ring too. No matter how much I asked him...he would never tell me anything about them. He quit before he married my mother. I have known him now closely for 20 years. No taboo subject, but Masons? Won't say a word.

How about anyone else? Ever added in:
- Rosicrucian brotherhood
- Aleister Crowley (satanist, called himself 666, 33 degree mason)
- Order of the Golden Dawn (egyption magical order - A. Crowley was also the highest "priest")

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
My mother joined the freemasons for a short while after my sister died. As you have said Skadi my family isn't exactly at the top of the social order of things, although I am proud of them all.
I do however see your point. They took advantage of my mother's grief to recruit her into their circle, yet she is so low on the social scale there seemed no purpose to doing this, so why did they?

Because they know that people of all social levels can have a use of some sort or another at some point in time.
sometimes they need friends in low places to further their agenda.
plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
A lot of people are masons.....anybody have any stats??

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I just had to add my two cents here. As I've said, I grew up in the Masonic tradition with my grandfather being 33rd degree and a big-wig in his area. I just wanted to speak to Skadi's honesty, self-deprication and view of herself as coming from white-trash. Had I followed in the footsteps and become a member myself, and if you SKADI, were a man - with the same wit, intellect and honorable military service, you would be quite qualified for recruitment and membership. Look at who you are as a person. You are not white trash. White trash sounds nothing like you. You posess exactly the qualities the Masons look for in a person. So, Skadi, here's to you.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
"White Trash" can be a superficial label. Just because someone may be of humble origins and limited means doesn't mean that person can't be a moral person.

An old deceased neighbor (and distant cousin) would probably be described as "white trash" by those who didn't know him. He lived in a modest home, dressed in workman's clothes (overalls) much of the time, and was a farmer.

He was one of the friendliest and kind-hearted person you'd ever want to meet, and despite his humble appearance was quite wealthy.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm a Freemason. You are right. Honestly, Freemasonry has opened its doors to a lot of ignorant and classless people. I highly disagree with this. I believe that only intelligent and classy individuals should be allowed. Individuals who are progressing humanity and against tyrannical and impulsive traits.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elfonedrive.live.com...!405&authkey=!AGwMqTfyg_RkUtA&ithint=video%2cmp4

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: John Nada

Your mother was not a Mason, because women cannot be Masons. The lodges that accept females are not recognized as regular lodges, and for good reason...only a man can be a Mason.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Further, the OP seems like bigger "trash" than anyone in the family s/he mentioned. One of the great things about Masonry is that your social class and wealth don't matter, so long as you can behave and treat others with respect.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Researcher
Freemasonry serves 2 purposes: It provides a place to practice the ancient serpent religion, AKA the Ancient Wisdom. And in theory, people who have the genes of the bloodline develop psychic ability as a result of Freemasonic rituals. Impossible to say with certainty where these genes may turn up, given the promiscuity of males in the bloodline.

Notorious example: Hitlers mother was a maid in a Rothschild household. Left when she became pregnant.

What I am trying to find out - what is the relationship between Masonry and the so-called Illuminate bloodlines?

It's never quite clear, but there is some symbolism within Masonry itself that indicates they serve some hierarchical bloodline. For example - 32 degree Scottish Rite masons are known as Keepers of the Royal Secret, presumably referring to the ancient royal bloodlines.

So how does one's bloodline affect their position within or relationship to Masonry? The details of this structure seem to be a well guarded secret and are murky at best.

Obviously, Masons accept anyone who meets the requirements as a member regardless of bloodline. SO are the bloodlines fast tracked within Masonry or do they belong to even more secret Masonic or extra-Masonic organizations?

You hear about the high powered people like presidents who are Masons, but I wonder if that is only for show for, to add an air prestige to the organizations for ordinary Masons? Does the real action take place within other more shadowy organizations that are unknown to the public?

edit on 23-9-2015 by DannyTorrance because: revised

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DannyTorrance

Seeing as how no mason offers a blood test, nor is blood type a question on the initiation form, how do you suspect the masons might find out your blood type?

The short answer is they/we don't. The bloodline thing is as played as the Illuminati thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join