It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titanium and red stars

page: 1

join
share:
RAR

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have reason to believe that I was abducted by an extraterrestrial when I was about 6 yrs. old. I will post details later - too complicated to get into right now. The timeframe goes back to the early 1950s in the USA.

I have had some hypnosis sessions (qualified, board-certified hypnotherapists). Let me send out 3 "feelers" right now - just to see if there's any understanding or collaborative evidence from others: (1) have an unexplained horizontal scar (about 1 inch on length on my right, inner calf; (2) I have since then (and still am) fascinated by titanium; (3) I am also fascinated with the symbol of a red star (no, not from a geo-political sense).

Within the next few weeks, I should be able to document my account of the experience. In the interim, if the 3 "feelers" above signify anything to anyone, please reply since I would be most interested in receiving replies/reactions.
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Aren't the "redder" planets and stars made out of titanium..or some kind of metal? Correct me if I am wrong...

-wD

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Red stars are not usually associated with life, we believe. But that may be a fallacy.

Rarely is a person just abducted once.

join