It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these the aliens that fly in UFOs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth

Originally posted by SkyWay
Look! At the faces on the sight that jbondo provided www.badmovieplanet.com...

then LOOK at the faces of the supposed actors on the sight that Spreadthetruth provided www.imdb.com...

and you will SEE that they are not the SAME! Open your eyes!!

I think a quick screen capture disagrees:

img408.imageshack.us...

Am I the only one who sees the same actors?

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

You are pulling a switch here. You are comparing the photos of the people in the video of the ACTUAL abduction to the people in that video. Of course they are going to look the same they are taken from the video. You are not comparing them to the actors in the list that you provided of the movie at this link www.imdb.com... That is not nice to try to pull a switch like that.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
PEOPLE!

This is the supposed genuine footage below

genuine footage

And this next link that i will post below this sentence is from the movie that you guys are arguing about.

The Movie based on the real footage

If you guys are going to argue about the authenticity of something, at least argue about the correct video.

Yes, Jbondo and Spreadthetruth you guys have proved that the movie based on the real footage is indeed a movie.

Watch the footage from the first link, this is the genuine footage of the incident, this is the footage that i was wondering if anybody had the entire film not the movie based on the footage.

That's what I have been trying to point out to these guys! They don't seem to see the OBVIOUS difference! At least you see it!

[edit on 4-12-2006 by SkyWay]

[edit on 4-12-2006 by SkyWay]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
There IS NO GENUINE FOOTAGE! It is A CLIP from the FAKE film!

You guys are gonna drive me insane here!

You've been given the totally undisputable facts and you still will not accept it!

That's it! believe what you want.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

You've been given the totally undisputable facts and you still will not accept it!

You are missing that which is obvious to most people who look at the evidence in the video. The difference is glaring! The evidence demonstrates that I am correct.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
All of the links show some pretty fake stuff to me. 'It's a space ship bubba' wouldn't you be telling your friend to shut the *#^! up. I've been hidding in the woods before to evade people who were looking for me (park Rangers/teenagers what can i say) and when my friend took it apone himself to not take the situation seriously and start talking, at all, in any volume, I damn near left my 'homey' for dead.

now if i'm snooping around aliens and their landed space ship i'm going to be quieter than the crickets, and NOT give my self away in any capacity. I would sucking mud just to make sure they didn't spot me with IF or nightvision. And I would immediatly kick my friend in the head so fast and hard if he started taking or being too noisy as to insure immediate incapacitation and silence, just to keep my cover from being blown. Thats what happens in real life. This was a bad hoax done by people who never thought to think that other people can think too.

the aliens don't hear the racket the clumbsy hillbillies are making? NO. What about the flashlight. Why do the aliens look like people in suits? Why no muscle movement anywhere on their faces? lots of huh and why this and that for it to be real.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

then LOOK at the faces of the supposed actors on the sight that Spreadthetruth provided www.imdb.com...

They are both the same, thats what I was pointing out. ^

Unless you gave me a wrong link.

Now, here is the other youtube video all ready posted (The one I now suspect you were refering too):

www.youtube.com...

No one has provided the full footage of this yet. Is this the version that was shot in 1989? On which the film was remade?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The live alien link that had a camera zooming in on what looks to be and probably is tree bark looks really fake. But I can understand how they could be fooled. People do see the face of the J-man in the wood grain of gun buttstalks, so I can't blame them too much for thinking the oak tree was an alien.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

They are both the same, thats what I was pointing out. ^

Unless you gave me a wrong link.

Now, here is the other video all ready (The one I now suspect you were refering too):

www.youtube.com...

No one has provided the full footage of this yet.

I didn't give you any link. I just reposted your link and jbondo's. If you think they are the same then you may need to see an optometrist.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You are obviously misunderstanding me, when i say genuine footage, i mean the original film that the movie was based on. I am downloading the movie now, and i will shorten it to show you a comparison of what i am calling the genuine footage and the movie. If you watched any of the movie, or the clip that was the first link in my last post, you can tell that they are not the same.

I'm not arguing that either one is real, I'm saying that you have been arguing about the footage from the movie, which isn't the original footage.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I didn't give you any link. I just reposted your link and jbondo's. If you think they are the same then you may need to see an optometrist.

www.badmovieplanet.com...

Same movie, same actors as:

www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Would you people PLASE READ the info submitted by our fellow jbondo and stop this madness?????
www.badmovieplanet.com...

For you lazy guys who doesn't want to read: In the above link, the director of the TV movie we all saw (or at least most of us), explains it was based on an amateur video he also made when he was 25 with something like $6000 (the one some people now call the "real video").

So, there is no reason to call this "HOAX" or "FAKE", because the director of both movies never intended to make them pass as real facts (blame UPN, Dick Clark and a lot of wishful thinkers of the UFO community). It's just as HOAX or FAKE as the movies "The War of the Worlds" or "The Blair Witch Project".

Hope this is the end of story.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You are pulling a switch here. You are comparing the photos of the people in the video of the ACTUAL abduction to the people in that video. Of course they are going to look the same they are taken from the video. You are not comparing them to the actors in the list that you provided of the movie at this link www.imdb.com... That is not nice to try to pull a switch like that.

No SkyWay, that screenshot is from the movie based on the original footage. So obviously the actors are going to look like themselves, but this is what i've been trying to clarify. The movie that is around 90 minutes long is not the original footage. I posted links to both The Original Footage (1st link) and The Movie (2nd link) in a previous post.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thankfully another voice of reason. THe movie does not show a real alien abduction. people don't act like darrel and darrel there when under real life stress situations. Plus the miriad of other inconsitancies with the movie. i just feel bad for the drunk grandma with the wine who is aimlessly standing around. Did they tell her that this sillyness would be all over the media for them to laugh at her?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You are obviously misunderstanding me, when i say genuine footage, i mean the original film that the movie was based on. I am downloading the movie now, and i will shorten it to show you a comparison of what i am calling the genuine footage and the movie. If you watched any of the movie, or the clip that was the first link in my last post, you can tell that they are not the same.

I'm not arguing that either one is real, I'm saying that you have been arguing about the footage from the movie, which isn't the original footage.

I mentioned before that I video taped the original on cassette many when it first appeared on television. I taped the full video of which youtube only has a clip. But I don't know if I still have it because I haven't even looked for it in years. Besides it's on cassette and not on digital so I wouldn't be able to load it on the computer. I saw the whole incident and I described what I saw in my earlier post.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by segalindoa

For you lazy guys who doesn't want to read: In the above link, the director of the TV movie we all saw (or at least most of us), explains it was based on an amateur video he also made when he was 25 with something like $6000 (the one some people now call the "real video").

So, there is no reason to call this "HOAX" or "FAKE", because the director of both movies never intended to make them pass as real facts (blame UPN, Dick Clark and a lot of wishful thinkers of the UFO community). It's just as HOAX or FAKE as the movies "The War of the Worlds" or "The Blair Witch Project".

Hope this is the end of story.

Yep, thats were I was getting too.

In 1988 I was headed for my 25th birthday and I had not yet made my first feature film -- this 25th year mark is crucial for most filmmakers as it was the age that, Orson Wells, Coppola, Scorsese, Spielberg all had made their first films by. Unlike them, I had a budget that equaled the size of craft service for a day on a studio feature film. One night after reading the latest books on the UFO phenomenon (Communion, Missing Time, and the books of Jacques Vale), I came up with the idea of making the most realistic movie on UFO abduction ever made. The best part of the idea was that it could be done for my miniscule budget. I wrote an outline of twenty action beats based on the claimed abduction experience. I hired a group of skilled improve actors, except for myself who played the 16 year old shooting the video, and shot the direct-to-video movie in one night, in one continuous take, on 8mm video. The guy who created the UFO craft and aliens has since gone on to be the production designer for the recent live-action Scooby-Doo films -- Bill Boes.

Here's where things get "strange". The video actually got distributed. However, a few months later the distribution company burned to the ground. I lost my 1 inch master tape and all of my artwork, leaving me with my original tapes and a 3/4 inch copy. I figured, "Oh, well -- time to move on" and forgot about my first attempt at a feature film. Five years later, 1994, I begin getting calls from Unsolved Mysteries, Hard Copy, and a show called Encounters. They all want to know if I knew who had found some mysterious UFO tape that had been passed around the UFO community for the past five years. The tape, without a title or credits, was believed by many people to be real footage of an alien abduction.

The footage on youtube is the original 1988 project for the later released Lake County Abduction.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No SkyWay, that screenshot is from the movie based on the original footage. So obviously the actors are going to look like themselves, but this is what i've been trying to clarify. The movie that is around 90 minutes long is not the original footage. I posted links to both The Original Footage (1st link) and The Movie (2nd link) in a previous post.

The the clip I am referring to is the original. The movie is at the link that Spreadthetruth originally posted which shows a video that can be rented. It shows the actors that appear in the video movie not the original which I veiwed and taped. Those are very different people in the video from the ones in the movie.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The the clip I am referring to is the original. The movie is at the link that Spreadthetruth originally posted which shows a video that can be rented. It shows the actors that appear in the video movie not the original which I veiwed and taped. Those are very different people in the video from the ones in the movie.

That's what i was saying. Everyone is arguing all confused. I am trying to clear this confusion by showing people that there is the original footage (be it real or hoax) and the movie based on the original footage.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

In 1988 I was headed for my 25th birthday and I had not yet made my first feature film -- this 25th year mark is crucial for most filmmakers as it was the age that, Orson Wells, Coppola, Scorsese, Spielberg all had made their first films by. Unlike them, I had a budget that equaled the size of craft service for a day on a studio feature film. One night after reading the latest books on the UFO phenomenon (Communion, Missing Time, and the books of Jacques Vale), I came up with the idea of making the most realistic movie on UFO abduction ever made. The best part of the idea was that it could be done for my miniscule budget. I wrote an outline of twenty action beats based on the claimed abduction experience. I hired a group of skilled improve actors, except for myself who played the 16 year old shooting the video, and shot the direct-to-video movie in one night, in one continuous take, on 8mm video. The guy who created the UFO craft and aliens has since gone on to be the production designer for the recent live-action Scooby-Doo films -- Bill Boes.

Here's where things get "strange". The video actually got distributed. However, a few months later the distribution company burned to the ground. I lost my 1 inch master tape and all of my artwork, leaving me with my original tapes and a 3/4 inch copy. I figured, "Oh, well -- time to move on" and forgot about my first attempt at a feature film. Five years later, 1994, I begin getting calls from Unsolved Mysteries, Hard Copy, and a show called Encounters. They all want to know if I knew who had found some mysterious UFO tape that had been passed around the UFO community for the past five years. The tape, without a title or credits, was believed by many people to be real footage of an alien abduction.

The footage on youtube is the original 1988 project for the later released Lake County Abduction.

Anyone could have written that. That is no proof of anything except how easily some people who read stuff like that are fooled. Some people keep themselves in the dark obviously. Even when evidence reveals the truth and it is staring them in the face they can't see it. How do you cure that kind of myopia?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

That's what i was saying. Everyone is arguing all confused. I am trying to clear this confusion by showing people that there is the original footage (be it real or hoax) and the movie based on the original footage.

I'm not the least confused. I know the difference and I have been trying to point it out to others on this thread but, hey, you can lead horses to water but...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
7Pan7cho7,

I saw the entire original video and it was quite startling. The aliens were quite clearly visible and they did not appear like any of the silly costumes that are mixed into the clip at youtube. It was very convincing for anyone who is perceptive and has not had their minds sealed shut by the propaganda of the government that is always trying to discredit evidence for ufos.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join