It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Trash Masons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well, I have discovered, while discussing conspiracy stuff with my mother, she informed me my grandpa, great grandpa, and my uncle were and are Masons.

I always figured because my family was from the shallow end of the genepool,Masons and other secret freaks would not be an issue, but it seems that Masons will take just about anyone....

What is disturbing, tho, is how deep are they or were they into it? My mother said my grandpa was REALY secretive about it, dunno what level or anything. My great grandpa, even more so. Whats scarier, is that no one in the family is aware of my uncles Masonic tendancies.

The daughters of the Eastern Star were trying to recruit my mom when she was young, but she was too busy turning on, tuning in, and dropping out at Dead shows. (see, drugs CAN be a good thing........)

Anyway, I thought Id share that, since i was VERY shocked to discover this. Seems Masons will take even the dregs of society under thier wings...............

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Stop puttin' down your family Skadi!

None of them would be pleased to hear you say any of that. The relatives in question would have had to have been honest, ethical men free of any criminal conviction and favourably disposed to doing some worthwhile things, in order to gain admission.

And where would you be without them?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What's wrong with you Skadi?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Have a little bit of fait Skadi, everything works out for the best in the end.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Okay, so you admit that your family is from the shallow end of the gene pool, but then you state that the great offense to you is that you have found that your mentally-deficient ancestors have made it in to some lower level of some apron-wearing group...

great Skadi...WTF is your point. Would you prefer we talk about the void in the gene pool, or that the deficient gene pool made it into some layman's guild level of an apron-wearing society.

Just let us know and we'll address whatever it is you are bringing up on this.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Well they DO accept anyone, as long as they claim to believe in a "supreme being" and pay their dues for the degrees (I read it amounts to several thousands for the whole 33 scottish rite degrees).

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helioform
Well they DO accept anyone, as long as they claim to believe in a "supreme being" and pay their dues for the degrees (I read it amounts to several thousands for the whole 33 scottish rite degrees).

Yes, Skadi, they "do accept anyone" so what IS your problem?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
take it easy on skali, he raises very valid point.

American Freemasonry has been in rapid decline for a while now.
In new york city, once per year, they pack an auditorium full of candidates, and they "mass-initiate" them...

but not only do they "mass-initiate" them, they turn them out as master masons, after that one day in the auditorium! no ritual no background checks no nothing!!!

Can some american freemasons comment on this please? whats the deal?? is this acceptable to you?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Yo Ash,
Skadi is a chick, a pretty good looking one at that,

And as far as the mass initiation of master masons, why not? you do the work, you pay your bills, you have the beliefs, thus you are a master mason. No big deal. If this amounts to a few hundred master masons a year, so be it.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Oh, sorry Skadi.

Insite:
What about the ritual,
The title is nothing if it isnt accompanied by the ritual.

I can understand if a mason is eager, he can move through the degrees at a fast rate, but he cant just skip into the 3rd degree in one afternoon. It should take at least 3 months, in some lodges here it takes 2 years.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Oh I'm sorry Ashlar,
I'm not aware of the goings on in New York. I agree with you then. Even getting your second degree is a big deal and shouldnt be cheapened.

There was a website out there that allowed you to become a Mason without sponsorship or invitation that was discussed on this website a while ago. A lot of people on ATS thought it was ridiculous that for a fee you could automatically become a MAson, needless to say the site was a complete phony

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Val,

If you have to ask "what is my point",

Then you obviously do not grasp the point of this paticular forum.

So Ill refresh.

Masons are a very secretive society with some rather disturbing ties to disturbing aspects in history......

As well as govornment. Consider my feelings toward Freemasons similar but not as strong as my feelings towad the Illuminati, Bilderbergs, Zionist, Omega agency, ect. In otherwords.....

PARANOIA.

Now, if you understand anything of our concerns about Freemasonry, youll also note that as a rule of thumb, Freemasons tend to, on the outisde, generally be upstanding, middle to upperclas members of society. A gateway into the real core of power, like the Illuminati, ect. Kinda like skull and bones.

Anyway, my family members are a far cry from even the "lower" tiers of Freemasonry. Them joining the Freemasons would be like....the corner bum joining the country club.

Anyway, whatthis shows is that there seems to be alot less selective choosing of thier members, in otherwords, building numbers. Why? Its not likenumbers were a concern before.

Before, they were more selective, now, they let anyone in.

Since you dont care about or believe in the conspiracy of secret societies, Ill leave it at that. But for others who do, they understand what Im talking about.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 03:04 AM
link   
How many times do I have to repeat myself?

The original purposes for which masonry was created in the western world has been already achieved. That may not be the case in the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
My mother joined the freemasons for a short while after my sister died. As you have said Skadi my family isn't exactly at the top of the social order of things, although I am proud of them all.
I do however see your point. They took advantage of my mother's grief to recruit her into their circle, yet she is so low on the social scale there seemed no purpose to doing this, so why did they? Are they building numbers? Why?
Well after a short time my mother abruptly left, and she has never told, me no matter how many times I've asked her, why.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf, why did you write " White Trash Masons " ?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
i thought the name of the thread was hilarious

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:33 AM
link   
i could just picture them drinking bud light watching nascar with thier mullets....

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Lends a bit of credibility to these "special occasion drinkin' glasses"

Yeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww, Brothers !!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ashlar: Get and read Old Cahier of the 33d degree, by Albert pike.

A 33d degree Freemason can make any male volunteer a Mason, up to 32 degree, by decree. Promote any current Mason to any degree, up to 32. Make two males 33d degrees per year. I doubt that happens often.

Skadi: If you read the writings of Foster Bailey, Manly P. Hall, C.W. Leadbeater, other 33d degree Freemasons, you will discover:

David Icke is not entirely brain-fried. Most of what he writes is verified by the writings of 33d degree Freemasons. By verified, I do NOT mean proven. I mean that Masons at the top of the fertilizer heap believe this twaddle.

Foster Bailey states in The Spirit of Masonry, page 140 and pages 142-145, that earth is run by psychic control from the Great White Lodge on Sirius. Said Great White Lodge consisting of aliens, who came to earth thousands of years ago and were considered gods.

Manly P. Hall, in What the Ancient Wisdom Expects of its Disciples, referred to these gods as the Serpent Kings. He described the proper behavior of, and the duties and obligations of, people who gain psychic powers as a result of Freemasonic rituals.

Theoretically, there is a "bloodline" of people descended from these reptile aliens. Said bloodline allegedly has psychic ability. Male members of this reptilian bloodline are notoriously indiscriminate in their mating habits.

Freemasonry serves 2 purposes: It provides a place to practice the ancient serpent religion, AKA the Ancient Wisdom. And in theory, people who have the genes of the bloodline develop psychic ability as a result of Freemasonic rituals. Impossible to say with certainty where these genes may turn up, given the promiscuity of males in the bloodline.

Notorious example: Hitlers mother was a maid in a Rothschild household. Left when she became pregnant.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
14 presidents have been masons...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join